ADVERTISEMENT

Denying Trump a second term could come at an unimaginable cost

Agreed. So what? Biden ingratiated himself to Putin in the ways I listed and more.
No. Biden hates and openly displays his contempt for Putin. What you are spinning as ingratiating is simply the world naïvely attempting to treat Russia as a good-faith player on the world scene economically and politically.

Putin has succeeded in undermining any trust and goodwill that he had conjured up in the last 20 years. Russia will be hard-pressed to regain that trust over the next decades.

You are talking about a by-product of Uncle Sam helping Ukraine. Austin is not talking about that.

Did you even read the links I posted?

Austin said we will use Ukrainian blood and allow it’s cities to be bombed to smithereens for our own purposes.

And instead of saying, as it did in February, that it wants only to help Ukraine survive, Washington now says its goal in the war is to debilitate Russia for the long term.​

"We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can't do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine," US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said after a visit to Kyiv last week.​

Now don’t get me wrong. That is a worthy objective. Highly mercenary, but worthy if you want to use Ukrainians as our mercenaries. But you don’t announce it, especially you don’t announce it to a weakened, desperate, and ill Putin.

Finally, since when did we have American “goals” for this war?
Ukrainians are not our mercenaries. They clearly have their own reasons to fight. They've inspired the world, including US politicians. Nothing wrong with giving them assurances of continued support.

He'll parlay it into something else. Watch. Opportunistic. Yes your 800 pages of back forth with Danc owning you are a credit to the board. You aren't smart. You aren't funny. Your posts are never entertaining. Just a hyper partisan douche bag that's too stupid to have an ounce of self awareness to realize it.

As I said. Go back to chasing Danc. He's pulling farther and farther away. Or post under your Hickory account. Whatever.
So, what were the kinds of posts that you said Unkie Mark should delete when he get his mod badge?

Reactions: iuwclurker
Ukrainians are not our mercenaries. They clearly have their own reasons to fight. They've inspired the world, including US politicians. Nothing wrong with giving them assurances of continued support.
The longer this goes on without negotiating, the more likely negotiating won’t happen. Meanwhile cities are pulverized, people lose homes, people die, and the doomsday clock keeps on ticking.

The longer this goes on without negotiating, the more likely negotiating won’t happen. Meanwhile cities are pulverized, people lose homes, people die, and the doomsday clock keeps on ticking.
We’re not going to negotiate Putin out of his misstep, unless he agrees to withdraw his forces back to Russia. “Cities are pulverized, people lose homes, people die, and the doomsday clock keeps ticking” because of Putin, and Putin alone.

It seems the “better red than dead” slogan of the left in the sixties can be updated to “better white than right” with some of today’s right.

Zelinski has been asking for a face-to-face sit down with Putin from day one. You’re either yanking your own chain or ours thinking that Putin has any intention of sincerely negotiating.

In any case, this week will be telling because he has his May 9 deadline. The Ukrainian army may have dealt a serious blow to that deadline when they bombed the briefing of Russian generals last week.

Putin’s clock is ticking but it’s not our doomsday, it’s his embarrassed and humiliated decision to save his own country from ruination.

There have been negotiations and Ukraine found the demands unacceptable. Now that we are fairly certain war crimes have taken place, negotiations become more difficult. Is Ukraine to forgive and forget? Is Russia going to agree to hand over war criminals?

It isn't impossible but it is hard. But we aren't the ones that have to come to agreement. Russia will not leave without territorial gains. What will Ukraine accept? It is entirely on Ukraine's pain point.

But suddenly the same people who have always faulted Neville Chamberlain are suggesting Putin needs to be given what he wants.

If the elected Ukraine government reaches a deal, I say we back it. But what that deal is is 100% up to them.

We’re not going to negotiate Putin out of his misstep, unless he agrees to withdraw his forces back to Russia. “Cities are pulverized, people lose homes, people die, and the doomsday clock keeps ticking” because of Putin, and Putin alone.

It seems the “better red than dead” slogan of the left in the sixties can be updated to “better white than right” with some of today’s right.
Zelinski has been asking for a face-to-face sit down with Putin from day one. You’re either yanking your own chain or ours thinking that Putin has any intention of sincerely negotiating.

In any case, this week will be telling because he has his May 9 deadline. The Ukrainian army may have dealt a serious blow to that deadline when they bombed the briefing of Russian generals last week.

Putin’s clock is ticking but it’s not our doomsday, it’s his embarrassed and humiliated decision to save his own country from ruination.
We never made the effort. Worse still, the Biden Administration gave Putin leverage in different ways. The worst of that was Biden’s obsession with Iran and using Putin’s henchmen as our agents with the Iranians. The Russians played us like a drum and Iran was the drumsticks. And the Biden’s energy policy that directly and indirectly favored Russia.

Throw in Putin‘s observation of Biden’s Afghanistan mess, Biden‘s political weakness, the, incompetence of Blinken when it mattered and Biden’s diminished capacity and we have a cacophony events that gave Putin an opportunity.

But you are right, we can’t force Putin to negotiate now. Things were happening in Russia that we missed while our attention was focused on vax mandates, insurrectionists, white rage, and an environmentally friendly military.

The world is now paying, and will pay, a heavy price in terms of food and energy shortages and accompanying higher prices. I think a more competent, resourceful, and effective US administration could have made a difference, thus my thread title.

I know you don’t think the Trump administration was competent either, but he did manage a high quality border policy through international agreements and effectIve enforcement, and he managed a self-sustainable energy policy to Russia’s disadvantage. Biden shitcanned both. The choice was binary and Trump would have been better.

Don't let facts get in the way of his narrative.
Here's the only narrative involving the United States. Bend Over again the dems need more money.

FRy6IzaXoAELIN1

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Who said that? I haven’t read that or heard it.

You are running right up to that line, then jumping back with a "who, me". Ukraine has to strike a deal, not us. Biden plays NO role in what Ukraine will or will not accept. He damn well shouldn't be pushing them to give up a land bridge that is about 1/3 of Ukraine (and by "coincidence" some of the most mineral heavy). We have two possible routes and only two. Back Ukraine with whatever weapons we can, or do nothing and let Ukraine fall.

You have simultaneously complained about the doomsday clock ticking AND the MiGs. You can't complain about both. Just cannot. It is a choose one scenatio. Either we agreed to the MiGs and risked Russia viewing that as a bridge too far or we refused the MiG deal and let Ukraine lose out trying to stop the doomsday clock. No way do you get to say that we should have pushed the doomsday clock while decrying the pushing of the doomsday clock. Your hatred of Biden does not allow you to make mutually exclusive arguments.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Agreed. Putin seized the opportunity we made available.

Who is "we"? It seems much more complex than you are attempting to portray. We should probably start with the Germans and their failure to adhere to budgetary requirements of NATO.

Bullshit.

You have spent far more electrons blaming Biden than Putin. Where have you said, "This is Putin's fault" or "Putin started this war"? It is some variation of Putin just taking advantage of Biden's mistake which puts the blame on Biden and NOT ON PUTIN.

PUTIN IS TO BLAME. FULL STOP. How hard is that to get through your head. We may have made mistakes, I don't know and you have no freaking clue if we did or not. Time will tell. But this war is on Putin, not "Putin and" or "Putin but".

Reactions: walkerman
We never made the effort. Worse still, the Biden Administration gave Putin leverage in different ways. The worst of that was Biden’s obsession with Iran and using Putin’s henchmen as our agents with the Iranians. The Russians played us like a drum and Iran was the drumsticks. And the Biden’s energy policy that directly and indirectly favored Russia.

Throw in Putin‘s observation of Biden’s Afghanistan mess, Biden‘s political weakness, the, incompetence of Blinken when it mattered and Biden’s diminished capacity and we have a cacophony events that gave Putin an opportunity.

But you are right, we can’t force Putin to negotiate now. Things were happening in Russia that we missed while our attention was focused on vax mandates, insurrectionists, white rage, and an environmentally friendly military.

The world is now paying, and will pay, a heavy price in terms of food and energy shortages and accompanying higher prices. I think a more competent, resourceful, and effective US administration could have made a difference, thus my thread title.

I know you don’t think the Trump administration was competent either, but he did manage a high quality border policy through international agreements and effectIve enforcement, and he managed a self-sustainable energy policy to Russia’s disadvantage. Biden shitcanned both. The choice was binary and Trump would have been better.
No

You have spent far more electrons blaming Biden than Putin. Where have you said, "This is Putin's fault" or "Putin started this war"? It is some variation of Putin just taking advantage of Biden's mistake which puts the blame on Biden and NOT ON PUTIN.

PUTIN IS TO BLAME. FULL STOP. How hard is that to get through your head. We may have made mistakes, I don't know and you have no freaking clue if we did or not. Time will tell. But this war is on Putin, not "Putin and" or "Putin but".
COH’s complete and utter bullshit about Biden is the red herring to beat all red herrings. Putin had every intention of starting this war long before Biden became president and that’s clearly written in the document that I linked from Putin published by the Kremlin on July 12, 2021.

This thread is COH’s opus magnum of a chain-yanking diarrheathon.

COH’s complete and utter bullshit about Biden is the red herring to beat all red herrings. Putin had every intention of starting this war long before Biden became president and that’s clearly written in the document that I linked from Putin published by the Kremlin on July 12, 2021.

This thread is COH’s opus magnum of a chain-yanking diarrheathon.
You're hilarious and naive as f*ck. This admin is the worst in the history of this country and it's not even close. We have two babbling fools as leaders, that make absolute horrible decisions followed by worse results. You buy it too. Its stupidity! Our world enemies have taken notice and they will do as they please as we are no longer anything resembling what the world used to look up too. We are a far cry from it and every single country knows it. We were with the last administration, but this....This is a complete failure and the list of failures and utter incompetency is getting longer every day.

Anyone trying to defend that as many did above look stupid doing so. Tell me the last time a president got roasted for how utterly sh!tty things are and he laughed at the joke??? People are struggling while all these people laugh? People that defend this buffoon and his clown show deserve every decision and struggle X10.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Keep watching msm it's serving you well lmao. The article clearly states:

Biden's Democratic colleagues have long opposed the project (Nordstream) not principally because it hands Russia an economic advantage over its European neighbors but because it could cause the US significant foreign-policy problems in the future.

Chief among those problems are fears that Nord Stream 2 could liberate Russia to invade Ukraine — a US and EU ally — where Putin annexed Crimea in 2014.

Yea thanks Don he wasn't gonna let that happen. Trumps morning sh!ts are equal to the best Biden has done for this country and thats being gracious. I would take Trump back in a heartbeat.
The facts I stated did not come from cable TV and they are facts. If you don't agree all you have to do is point out where I am wrong with sustainable proof of your position (not available on Fox). But you can't because those are absolute provable facts readily available from multiple sources.

If you would take him back in a heartbeat, you are comfortable with a liar, cheat, and criminal as president. You do understand that he attempted to overturn an election and that it is against the law, don't you?

The facts I stated did not come from cable TV and they are facts. If you don't agree all you have to do is point out where I am wrong with sustainable proof of your position (not available on Fox). But you can't because those are absolute provable facts readily available from multiple sources.

If you would take him back in a heartbeat, you are comfortable with a liar, cheat, and criminal as president. You do understand that he attempted to overturn an election and that it is against the law, don't you?
Its a cult. They don't care. The leader is infallible.

That's fabricated bullshit set up by an agenda that he is not in cahoots with. It's not worth arguing over either as you believe your government and msm and i choose not too. Like I posted I hope the results hit the people that endorse this shitshow harder than anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
That's fabricated bullshit set up by an agenda that he is not in cahoots with. It's not worth arguing over either as you believe your government and msm and i choose not too. Like I posted I hope the results hit the people that endorse this shitshow harder than anyone else.
so you basically only believe exactly what you want to believe? End of discussion?

I guess that makes sense...you're all into that fictional bestseller called The Bible. "No Proof necessary, I just believe it because it gives me the feels I want!"

so you basically only believe exactly what you want to believe? End of discussion?

I guess that makes sense...you're all into that fictional bestseller called The Bible. "No Proof necessary, I just believe it because it gives me the feels I want!"
I belive my sources and you can believe yours. As for the latter you take that with you and see where you end up.

Wait. Is this the same Noam (not "Norm") Chomsky, age 93, who a few years ago referred to Trump as "the worst criminal in human history?"

Love that thread title, too. Your obsession with Trump is not healthy.
Even a clock which doesn't work is right twice a day. When Obama told those in the black community that they should stop having children out of wedlock he was right. It doesn't mean I agree with everything Obama said or did. But he was right on this subject. In fact I would say Obama pinpointed the number one problem in the black community especially in in the inner city where single homes without fathers is at least 75%.

Putin may be no different than Hitler or Stalin, but Hitler and Stalin didn't have a few thousand nukes, deliverable worldwide at the push of a button.

not exactly a minor difference in the destructive power at their fingertips.

i have zero faith in Putin. if he is terminally ill, then that makes him 1,000 times more dangerous as someone with nothing to lose.

would be nice if someone around him grew some balls and saved the world from him.
If Putin launched nuclear weapons it would be the last thing he or a lot of other Russians would do again. Mutually assured destruction is a real deterrent. As the singer Sting once sang, "I hope the Russian love their children too".

I belive my sources and you can believe yours. As for the latter you take that with you and see where you end up.
your sources are as utter bullshit as the King John, dude.

I don't believe 100% of any source. You discount 100% of any source that you don't want to believe in. You're a freaking joke. Absolutely zero credibility in just about anything.

Libs and their cult bullsh*t while all the while they are a member of a cult themselves.
We are? Who is our infallible leader? Cults have to have an undeniable leader and singular ideology. I'll bet the majority you would name for that question I dislike. The rest I could very easily find faults and things I do not agree with.

Liberals can be just as tribal though. However we are fractured and incoherent. Always fighting from within. That is one thing I give you Trumpers. You are a united front that's for sure.

We are? Who is our infallible leader? Cults have to have an undeniable leader and singular ideology. I'll bet the majority you would name for that question I dislike. The rest I could very easily find faults and things I do not agree with.

Liberals can be just as tribal though. However we are fractured and incoherent. Always fighting from within. That is one thing I give you Trumpers. You are a united front that's for sure.
The whole cult thing is a term used by morons that are being fed by your liberal media. Your leader is liberal biased media that tells you how to think so you don't have to on your own.

You are right about being incoherent though. I can't figure out what the hell most of that rant was about.

Ok boomer. I get my news same way all millennials do... Joe Rogan. Lol. But seriously only old shrivs like you watch NBC, Fox, CNN or any of the main stream media.

Its fine to be in a cult. Just own it dude. And you're a follower in said cult. You have more fun as a follower. Make more money as a leader though.

your sources are as utter bullshit as the King John, dude.

I don't believe 100% of any source. You discount 100% of any source that you don't want to believe in. You're a freaking joke. Absolutely zero credibility in just about anything.
You ok krafty....your gonna leave that stinking fleshsuit you live in one day. That last breath...that's when wisdom gets all cranked up. Not yours of course you have none and don't even know where the beginning of it starts What u gonna do. Keep believing in your whatever it is you believe in though. Peace.

You are running right up to that line, then jumping back with a "who, me". Ukraine has to strike a deal, not us. Biden plays NO role in what Ukraine will or will not accept. He damn well shouldn't be pushing them to give up a land bridge that is about 1/3 of Ukraine (and by "coincidence" some of the most mineral heavy). We have two possible routes and only two. Back Ukraine with whatever weapons we can, or do nothing and let Ukraine fall.

You have simultaneously complained about the doomsday clock ticking AND the MiGs. You can't complain about both. Just cannot. It is a choose one scenatio. Either we agreed to the MiGs and risked Russia viewing that as a bridge too far or we refused the MiG deal and let Ukraine lose out trying to stop the doomsday clock. No way do you get to say that we should have pushed the doomsday clock while decrying the pushing of the doomsday clock. Your hatred of Biden does not allow you to make mutually exclusive arguments.

We're largely financing this war. It is f***ing up our economy. And we're being threatened with nuclear attack because of it. So I don't buy the premise of your 1st paragraph at all. We have to do what is in our best interests, not Ukraine's. If the two coincide, good.

We're largely financing this war. It is f***ing up our economy. And we're being threatened with nuclear attack because of it. So I don't buy the premise of your 1st paragraph at all. We have to do what is in our best interests, not Ukraine's. If the two coincide, good.

Poland, The Baltic States, Finland, and parts of the Czech Republic were once part of the Russian Empire. We have a vested interest they are not part of Putin's Empire.

russia1914ad.jpg

You ok krafty....your gonna leave that stinking fleshsuit you live in one day. That last breath...that's when wisdom gets all cranked up. Not yours of course you have none and don't even know where the beginning of it starts What u gonna do. Keep believing in your whatever it is you believe in though. Peace.
I always feel sad when "Christians" are cheerful for their fellow humans' upcoming eternal comeuppance, when the Bible talks about how Jesus mourns the loss of even one of his sheep, and goes out of his way to shepherd it home.
Oh well...vindictive "Christians" are easier to lead around by the nose, mainly because you can build on that "us vs. them" mentality the weak-minded seem to thrive upon. That's why they are cash cows...lots of them are willing to pay big bucks for DVD's on how to achieve salvation. It's the "Christian" way.

I always feel sad when "Christians" are cheerful for their fellow humans' upcoming eternal comeuppance, when the Bible talks about how Jesus mourns the loss of even one of his sheep, and goes out of his way to shepherd it home.
Oh well...vindictive "Christians" are easier to lead around by the nose, mainly because you can build on that "us vs. them" mentality the weak-minded seem to thrive upon. That's why they are cash cows...lots of them are willing to pay big bucks for DVD's on how to achieve salvation. It's the "Christian" way.
Unfortunately those cash cows are usually telling people what they want to hear and they are full of sh!t. Just as these HUGE churches you see built. You think those guys are preaching hellfire damnation? Hell No! I was minding my own and because of my sig. and other posts people use that to jab at me. Sometimes turning up the heat gets people to reconsider their views. I'll never forget the first time I read Proverbs 1:26-29. I imagine the unsaved go through exactly that on that final breath. It is what it is. I'm gonna post something in the war thread I saw yesterday that blew me away. Check it out.

Unfortunately those cash cows are usually telling people what they want to hear and they are full of sh!t. Just as these HUGE churches you see built. You think those guys are preaching hellfire damnation? Hell No! I was minding my own and because of my sig. and other posts people use that to jab at me. Sometimes turning up the heat gets people to reconsider their views. I'll never forget the first time I read Proverbs 1:26-29. I imagine the unsaved go through exactly that on that final breath. It is what it is. I'm gonna post something in the war thread I saw yesterday that blew me away. Check it out.
On my way!!

Its a cult. They don't care. The leader is infallible.
It's absolutely a cult.

I was flipping channels last night and decided to watch a segment or two of Ingraham's show. Kellyanne Conway was the guest, effusive in her praise of Trump and talking about the continuing value of a Trump endorsement, how he helped put Vance over the top (I don't dispute the accuracy of those two claims), and the greatness of Trump's agenda. After several minutes of Trump Worship, Ingraham closed the segment with something along the lines of "...and the left's obsession with Trump continues." Again, this was after she and Conway were practically genuflecting in His honor for ten minutes.

What really blew me away, though, was a commercial during the segment featuring Mike Huckabee. He's pitching a children's publication that appears to be in comic book style titled "A Kid's Guide to President Trump." Among Huckabee's lines in the ad - - "It'll teach your kids all about President Trump's accomplishments and his vision for America." Also, "Isn't it amazing how so much that President Trump said still rings true!"

Can you spell I-N-D-O-C-T-R-I-N-A-T-I-O-N, boys and girls?

This is a "grab 'em by the p*ssy," twice-impeached, two-time popular vote loser. And Huckabee's presenting him as someone for kids to admire? Holy shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT