ADVERTISEMENT

Denying Trump a second term could come at an unimaginable cost

good point.

or any less.

you left that part out.

in fact, everyone always leaves out half the story.

and we wonder what's wrong.

the only way the corruption ever goes away, or the nation's problems get solved, is if everyone quits leaving out half the story all the time.
I'll bet it's tough for you to pick out a pair of socks every morning.

We never made the effort. Worse still, the Biden Administration gave Putin leverage in different ways. The worst of that was Biden’s obsession with Iran and using Putin’s henchmen as our agents with the Iranians. The Russians played us like a drum and Iran was the drumsticks. And the Biden’s energy policy that directly and indirectly favored Russia.

Throw in Putin‘s observation of Biden’s Afghanistan mess, Biden‘s political weakness, the, incompetence of Blinken when it mattered and Biden’s diminished capacity and we have a cacophony events that gave Putin an opportunity.

But you are right, we can’t force Putin to negotiate now. Things were happening in Russia that we missed while our attention was focused on vax mandates, insurrectionists, white rage, and an environmentally friendly military.

The world is now paying, and will pay, a heavy price in terms of food and energy shortages and accompanying higher prices. I think a more competent, resourceful, and effective US administration could have made a difference, thus my thread title.

I know you don’t think the Trump administration was competent either, but he did manage a high quality border policy through international agreements and effectIve enforcement, and he managed a self-sustainable energy policy to Russia’s disadvantage. Biden shitcanned both. The choice was binary and Trump would have been better.
"a self sustainable energy policy"? How so?

Reactions: bub-rub
BTW, the title of this thread is ridiculous.

"Denying Trump a second term" does not equal Trump getting his ass kicked because he is a horrible human being.
I guess I don’t get your point since we have a demented and demonstrably horrible human being in the White House now.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I guess I don’t get your point since we have a demented and demonstrably horrible human being in the White House now.
His presidency has been a trainwreck to date. However, no rational person would characterize him as a "demonstrably horrible human being."

Your partisan hackery is showing.

Reactions: UncleMark
His presidency has been a trainwreck to date. However, no rational person would characterize him as a "demonstrably horrible human being."

Your partisan hackery is showing.
He lied about how his wife and daughter died and in doing so implicated an innocent third party. That unmstakably establishes his horrible character for me, and it should for you.

He lied about how his wife and daughter died and in doing so implicated an innocent third party. That unmstakably establishes his horrible character for me, and it should for you.
You should tell Lindsay about that.

Gearing up for another rant, guy? Why are you far-righties always so enraged?
Lol I love this "we're so enraged." You're the one who called Coh a hack. Again. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy. Again. Why are you so triggered? I'm having a great day. 70. Sunny. I just don't like you. Partisan. Hack. Never funny. Often just yucky.

Lol I love this "we're so enraged." You're the one who called Coh a hack. Again. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy. Again. Why are you so triggered? I'm having a great day. 70. Sunny. I just don't like you. Partisan. Hack. Never funny. Often just yucky.
Yet you read every word I write.

Enjoy your day.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
My fairly simple point was that Trump was voted out of office in a landslide. You phrased the title in typical GOP victimhood fashion. I guess you could say that he denied himself the office by being such a horrible human being and a terrible leader. And, before all the “whatabouts” pop up, Trump being horrible has nothing to do with Biden.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
So best just to STFU when you try to claim Trump's team was any more corrupt than any other administration.
I lean toward tolerance and turning the cheek for those whose weak minds and inability to respond in a civil manner result in comments such as STFU or, a year or so ago, advising me to crawl back into a hole. But your total lack of civility and grade school playground name calling over and over on these threads does present a challenge I am not up too.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I lean toward tolerance and turning the cheek for those whose weak minds and inability to respond in a civil manner result in comments such as STFU or, a year or so ago, advising me to crawl back into a hole. But your total lack of civility and grade school playground name calling over and over on these threads does present a challenge I am not up too.
Present a counter-argument instead of whining.

God, you're annoying.

19092608.jpg

My fairly simple point was that Trump was voted out of office in a landslide. You phrased the title in typical GOP victimhood fashion. I guess you could say that he denied himself the office by being such a horrible human being and a terrible leader. And, before all the “whatabouts” pop up, Trump being horrible has nothing to do with Biden.
Your fairly simple point misses the point. Both candidates are terrible human beings. GOP candidates are now generalky portrayed as terrible human beings. I remember high-school haircuts and dogs on the roof of cars. There are more and different reasons for Biden.

Your fairly simple point misses the point. Both candidates are terrible human beings. GOP candidates are now generalky portrayed as terrible human beings. I remember high-school haircuts and dogs on the roof of cars. There are more and different reasons for Biden.
No, the point was that you phrased Trump getting his ass kicked in 2020 as if someone "denied" him the Presidency, a typical GOP victimhood phrasing of reality. He got his ass kicked because he is a horrible human being. That has nothing to do with your opinion of Biden...he won.
I know you like to double down on your bullshit, so go for it.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT