ADVERTISEMENT

Denying Trump a second term could come at an unimaginable cost

He'll parlay it into something else. Watch. Opportunistic. Yes your 800 pages of back forth with Danc owning you are a credit to the board. You aren't smart. You aren't funny. Your posts are never entertaining. Just a hyper partisan douche bag that's too stupid to have an ounce of self awareness to realize it.

As I said. Go back to chasing Danc. He's pulling farther and farther away. Or post under your Hickory account. Whatever.
I rest my case.

You're psycho, dude. And you have an eleven year-old kid? Holy shit. Get help, man - - for the kid's sake.

I rest my case.

You're psycho, dude. And you have an eleven year-old kid? Holy shit. Get help, man - - for the kid's sake.
You calling someone else psycho? Dude you have some real problems . WTF is your deal anyway?

CoH, found the following in your thread to be most interesting,

Norm Chomsky is right on this one. Lloyd Austin needs to keep his trap shut. He is, or maybe already has, pushing Russia over the edge. I don’t think we would be here if Trump were POTUS.

All during the Cold War, as went from from one administration to another, our foreign policy in respect to dealing with Russia and communism remained fairly consistent. Furthermore, spokespersons from the Senate, military, State Department, etc.. all followed the same script. An exception may have been when General Douglas MacArthur suggested using nuclear weapons against China during the Korean conflict and was fired by President Truman.

Now compared to the Cold War... Putin sees a politically divided country looking to a new leader and wanting its military leaders to change course. In addition Putin sees his threats of missile attacks to be further dividing us. Who is going to go over the edge, our electorate or Putin ?
That’s a very good question, hoot. No doubt our political dysfunction plays into Putin’s decisions. But I don’t think divisions are as significant as our indecisiveness and even incompetence. Afghanistan is exhibit “A”. The Mig 29 fiasco is exhibit “B”. . I think Blinken was sent over to finish and then announce the MiG deal. At the last minute Biden left Blinken high and dry. He wound up holding the bag and looking foolish. Did Putin call Biden? Biden claimed the MiGs were a material escalation because they could be used offensively. That made no sense then and 20/20hindightbshows it was just I’ll-advised and foolish.

now we see a US policy considerably more aggressive than several weeks ago and in active alignment with Ukraine’s interests.

For his part, Putin being shown up on every front and he will soon undergo surgery. His replacement is more strident. I think that makes Russia more dangerous. Then we overlay this mess with Austin saying our objective now is to severely degrade Russia as a military force. Yikes.

In the last several days, the highest ranking legislator in our government and our secretary of Defense said our objective is to see a Ukrainian victory and to so degrade Russian military that it will be years before it can do this again. If those are worthy objectives, we should not announce either one to Putin. We can’t be predictable.

I have no clue about your land bridge comment. I never heard Trump speak about that.
I have no idea what point you’re trying to make. Each and every American citizen wants to see Ukraine defend itself against a nihilistic failing autocracy.

I have no idea what point you’re trying to make. Each and every American citizen wants to see Ukraine defend itself against a nihilistic failing autocracy.

He blames Biden for [fill in the blank]. This time it's the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It'll be for something else with his next topic. Duh.

Then we overlay this mess with Austin saying our objective now is to severely degrade Russia as a military force. Yikes.
You are missing the hugely implied "as long as they are in Ukraine". It is a war, we are supporting Ukraine. Anyone not being intentionally obtuse KNOWS the objective in a war is to degrade the opposing military. Even you know that though you are pretending not to.

The vast majority, there are more than a few who either secretly, or openly, like Vlad the impaler.

You are missing the hugely implied "as long as they are in Ukraine". It is a war, we are supporting Ukraine. Anyone not being intentionally obtuse KNOWS the objective in a war is to degrade the opposing military. Even you know that though you are pretending not to.
Austin‘s recent message and Pelosi’s recent comments look like a policy shift.

Austin‘s recent message and Pelosi’s recent comments look like a policy shift.
It is a war. A war. There is no policy shift, from the beginning our objective has been to let Ukraine decide its own fate. They chose to fight. Given that our objective MUST be to damage the Russian army so it cannot conquer Ukraine. It is the only obvious choice. The only choice, period. No change, to defend Ukraine Russia's military must be weakened. You have to be smart enough to know that. This is far simpler than your native expertise of injecting antiseptic into humans via air conditioning.

Reactions: walkerman
It is a war. A war. There is no policy shift, from the beginning our objective has been to let Ukraine decide its own fate. They chose to fight. Given that our objective MUST be to damage the Russian army so it cannot conquer Ukraine. It is the only obvious choice. The only choice, period. No change, to defend Ukraine Russia's military must be weakened. You have to be smart enough to know that. This is far simpler than your native expertise of injecting antiseptic into humans via air conditioning.
Don't let facts get in the way of his narrative.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Buh bye.

StupI’d. And if you believe I am one if your few, you are full of shit.
I never said you were one.

Buona liberazione.

I like the way he loses a debate, he just leaves. What the hell did he think was going to happen in a war, we would pass out candy and flowers to Russia? He has yet to explain what he thought would happen, just that Biden must be wrong.

Wars must mean something different in Colorado.

He blames Biden for [fill in the blank]. This time it's the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It'll be for something else with his next topic. Duh.
Biden man hugged Putin in many ways:

• Iran negotiations
  • Nordstream
  • LNG exports to Germany
  • War on fossil fuel production
  • Ukraine Ambiguity during Russian build up and preparations
  • Mig 29’s
All of that emboldened Putin and Trump would not have done any of those things.

Last edited:
I never said you were one.

I like the way he loses a debate, he just leaves. What the hell did he think was going to happen in a war, we would pass out candy and flowers to Russia? He has yet to explain what he thought would happen, just that Biden must be wrong.

Wars must mean something different in Colorado.
My antenna went up when he started saying Trump would’ve handled the negotiations differently. We’re talking COH, the greatest lawyer in the history of the universe, that is, the greatest negotiator. Praising the negotiating skill of a guy whose reputation is based on a ghost-written pamphlet on sales. Just doesn’t add up.

It's what cowards do.
Eventually the history will be written and it may be possible that Biden has screwed up. We have no idea right now, none. Putin has worked hard to make Russia's economy a fortress that can withstand sanctions. Nothing in the 4 Trump years stopped that or the invasion could not have come in just a year.

And for the longest time whenever I suggested we get tough on Russia he opposed it because Russia built our rockets.

Maybe you would like to explain why I should stick around when you post this:

”This is far simpler than your native expertise of injecting antiseptic into humans via air conditioning.”

You take no one seriously here, you said when Peegs moved at their site you liked yanking chains here. You are back to your thread a day that the D president is the worst human being ever without even trying

Austin said that, we are in a war. Of freaking course we are trying to degrade their army. We did that with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, they did it in Korea and Vietnam to us where Soviet pilots flew MiGs against us. If we aren't trying to degrade their army we should never have shipped a single arm nor placed a single sanction. The only reason to ship a weapon is for it's use to degrade an opponent.

I can’t decide if this is serious, or an pwn the libs thing. Either way, it’s f*****g hilarious. Maybe it’s because I’m sick in the head but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this thread.

Reactions: UncleMark
Could be wrong but it appears to me CoH accepts the notion Trump is a good negotiator and decisive leader who could convince Putin to accept an agreement which would end the war.

In contrast CoH believes the Biden administration is indecisive and incompetent. So much so, that the end result might have been Putin using missiles to spread the war to all of Europe. I say might have been except CoH in a recent post talks about a more strident autocrat taking over as Putin faces surgery.

What could be more strident than Putin showering Europe with missiles? Hopefully CoH will tell us.

Biden man hugged Putin in many ways:

• Iran negotiations
  • Nordstream
  • LNG exports to Germany
  • War on fossil fuel production
  • Ukraine Ambiguity during Russian build up and preparations
  • Mig 29’s
All of that emboldened Putin and Trump would not have done any of those things.
Your fantasy world doesn’t match Putin’s own words from July 12, 2021. Putin’s claim to Donbas long precedes Biden’s presidency.

Putin begins:

“During the recent Direct Line, when I was asked about Russian-Ukrainian relations, I said that Russians and Ukrainians were one people – a single whole.

Putin continues, describing:

“...those forces that have always sought to undermine our unity. The formula they apply has been known from time immemorial – divide and rule. There is nothing new here.”

Fast forward to post-USSR:

“I recall that long ago, well before 2014, the U.S. and EU countries systematically and consistently pushed Ukraine to curtail and limit economic cooperation with Russia. We, as the largest trade and economic partner of Ukraine, suggested discussing the emerging problems in the Ukraine-Russia-EU format. But every time we were told that Russia had nothing to do with it and that the issue concerned only the EU and Ukraine. De facto Western countries rejected Russia's repeated calls for dialogue.

Step by step, Ukraine was dragged into a dangerous geopolitical game aimed at turning Ukraine into a barrier between Europe and Russia, a springboard against Russia. Inevitably, there came a time when the concept of ”Ukraine is not Russia“ was no longer an option. There was a need for the ”anti-Russia“ concept which we will never accept.”

“Apparently, and I am becoming more and more convinced of this: Kiev simply does not need Donbas. Why? Because, firstly, the inhabitants of these regions will never accept the order that they have tried and are trying to impose by force, blockade and threats. And secondly, the outcome of both Minsk‑1 and Minsk‑2 which give a real chance to peacefully restore the territorial integrity of Ukraine by coming to an agreement directly with the DPR and LPR with Russia, Germany and France as mediators, contradicts the entire logic of the anti-Russia project. And it can only be sustained by the constant cultivation of the image of an internal and external enemy. And I would add – under the protection and control of the Western powers.”

And Putin ends with this:

“Today, these words may be perceived by some people with hostility. They can be interpreted in many possible ways. Yet, many people will hear me. And I will say one thing – Russia has never been and will never be ”anti-Ukraine“. And what Ukraine will be – it is up to its citizens to decide.

Last edited:
I can’t decide if this is serious, or an pwn the libs thing. Either way, it’s f*****g hilarious. Maybe it’s because I’m sick in the head but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this thread.
Marvin keeps trying to have a rational discussion but COH is having no part of that. The rest is just shit slinging.

Reactions: hoosboot
You take no one seriously here, you said when Peegs moved at their site you liked yanking chains here. You are back to your thread a day that the D president is the worst human being ever without even trying

Austin said that, we are in a war. Of freaking course we are trying to degrade their army. We did that with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan, they did it in Korea and Vietnam to us where Soviet pilots flew MiGs against us. If we aren't trying to degrade their army we should never have shipped a single arm nor placed a single sanction. The only reason to ship a weapon is for it's use to degrade an opponent.
You are talking about a by-product of Uncle Sam helping Ukraine. Austin is not talking about that.

Did you even read the links I posted?

Austin said we will use Ukrainian blood and allow it’s cities to be bombed to smithereens for our own purposes.

And instead of saying, as it did in February, that it wants only to help Ukraine survive, Washington now says its goal in the war is to debilitate Russia for the long term.​

"We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can't do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine," US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said after a visit to Kyiv last week.​

Now don’t get me wrong. That is a worthy objective. Highly mercenary, but worthy if you want to use Ukrainians as our mercenaries. But you don’t announce it, especially you don’t announce it to a weakened, desperate, and ill Putin.

Finally, since when did we have American “goals” for this war?

Your fantasy world doesn’t match Putin’s own words from July 12, 2021. Putin’s claim to Donbas long precedes Biden’s presidency.

Putin begins:

“During the recent Direct Line, when I was asked about Russian-Ukrainian relations, I said that Russians and Ukrainians were one people – a single whole.

Putin continues, describing:

“...those forces that have always sought to undermine our unity. The formula they apply has been known from time immemorial – divide and rule. There is nothing new here.”

Fast forward to post-USSR:

“I recall that long ago, well before 2014, the U.S. and EU countries systematically and consistently pushed Ukraine to curtail and limit economic cooperation with Russia. We, as the largest trade and economic partner of Ukraine, suggested discussing the emerging problems in the Ukraine-Russia-EU format. But every time we were told that Russia had nothing to do with it and that the issue concerned only the EU and Ukraine. De facto Western countries rejected Russia's repeated calls for dialogue.

Step by step, Ukraine was dragged into a dangerous geopolitical game aimed at turning Ukraine into a barrier between Europe and Russia, a springboard against Russia. Inevitably, there came a time when the concept of ”Ukraine is not Russia“ was no longer an option. There was a need for the ”anti-Russia“ concept which we will never accept.”

“Apparently, and I am becoming more and more convinced of this: Kiev simply does not need Donbas. Why? Because, firstly, the inhabitants of these regions will never accept the order that they have tried and are trying to impose by force, blockade and threats. And secondly, the outcome of both Minsk‑1 and Minsk‑2 which give a real chance to peacefully restore the territorial integrity of Ukraine by coming to an agreement directly with the DPR and LPR with Russia, Germany and France as mediators, contradicts the entire logic of the anti-Russia project. And it can only be sustained by the constant cultivation of the image of an internal and external enemy. And I would add – under the protection and control of the Western powers.”

And Putin ends with this:

“Today, these words may be perceived by some people with hostility. They can be interpreted in many possible ways. Yet, many people will hear me. And I will say one thing – Russia has never been and will never be ”anti-Ukraine“. And what Ukraine will be – it is up to its citizens to decide.
Agreed. So what? Biden ingratiated himself to Putin in the ways I listed and more.

You are talking about a by-product of Uncle Sam helping Ukraine. Austin is not talking about that.

Austin said we will use Ukrainian blood and allow it’s cities to be bombed to smithereens for our own purposes.

And instead of saying, as it did in February, that it wants only to help Ukraine survive, Washington now says its goal in the war is to debilitate Russia for the long term.​

"We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can't do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine," US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said after a visit to Kyiv last week.​

Now don’t get me wrong. That is a worthy objective. Highly mercenary, but worthy if you want to use Ukrainians as our mercenaries. But you don’t announce it, especially you don’t announce it to a weakened, desperate, and ill Putin.

What makes you think Putin is weak? Even the illness isn't certain, the old USSR played games with illness.

Yes, we want Russia weakened so it cannot invade the Baltics and Finland as it has threatened to do. Russia is smart enough to know this

This is our last bite at the apple. Putin's investment in nationalists has worked in Brazil, India, and Mexico. In 5 years a lot of Europe might not join in. If Russia isn't reigned in now they certainly will not be going forward.

Context matters. The increase support from the west to Ukraine is based on the astounding realization that Ukraine is actually winning this war or at least holding its own.You are talking about a by-product of Uncle Sam helping Ukraine. Austin is not talking about that.

Context matters. The increased support from the West to Ukraine is based on the astounding realization that Ukraine is actually winning this war or at least holding its own.

Additional context is that before Putin invaded Ukraine he lied that he wouldn’t on the international stage. The Biden ministration, with intelligence that Putin was about to invade, displayed the wisdom to publish this intelligence to the world. The effect of this announcement was that the world granted credibility to the Biden administration and the world largely sided with the Ukrainians in their plight against this massive bullying power called Putin’s Army.

The announcement that you are saying we should keep secret is a continuation of this public policy of keeping the world transparently abreast of the united efforts against Putin‘s aggression.

If the Biden administration were to keep this secret then the narrative of a proxy war between the US and Russian would gain credibility.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT