ADVERTISEMENT

Denying Trump a second term could come at an unimaginable cost

It's absolutely a cult.

I was flipping channels last night and decided to watch a segment or two of Ingraham's show. Kellyanne Conway was the guest, effusive in her praise of Trump and talking about the continuing value of a Trump endorsement, how he helped put Vance over the top (I don't dispute the accuracy of those two claims), and the greatness of Trump's agenda. After several minutes of Trump Worship, Ingraham closed the segment with something along the lines of "...and the left's obsession with Trump continues." Again, this was after she and Conway were practically genuflecting in His honor for ten minutes.

What really blew me away, though, was a commercial during the segment featuring Mike Huckabee. He's pitching a children's publication that appears to be in comic book style titled "A Kid's Guide to President Trump." Among Huckabee's lines in the ad - - "It'll teach your kids all about President Trump's accomplishments and his vision for America." Also, "Isn't it amazing how so much that President Trump said still rings true!"

Can you spell I-N-D-O-C-T-R-I-N-A-T-I-O-N, boys and girls?

This is a "grab 'em by the p*ssy," twice-impeached, two-time popular vote loser. And Huckabee's presenting him as someone for kids to admire? Holy shit.
Hahahaha hilarious. /rant. You are just beside yourself aren't you

Meanwhile in real news. I find this much more newsworthy even though its OT

Pfizer just reported 26 billion in Q1 an 11 billion dollar increase. Im smh lmao. WTF was Covid really all about? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this shit coz it sure as hell made no sense to me and what was the BIGGEST TOPIC on the planet has just suddenly disappeared. Anyone else doing a wtf.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Pfizer just reported 26 billion in Q1 an 11 billion dollar increase. Im smh lmao. WTF was Covid really all about? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this shit coz it sure as hell made no sense to me and what was the BIGGEST TOPIC on the planet has just suddenly disappeared. Anyone else doing a wtf.

Why not provide evidence of brain function and offer some "insight" with respect to my post?

DhA83lUV4AA4Jzd.jpg
FR6zLXyWUAIzXbB

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You think those guys are preaching hellfire damnation?
Well thank God you're preaching it, ftw. Have you worked the area near Ballantine yet?

P.S. I hate to break this to you, but I think you might be one of those vindictive "Christians" Bulk was referring to.
P.P.S. Vindictiveness is completely at odds with true Christianity.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
Well thank God you're preaching it, ftw. Have you worked the area near Ballantine yet?

P.S. I hate to break this to you, but I think you might be one of those vindictive "Christians" Bulk was referring to.
P.P.S. Vindictiveness is completely at odds with true Christianity.
Ohh here we go...what did I do that was vindictive? And even if I did? I'm still saved are you???

Now you go on back and learn the truth that most things that Trump did say did turn out true. Like he was being spied on, and under Biden gas and inflation would skyrocket, and he told the Germans Russia would own them and now they do, and on and on.

While your at it why don't you explain Covid, why it not only disappeared, but also disappeared from the msm, and Pfizers 26 billion dollar Q1.

It's absolutely a cult.

I was flipping channels last night and decided to watch a segment or two of Ingraham's show. Kellyanne Conway was the guest, effusive in her praise of Trump and talking about the continuing value of a Trump endorsement, how he helped put Vance over the top (I don't dispute the accuracy of those two claims), and the greatness of Trump's agenda. After several minutes of Trump Worship, Ingraham closed the segment with something along the lines of "...and the left's obsession with Trump continues." Again, this was after she and Conway were practically genuflecting in His honor for ten minutes.

What really blew me away, though, was a commercial during the segment featuring Mike Huckabee. He's pitching a children's publication that appears to be in comic book style titled "A Kid's Guide to President Trump." Among Huckabee's lines in the ad - - "It'll teach your kids all about President Trump's accomplishments and his vision for America." Also, "Isn't it amazing how so much that President Trump said still rings true!"

Can you spell I-N-D-O-C-T-R-I-N-A-T-I-O-N, boys and girls?

This is a "grab 'em by the p*ssy," twice-impeached, two-time popular vote loser. And Huckabee's presenting him as someone for kids to admire? Holy shit.
And you and Butther and highlife are cult members that worship whatever CNN and a demented old fool tries to say. He can barely even talk anymore.

Reactions: Indianaftw

Maybe if you broadened your sources, you'd know that COVID hasn't disappeared, but is certainly less of a threat to us in the US than it was previously or than it is in other places around the world.

https://www.voanews.com/a/beijing-preps-covid-19-hospital-spaces-though-new-cases-low-/6554828.html

https://komonews.com/news/local/kin...rastically-drop-but-virus-has-not-disappeared

https://businesstech.co.za/news/tre...xt-covid-wave-and-lockdown-restrictions-absa/

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/20110465.latest-covid-stats-wales-tuesday-may-3-2022/

https://www.thestkittsnevisobserver...-on-covid-moderna-kids-vax-world-covid-stats/

Reactions: Indianaftw
Because its meaningless.
Meaningless, dude? I'm talking about your favorite cable news channel. I'm quoting three people who I'm sure you admire - - Kellyanne, Laura and Huckabee.

C'mon, guy. Give it a shot. You can do it.

Ohh here we go...what did I do that was vindictive?
It's the tone of most of your posts.

Hey, I could be wrong, but you strike me as more of an "eye for an eye" guy rather than "turn the other cheek." By the way, the former is the Old Testament approach. The latter is the message of Christ.

Meaningless, dude? I'm talking about your favorite cable news channel. I'm quoting three people who I'm sure you admire - - Kellyanne, Laura and Mike. C'mon, guy. Give it a shot. You can do it.
I don't watch Fox if you read my posts you would know that. I don't care for opinions from any of those people or the blowhards from the left leaning msm they are paid to spew what they do. I'll watch an interview thats fair like the Sean Penn, Sean Hannity interview. Thats it. It sounds like you're learning something though and God knows you need it. Continue On!

I'm still waiting for you to answer the questions I asked.

It's the tone of most of your posts.

Hey, I could be wrong, but you strike me as more of an "eye for an eye" guy rather than "turn the other cheek." By the way, the former is the Old Testament approach. The latter is the message of Christ.
Answer the question...what did I do that was vindictive?

Keep watching msm it's serving you well lmao. The article clearly states:

Biden's Democratic colleagues have long opposed the project (Nordstream) not principally because it hands Russia an economic advantage over its European neighbors but because it could cause the US significant foreign-policy problems in the future.

Chief among those problems are fears that Nord Stream 2 could liberate Russia to invade Ukraine — a US and EU ally — where Putin annexed Crimea in 2014.

Yea thanks Don he wasn't gonna let that happen. Trumps morning sh!ts are equal to the best Biden has done for this country and thats being gracious. I would take Trump ba

That's fabricated bullshit set up by an agenda that he is not in cahoots with. It's not worth arguing over either as you believe your government and msm and i choose not too. Like I posted I hope the results hit the people that endorse this shitshow harder than anyone else.
It is not fabricated bullshit but information available from national multiple sources. Disagreeing with me is as it should be if you have a different opinion but you don't seem to understand I was not offering an opinion but facts that are nationally known. Just answer to yourself the following:

Were these trump associates charged with felonies and plead guilty or were found guilty (or pardoned) in a court of law or are still waiting trial; Bannon/Cohen/Flynn/Gates/Manafort/Stone/Barrack/Nader/Papadopoulos

Were these cabinet members appointed by Trump fired or resigned as a result of un-ethical conduct: Acosta/Price/Pruitt/Shulkin/Zinke

Were Roy Cohn and Michael Cohen, personal Trump attorneys for 12 years each both disbarred and both sentenced to prison terms? The answer is yes

As far as attempting to overturn an election it appears you prefer our own version instead of now well published e-mails that leave no doubt of intent.

It is not fabricated bullshit but information available from national multiple sources. Disagreeing with me is as it should be if you have a different opinion but you don't seem to understand I was not offering an opinion but facts that are nationally known. Just answer to yourself the following:

Were these trump associates charged with felonies and plead guilty or were found guilty (or pardoned) in a court of law or are still waiting trial; Bannon/Cohen/Flynn/Gates/Manafort/Stone/Barrack/Nader/Papadopoulos

Were these cabinet members appointed by Trump fired or resigned as a result of un-ethical conduct: Acosta/Price/Pruitt/Shulkin/Zinke

Were Roy Cohn and Michael Cohen, personal Trump attorneys for 12 years each both disbarred and both sentenced to prison terms? The answer is yes

As far as attempting to overturn an election it appears you prefer our own version instead of now well published e-mails that leave no doubt of intent.
Yea yea yea

There were 15 fbi and doj agents fired that led to the Durham investigation in the first place. The mueller investigation was a bought and paid for sham. There are several agencies currently under investigation for setting up a US citizen (Trump) and spying on a sitting president (Trump). So just stop right now!

You have spent far more electrons blaming Biden than Putin. Where have you said, "This is Putin's fault" or "Putin started this war"? It is some variation of Putin just taking advantage of Biden's mistake which puts the blame on Biden and NOT ON PUTIN.

PUTIN IS TO BLAME. FULL STOP. How hard is that to get through your head. We may have made mistakes, I don't know and you have no freaking clue if we did or not. Time will tell. But this war is on Putin, not "Putin and" or "Putin but".
We spend billions on intelligence, diplomacy, and military to meet the challenges the world’s bad guys present. We minimize their impact through economic policies, sanctions, and trade. The control of almost all of that goes through the White House and staff. In addition to all of that, we show a willingness to put it to opposition leaders by threats backed by overall seriosness and competence, like enforcement of red lines and killing world terrorists.

Trump put Putin in a box in many different ways, including energy production and Iran and selected strikes against enemy leaders. Biden made a mess of everything. Every bit of it.

Edit: Of course I can’t say that Biden actually “caused” Putin’s war. There is no way to know. But I am comfortable saying Biden‘s policies, incompetence, and senility, increased the odds.

Last edited:
We spend billions on intelligence, diplomacy, and military to meet the challenges the world’s bad guys present. We minimize their impact through economic policies, sanctions, and trade. The control of almost all of that goes through the White House and staff. In addition to all of that, we show a willingness to put it to opposition leaders by threats backed by overall seriosness and competence, like enforcement of red lines and killing world terrorists.

Trump put Putin in a box in many different ways, including energy production and Iran and selected strikes against enemy leaders. Biden made a mess of everything. Every bit of it.
COH they are brain phucked. Not washed...phucked. Just pray that Durham rips these a-holes to shreds. If that doesn't happen kiss our a$$es goodbye! When my kids are my age in this country I cannot even imagine what a sh!thole they will live in. It sure is not by the will of patriots and people that still believe in the constitution, rather some radicals that want to change our basic principles. They think we are radical for believing in whats been for years? The left hates everything, God, Family, Country, and its sickening.

COH they are brain phucked. Not washed...phucked. Just pray that Durham rips these a-holes to shreds. If that doesn't happen kiss our a$$es goodbye! When my kids are my age in this country I cannot even imagine what a sh!thole they will live in. It sure is not by the will of patriots and people that still believe in the constitution, rather some radicals that want to change our basic principles. They think we are radical for believing in whats been for years? The left hates everything, God, Family, Country, and its sickening.
My experience is people who use words like "hate" and "evil" to describe their political opponents need to take a look inside themselves.

This entire thread is disheartening. Disheartening in respect to where our country seems to be heading. Disheartening when I compare the politics of today's America in our conflict with Russia as compared to the Cold War era.

During the Cold War we went from president to president, and alternated political parties controlling the Oval Office.. Nevertheless, we remained unified in our quest to prevail. We prided ourselves on having a democratic system with checks and balances as compared to the authoritarian dictatorship and communist party system of The Soviet Union.

Today, I have the impression as we go from president to president, a large portion of the body politic seems to be rooting against whomever is occupying the Oval Office. Worst of all, we seem to think we can and should have a president with all the same dictatorial powers of a Putin.

Reactions: walkerman
Yea yea yea

There were 15 fbi and doj agents fired that led to the Durham investigation in the first place. The mueller investigation was a bought and paid for sham. There are several agencies currently under investigation for setting up a US citizen (Trump) and spying on a sitting president (Trump). So just stop right now!
Oh, golly sir I am so sorry and will stop right now! I failed to grasp the truth would be so difficult for you to handle.

Oh, golly sir I am so sorry and will stop right now! I failed to grasp the truth would be so difficult for you to handle.
The truth huh...Heres a video from 2017. This is a guy who served in the FBI for 27 years and was a Captain in the Marines. He was very highly respected. Swallow this if you can. So when you throw your sources at me I listen to guys like this and others who have been in the bureau or other agencies and they are pissed.

Bill Clinton was also disbarred.

Oh, and here's a list of Clinton convicts. Too many to list, so I'll just post the link.

You're not very good at this.

But But But....It is what it is. You watch that video I posted above?
Yeah, I watched it. Nothing we didn't already know - the FBI was leading an insurrection and an attempt to oust a duly elected President.

That's why all the howling about 1/6 is a huge joke - a bunch of protesters walking around star-struck in the Capitol Building doesn't hold a candle to the attempted FBI coup.

The truth huh...Heres a video from 2017. This is a guy who served in the FBI for 27 years and was a Captain in the Marines. He was very highly respected. Swallow this if you can. So when you throw your sources at me I listen to guys like this and others who have been in the bureau or other agencies and they are pissed.

NEWSFLASH! Partisan talking heads offer partisan opinions on a partisan network! And from a guy that claims to not watch Fox.

Reactions: Bowlmania
More than likely, if Trump were still president, then he would be taking orders from putin on how best to continue his dismantling of NATO.
From what I understand I agreed with Trump on NATO. They want to sit over there and let the US spend our dollars to protect them so he was trying to force them to step up to the plate and spend THEIR money.

Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC
NEWSFLASH! Partisan talking heads offer partisan opinions on a partisan network! And from a guy that claims to not watch Fox.
Another saved clip from the twitter feed. Plenty more where that came from. AND from whom??? A guy that served 27 years in the bureau and was the Asst. FBI Director. I'll take his word over any news talking heads on the planet. But I guess his credibility is not good enough for you.

From what I understand I agreed with Trump on NATO. They want to sit over there and let the US spend our dollars to protect them so he was trying to force them to step up to the plate and spend THEIR money.
It's really sad that it ONLY took Russia invading a neighbor and killing 30,000 people, for people to see that Trump was correct and the deep state swamp was the enemy the whole time.
Actually not Sad, it's unforgivable. 30,000 peoples Blood on the hands of those supporting the deep state (anti Trump truth) (cough, liberals, cough)
They should all be Glorified for the blood they shed, then the real correction starts.

Yeah, I watched it. Nothing we didn't already know - the FBI was leading an insurrection and an attempt to oust a duly elected President.

That's why all the howling about 1/6 is a huge joke - a bunch of protesters walking around star-struck in the Capitol Building doesn't hold a candle to the attempted FBI coup.
This is nuts, even for you.

Another saved clip from the twitter feed. Plenty more where that came from. AND from whom??? A guy that served 27 years in the bureau and was the Asst. FBI Director. I'll take his word over any news talking heads on the planet. But I guess his credibility is not good enough for you.
Kallstrom left the FBI in 1997, twenty years before he gave this interview. And you're suggesting he had his finger on the pulse of the Bureau during the Trump presidency? Give me a break!

Kallstrom left the FBI in 1997, twenty years before he gave this interview. And you're suggesting he had his finger on the pulse of the Bureau during the Trump presidency? Give me a break!
You know, I'm luck that I can only see your post if I am unlucky enough to glance in on a thread to see the last post, which isn't blocked .... due to it being from a stupid subhuman poster.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
You know, I'm luck that I can only see your post if I am unlucky enough to glance in on a thread to see the last post, which isn't blocked .... due to it being from a stupid subhuman poster.
Great substantive reply.

You're a loser, pal.

Great substantive reply.

You're a loser, pal.
Does it effect your emotions knowing that 99% of the world agree that your stances are actually a mental illness and the wiled animals figured out how to cull you from the herd millions of years ago? Does it make you cry? do you need a tampon?
To the end of the line, it's for the greater good. Will you pay the price or be the ultimate hypocrite?
The lion is nipping at your heals. snip snip snip. .... You gone.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Bill Clinton was also disbarred.

Oh, and here's a list of Clinton convicts. Too many to list, so I'll just post the link.

You're not very good at this.
Well I may not be but I do not believe I need advice from someone who often resorts to name calling and slurs when someone's opinion doesn't meet his approval.
The truth huh...Heres a video from 2017. This is a guy who served in the FBI for 27 years and was a Captain in the Marines. He was very highly respected. Swallow this if you can. So when you throw your sources at me I listen to guys like this and others who have been in the bureau or other agencies and they are pi

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Well I may not be but I do not believe I need advice from someone who often resorts to name calling and slurs when someone's opinion doesn't meet his approval.

You question my sources as you choose, one of which is PBS, but don't send me a video from Fox news to validate your position. I am supposed to swallow Kallstrom's statement "there is a cabal in The FBI that hates Trump and wants to destroy him". That is akin to Italian space beams changing voting machines. Perhaps you would listen to General James Mattix, 44 years in the marine Corp and Secretary of Defense, comments about Trump. Or you might try General John Kelly, former Chief of Staff on his opinion of Trump. Both serve under Trump and so are good solid references that should meet your requirements.
I am done with this tread and in finishing will apologize for my snarky reply to you earlier. But I sure as hell apologize for nothing else.

Whatever, nobody else would have taken that interview. Not one. Gee wonder why? I have others with solid sources that I have posted on this board too. Generals, ex CIA, FBI. It does no good. Ohhh this or ohhh that. There's no need to apologize. You believe strongly in your view as I do mine. Peace

Reactions: DANC
So best just to STFU when you try to claim Trump's team was any more corrupt than any other administration.

Reactions: Crayfish57
So best just to STFU when you try to claim Trump's team was any more corrupt than any other administration.

good point.

or any less.

you left that part out.

in fact, everyone always leaves out half the story.

and we wonder what's wrong.

the only way the corruption ever goes away, or the nation's problems get solved, is if everyone quits leaving out half the story all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT