ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Allen: Sadly, my new assessment (Long)

You would have to say Hitler was an evil ruler for what he got Germans to do.
One can be a great leader and evil ruler at the same time. Some may say the same about Trump today. I don't think Biden will ever be misconstrued for either a great leader and/or evil ruler in the history books of Tomorrow.

One can be a great leader and evil ruler at the same time. Some may say the same about Trump today. I don't think Biden will ever be misconstrued for either a great leader and/or evil ruler in the history books of Tomorrow.
biden will go down in history ranked below millard filmore and franklin pearce

biden will go down in history ranked below millard filmore and franklin pearce
Two of the worst presidents in our nations history from different parties back to back. Speaking of Trump and Biden. It’s almost like our democracy is a pile of shit now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: midwolfe
Two of the worst presidents in our nations history from different parties back to back. Speaking of Trump and Biden. It’s almost like our democracy is a pile of shit now.
Obama was weak sauce, too, if you stop and think about it, accomplishment-wise. He got a lot of extra mileage from his handlers. They bumped him up to royalty status. I'm convinced now more than ever, if Trump and Biden can get elected, anyone can from here on out.

how about clinton and bush or johnson and nixon. all far worse than trump and biden.

ADVERTISEMENT