ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Special Breaking News!

Bet you’ll see one before me, Iget to vacation with the family. Where do your kids like to vacation? Or your girlfriends kids maybe...

Are you really that curious about my private life? Kinda creepy, but you do you.

I hope I haven’t interrupted your shift.

Nite, now. ;-)

Sorry, stoll, but you're just plain wrong here. This place is a teeming pool of conservative trolling at the moment. Look at the thread list. Almost all of the recent threads are shitposts from MTIOTF and Hillz. A few other comrades, like you and Crazy, aren't starting threads, but you're clearly enjoying being assholes. Even McMurtry is being kind of a dick right now.

I'm not saying there aren't liberals here who also enjoy being dicks, but don't fool yourself. The left isn't in charge here right now. You guys have completely taken over. So if you don't like the culture on this forum currently, maybe you need to up your game.

And if you don't, fine, whatever. Maybe you guys feel like you took too much heat during the Trump era, and you deserve a little revenge. I don't know. I'm not a psychiatrist. Just please stop pretending that you're being oppressed by the leftist hacks around these parts. You rightie hacks are completely dominating this joint.

Yep four years of Trump Derangement. You persons deserve the same shit for the next four years. It’s not going to be hard. Your president was a idiot when his mind was right. Now he has dementia. Only God knows the idiocy that’s going to come out of his mouth. With hacks like Schumer and Pelosi there will be daily opportunities.

Bet those union folks who are going to lose their jobs on the pipeline have Biden regret already. The list will grow everyday.

So yea there needs to be right retribution on here every day. The soft lefties will be busy with their ignore function.

Sorry, stoll, but you're just plain wrong here. This place is a teeming pool of conservative trolling at the moment. Look at the thread list. Almost all of the recent threads are shitposts from MTIOTF and Hillz. A few other comrades, like you and Crazy, aren't starting threads, but you're clearly enjoying being assholes. Even McMurtry is being kind of a dick right now.

I'm not saying there aren't liberals here who also enjoy being dicks, but don't fool yourself. The left isn't in charge here right now. You guys have completely taken over. So if you don't like the culture on this forum currently, maybe you need to up your game.

And if you don't, fine, whatever. Maybe you guys feel like you took too much heat during the Trump era, and you deserve a little revenge. I don't know. I'm not a psychiatrist. Just please stop pretending that you're being oppressed by the leftist hacks around these parts. You rightie hacks are completely dominating this joint.
It is interesting to watch them try to be comical when they're not.

Yep four years of Trump Derangement. You persons deserve the same shit for the next four years. It’s not going to be hard. Your president was a idiot when his mind was right. Now he has dementia. Only God knows the idiocy that’s going to come out of his mouth. With hacks like Schumer and Pelosi there will be daily opportunities.

Bet those union folks who are going to lose their jobs on the pipeline have Biden regret already. The list will grow everyday.

So yea there needs to be right retribution on here every day. The soft lefties will be busy with their ignore function.
How long is going to be before interest rates go up ? Watch inflation go through the roof!

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
Is a still photo, one frame, a good way to tell whether a person is asleep or not? I mean, there are prayers being said, people do blink, etc.

But a video... that seems clearer, does it not?

I think it is funny that MTIOTF is clearly trolling you but you are seriously asking for video for "context". You wanna know why that is? Because you and I both know it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he was out cold.

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa

Those highly-paid blue collar workers who will lose their job on the pipeline can always learn to code. After all, Biden told us if you can work in a coal mine, you can learn to code.

What a f'king moron.

Those highly-paid blue collar workers who will lose their job on the pipeline can always learn to code. After all, Biden told us if you can work in a coal mine, you can learn to code.

What a f'king moron.

They can fall back on McDonalds and his new minimum wage. Yep he’s a moron. All they have is “whatabout Trump”.

No it’s not comical. We have a president that has dementia. I know I know. Whatabout Trump.
This time we agree -- you guys are not being comical.

Hey, you're a tax guy -- what have you heard about these automatic income tax increases coming for 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027? They apparently are built-in from the 2017 TCJA.

Are they still in place? If so, I assume they will be corrected before the end of tax year 2021, but I can't find anything about it on authoritative sources like irs.gov.

Thanks in advance.

This time we agree -- you guys are not being comical.

Hey, you're a tax guy -- what have you heard about these automatic income tax increases coming for 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027? They apparently are built-in from the 2017 TCJA.

Are they still in place? If so, I assume they will be corrected before the end of tax year 2021, but I can't find anything about it on authoritative sources like irs.gov.

Thanks in advance.

Generally these expiring tax benefits are extended. We’ve grown to assume they will. If Biden gets rid of TCJA as promised there will be tax increases among all Americans without a new law from President Biden.

Their leadership body got their kickback cash... I believe the attitude at HQ is: "Let the membership eat cake"...(or ice cream)... 😉

Union members are regularly betrayed by their leadership in regard to their actively supporting Democratic candidates who routinely regurgitate the "we're for you" talking points and then go on to either ignore their issues or go out of their way to completely undermine them (ala ole'Joe)..., once they're in office...

Gotta admit that was a strong move on day one... Throw away 70,000 plus jobs, undermine North American energy independence and stab a ally in the back in one fell blow... 🙄🙈Can't wait to see what's next... Looks like he's out of the gate fast ((And Theerrrrrree Offf!!!)) and is ahead by a nose in the race for "Worst Ever President" . Jimmy Carter already appears to be fading and Obama is just pacing him... I think Ole' Joe has this one in the bag... 🙈

Their leadership body got their kickback cash... I believe the attitude at HQ is: "Let the membership eat cake"...(or ice cream)... 😉

Union members are regularly betrayed by their leadership in regard to their actively supporting Democratic candidates who routinely regurgitate the "we're for you" talking points and then go on to either ignore their issues or go out of their way to completely undermine them (ala ole'Joe)..., once they're in office...

Gotta admit that was a strong move on day one... Throw away 70,000 plus jobs, undermine North American energy independence and stab a ally in the back in one fell blow... 🙄🙈Can't wait to see what's next... Looks like he's out of the gate fast ((And Theerrrrrree Offf!!!)) and is ahead by a nose in the race for "Worst Ever President" . Jimmy Carter already appears to be fading and Obama is just pacing him... I think Ole' Joe has this one in the bag... 🙈

Pretty much nailed it. Much more to come. I think they can teach him to sit in a chair and keep signing all the documents they put in his face.

Virtue signaling in policy form is an ugly thing to behold.

We have to keep the planet safe! C'mon, man!

Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1
If Biden gets rid of TCJA as promised there will be tax increases among all Americans without a new law from President Biden.
You're being intentionally misleading. There will be tax increases for the vast majority of Americans if Biden does nothing, because those tax increases were written into the law by Republicans.

Don't blame Democrats if they fail to fix a law you guys broke in the first f*cking place. Own it.

You're being intentionally misleading. There will be tax increases for the vast majority of Americans if Biden does nothing, because those tax increases were written into the law by Republicans.

Don't blame Democrats if they fail to fix a law you guys broke in the first f*cking place. Own it.
And with a Republican President and Senate, those tax laws would have been continued.

Democrats will allow those tax laws to expire.

YOU own that.

Come on man! Those provisions would have been extended and can be extended like many are every year. You’re persons won’t extend them and therefore raise taxes or Dementia Joe and his merry band of hacks will raise taxes with a new law.[/QUOTE]

Keep up, The Trump tax cut for the rich has a back-end, planned, large tax increase for the non-rich.

Keep up, The Trump tax cut for the rich has a back-end, planned, large tax increase for the non-rich.

Come on man! You’re senile old man is in charge now. Orange man gone. Talk about the old senile man. Wonder what US job killing and ally killing order he’s going to sign this week to make the lefties happy.

What are the parameters around rich and non-rich?
people with incomes between $10,000 and $30,000—nearly one-quarter of Americans—are among those scheduled to pay a higher average tax rate in 2021 than in years before the tax ‘cut’ was passed....those earning between $20,000 and $30,000 could owe an extra $365 in 2021.

people with incomes between $10,000 and $30,000—nearly one-quarter of Americans—are among those scheduled to pay a higher average tax rate in 2021 than in years before the tax ‘cut’ was passed....those earning between $20,000 and $30,000 could owe an extra $365 in 2021.

Come on man. Still talking about orange man. Dementia Man in charge now. We need to talk about him.

Reactions: DANC

I got your mother on ignore

Is it true your father committed suicide?

He died May 8, 2020. He fought his heart condition the last month with me, my mom and sister sitting by his side. He fought the last night to live past midnight to May 8 which was his grandson’s birthday, who was named after him.

You’re a perfect example of everything worthless about your party and ideology. I have many shortcomings but making fun of a posters family isn’t one of them.

Reactions: DANC
You’re one sad piece of shit.
As you continuously mock Joe as having dementia you cry sad? I've had two very close family members suffer from dementia and alzheimer's.

Anyone who has dealt with that knows that Biden in no way suffers from this. In fact, it is very offensive for you to day this.

Man, look in the mirror. I think you will find some of what ills your personal life if you are willing to be honest with yourself.

Last edited:
As you continuously mock Bernie as having dementia you cry sad? I've had two very close family members suffer from dementia and alzheimer's.

Anyone who has dealt with that knows that Biden in no way suffers from this. In fact, it is very offensive for you to day this.

Man, look in the mirror. I think you will find some of what ills your personal life if you are willing to be honest with yourself.

My personal like is fine. You folks said whatever the hell you wanted for four and a half years about Trump, his family and supporters. I for one plan on returning the same shit for the next four years.

Hell Trump is gone and you folks still can’t move on. Own Dementia Joe.

My personal like is fine. You folks said whatever the hell you wanted for four and a half years about Trump, his family and supporters. I for one plan on returning the same shit for the next four years.

Hell Trump is gone and you folks still can’t move on. Own Dementia Joe.
Sure it is.

As you continuously mock Joe as having dementia you cry sad? I've had two very close family members suffer from dementia and alzheimer's.

Not to hijack the post but if you haven’t already check out biogen’s breakthrough

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Come on man. Still talking about orange man. Dementia Man in charge now. We need to talk about him.
I'm responding to give you a chance to go home and cry.

This tax issue was there since 2017 and doesn't seem impossible to fix. Trump knew about it because I heard him comment about it last year.
Nonetheless, you guys didn't campaign on it in 2020. Terrible omission.

Had Trump campaigned on it, I have no doubt he would have been reelected. All he needed to do was to introduce a corrective bill and call it another tax cut (which it almost is) and dare Democrats to oppose it. What could the Democrats possibly have said in opposition? They would have been screwed if they opposed. Trump would get credit if the Dems supported his bill. Trump would have been reelected.

Instead, the GOP said nothing about correcting these automatic tax increases, instead choosing to talk extensively about Hydroxychloroquine, bleach, opposing masks, opposing lockdowns, opposing Fauci, opposing health officials, opposing mayors and governors, attacking "fake media," "election fraud" (weeks before the election), media, Hunter Biden, Mueller, the "deep state", hoax virus, hoax this and hoax that. The election showed voters did not accept the GOP messages on these things.

Trump didn't lose by all that many votes. The tax issues could have saved him. You guys did it to yourselves.

You folks said whatever the hell you wanted for four and a half years about Trump, his family and supporters. I for one plan on returning the same shit for the next four years.
Back it up with FACTS and we're all fine. Back it up with batshit crazy Q rantings and provably false claims and you will be force fed facts, or ignored, when it is established that facts just don't matter to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT