ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Special Breaking News!

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
D83hHoqXUAE73k4.jpg

The first presidential nap has been a success!
Best. Nap. EVER.
YCBYSAIWBTATN - S,JT.

VP Harris was said to be disappointed that Pres. "Uncle Ho" Joe woke back up, but says she will "get him nex..., er, get over it."

Don't expect to see Joe between 2pm and 4pm every day. Or after 7:30pm.

Exactly. He will be making many phone calls and attending many meetings.
It's just too bad none of the phone calls will be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Kind of like Trump's many many meetings and calls each day with no other details. He has done nothing over the last two months and even before then spends most days tweeting and watching Fox.

Poor guy hardly had time to golf.
You have access to Trump's schedule? Let's see it.

Reactions: Crayfish57
You have access to Trump's schedule? Let's see it.

Here ya go.

"President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings."

That's basically it from Jan 6 through 19.

Record high for the stock market today. Thanks Biden.

** See how dumb thar sounds? As far as his schedule, that was the EXACT wording the White House put out each day.
See how dumb thar sounds? That Thar sounds dumb . Are you a hillbilly?

Reactions: Lucy01
D83hHoqXUAE73k4.jpg

Best. Nap. EVER.
YCBYSAIWBTATN - S,JT.

VP Harris was said to be disappointed that Pres. "Uncle Ho" Joe woke back up, but says she will "get him nex..., er, get over it."

Now I've got to worry about the dumb SOB's health for 4 years...

I'm worried about his catching pneumonia from being outside last night and half of today...

Seems like it's his speech writer(s) who ought to be the one(s) to be deep vetted as a danger to him... Looked like were trying to go for William Henry Harrison's record for awhile there ((and we All know what happened to him🙈))...

Just remember fellow conservatives (all 5 of you...) whenever it's seems bad with Ole Joe in charge... It can always get worse... Really Worse...

D83hHoqXUAE73k4.jpg

Best. Nap. EVER.
YCBYSAIWBTATN - S,JT.

Wow, you're gonna have to bring better stuff if you're gonna keep up with what we reported about Trump these past 4 years. You give us a still of a blink or a moment of silence or reflection and call it sleeping. Weakest sauce ever. You gonna give us a still of him sitting and say he's now a paraplegic?

Here ya go.

"President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings."

That's basically it from Jan 6 through 19.

2 whole weeks? What about the other 3 years and 50 months?

2 whole weeks? What about the other 3 years and 50 months?
He's done nothing since he lost other than bitch about/contest the election and hand out some pardons.

How do you rubes feel about the pardon of Bannon? Guy literally stole money from guys like you meant for the wall and then arrested on a Chinese billionaire's boat.

I'm worried about his catching pneumonia from being outside last night and half of today...

Seems like it's his speech writer(s) who ought to be the one(s) to be deep vetted as a danger to him... Looked like were trying to go for William Henry Harrison's record for awhile there ((and we All know what happened to him🙈))...

Just remember fellow conservatives (all 5 of you...) whenever it's seems bad with Ole Joe in charge... It can always get worse... Really Worse...

He's done nothing since he lost other than bitch about/contest the election and hand out some pardons.

How do you rubes feel about the pardon of Bannon? Guy literally stole money from guys like you meant for the wall and then arrested on a Chinese billionaire's boat.
Why are you changing the subject?

How did you feel when Clinton pardoned Marc Rich?

Why are you changing the subject?

How did you feel when Clinton pardoned Marc Rich?
By all accounts from people deserving of our respect like Mattis and Tillerson, Trump could never be bothered with reading anything beyond a half page. Never read intelligence briefings. Their words, not mine.

Based on his average day, it looks like Trump is consumed by TV time and tweets. No shocker except to you rubes.

It was challenging for the CNN anchors delivering hard news to report on the Inauguration while rubbing one out to Old Joe, chanting "Unity", and continuing to decry "white supremacists".

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
By all accounts from people deserving of our respect like Mattis and Tillerson, Trump could never be bothered with reading anything beyond a half page. Never read intelligence briefings. Their words, not mine.

Based on his average day, it looks like Trump is consumed by TV time and tweets. No shocker except to you rubes.
Their words and that's all they are. Blah, blah, blah.

You believe anything negative said about Trump, so it's no surprise you lap up whatever MSNBC and CNN serves up.

Trump seems to have done pretty well on foreign matters. But you'd rather hang onto the words of people who were fired. Typical.

Reactions: Crayfish57

If you are a Trump supporter, you are no conservative.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
D83hHoqXUAE73k4.jpg

Best. Nap. EVER.
YCBYSAIWBTATN - S,JT.

That's funny MTIOTF... as that picture is most likely a quiet moment of prayer by the new president....prayer, something the outgoing President knew nothing about...or cared little about...unless he was conning the evangelical base out of some more "going away" dollars or bible posing in front of a church he never attended.

Try harder as this effort was a swing and a miss.

You believe anything negative said about Trump, so it's no surprise you lap up whatever MSNBC and CNN serves up.

You deny anything remotely negative said about Trump, so it's no surprise you refute the firsthand accounts of, by now, DOZENS of people who worked for him on a daily basis and who came to regard him as unstable, unhinged, and dangerous, based on those experiences.

Some were fired, some quit with a conscience, some were forced out of their position due to criminal behavior conducted under Trump's direction. It is a wide range of people, with remarkably consistent opinions. Voters got it right.

Their words and that's all they are. Blah, blah, blah.

Trump seems to have done pretty well on foreign matters. But you'd rather hang onto the words of people who were fired. Typical.
The fact you side with a known liar over a TRUE businessman in Tillerson and the many Generals that said Trump was inept says it all. You are a hopeless lap dog to Trump.

Maybe it's just my grandparents, but I would expect a slightly different schedule

9am - wake up
1pm - nap
4:30pm - dinner
6pm - nap #2
11pm - bed time
Your grandparents keep a different schedule than mine did.
Paternal grandfather would've had the better part of a bottle of Calverts finished off by 9.
One of his life lessons, "if you don't start early you can't drink all day".

Thanks for falling asleep during the Covid briefing while you are being directly addressed by Mike Pence, Mr.President.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoosierific
Thanks for falling asleep during the Covid briefing while you are being directly addressed by Mike Pence, Mr.President.

What does this have to do with the OP?

Why do you hold Joe to Trump standards, shouldn’t he be better? Are you suggesting that the same or slightly better standards are ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Why do you hold Joe to Trump standards, shouldn’t he be better?
Is a still photo, one frame, a good way to tell whether a person is asleep or not? I mean, there are prayers being said, people do blink, etc.

But a video... that seems clearer, does it not?

ADVERTISEMENT