ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Special Breaking News!

Is a still photo, one frame, a good way to tell whether a person is asleep or not? I mean, there are prayers being said, people do blink, etc.

But a video... that seems clearer, does it not?
Of course it does, but what does one have to do with the other? Why was Trump dragged into this? How many Presidents back should we go in support of your whattaboutism & yabbutism?

I’m not getting defensive when people make fun of the guy I voted for...

Of course it does, but what does one have to do with the other? Why was Trump dragged into this? How many Presidents back should we go in support of your whattaboutism & yabbutism?

I’m not getting defensive when people make fun of the guy I voted for...

First, that’s a decade old picture of Biden in the audience of a speech that looks to be pretty boring because the woman behind him appears to be nodding off. So the OP went back 2 Presidents already. Ever been to a play or a movie after a long day at work and nodded off for a few seconds?

Biden has been on the job for 2 days. Let me know when you get a pic of him while he’s sleeping on the job as president.

More importantly, the Trump video is of him during a Covid Task Force meeting (kinda important for the POTUS to be engaged, huh?) where Mike Pence is speaking directly to him. Pence even mentions him by name (presumably to wake Trump up), but Trump can’t keep his eyes open when the subject is as important as Covid.

Context is important.

Last edited:
First, that’s a decade old picture of Biden in the audience of a speech that looks to be pretty boring because the woman behind him appears to be nodding off as well. So the OP went back 2 Presidents already. Ever been to a play or a movie after a long day at work and nodded off for a few seconds?

Biden has been on the job for 2 days. Let me know when you get a pic of him while he’s sleeping on the job as president.

More importantly, the Trump video is of him during a Covid Task Force meeting (kinda important for the POTUS to be engaged, huh?) where Mike Pence is speaking directly to him. Pence even mentions him by name (presumably to wake Trump up), but Trump can’t keep his eyes open when the subject is as important as Covid.

Context is important.
It was a speech Obama gave about debt while Congress was finalizing the 2011 budget, and debate was just beginning on the upcoming debt ceiling crisis.

Hillbilly drama queens... no wonder you voted for a reality tv star to run the country.

Better get used to being upset because your cult leader ran your party into the ground. Now it’s time to get f’ed by the long D of justice.

Congrats losers

The fact you side with a known liar over a TRUE businessman in Tillerson and the many Generals that said Trump was inept says it all. You are a hopeless lap dog to Trump.
Yeah, top businessmen and generals aren't political, are they?

Were you born last night?

First, that’s a decade old picture of Biden in the audience of a speech that looks to be pretty boring because the woman behind him appears to be nodding off. So the OP went back 2 Presidents already. Ever been to a play or a movie after a long day at work and nodded off for a few seconds?

Context is important.
That’s a lot of words to not answer the questions. Why is what Trump did relevant when talking about Biden?

So a proven liar, serial cheater, grifter who is only where he's at due to inheritance is the best we can do? Check. Lol.
Proven liar? Corn Pop, anyone?
Cheater? Jill's ex-husband said they were having an affair while she was still married.
Grifter? China.

Youve described Biden to a 'T'.

Reactions: ulrey and stollcpa
Kind of like Trump's many many meetings and calls each day with no other details. He has done nothing over the last two months and even before then spends most days tweeting and watching Fox.

Poor guy hardly had time to golf.

At least he was heathy enough to play 18 holes. Hell Biden can’t walk from the golf cart to the first tee.

Proven liar? Corn Pop, anyone?
Cheater? Jill's ex-husband said they were having an affair while she was still married.
Grifter? China.

Youve described Biden to a 'T'.

Come on man! He’s the smartest guy in his class. How many degrees does he have?

Come on man! He’s the smartest guy in his class. How many degrees does he have?
And remember he went to a black church and marched in civil rights marches in the 60s.

Only no one who was there remember him being there.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
At least he was heathy enough to play 18 holes. Hell Biden can’t walk from the golf cart to the first tee.
Lol. Trump can't even walk down a ramp. Ever seen him ride a bike like Joe?

His fat ass rides for 18. Are you and Dan the same person?

Reactions: DrHoops
Have the WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST Congresspersons mentioned by AOC and Cohen that supposedly led those SEDITIOUS, TREASONOUS recon tours of the Capitol been apprehended yet? I could not locate the original thread here, but I picked this one with the CNN title to follow up. Given the pattern of liberal media and Democrats requiring evidence before claiming wild conspiracy allegations that by now CNN would have this wrapped up. Did I miss it?

That’s a lot of words to not answer the questions. Why is what Trump did relevant when talking about Biden?

Why is an 10 year old picture relevant to the OP, which says:

CNN Breaking News

“The first Presidential nap has been a
Success.”?

Then you followed up with how many presidents are we going to go back who fell asleep. I assume you wanted the very latest one, which was Donald J Trump while he was chairing a Covid task force meeting.

Ya feel me?

Last edited:
Why is an 10 year old picture relevant to the OP, which says:

CNN Breaking News

“The first Presidential nap has been a
Success.”?

Then you followed up with how many presidents are we going to go back who fell asleep. I assume you wanted the very latest one, which was Donald J Trump while he was chairing a Covid task force meeting.

Ya feel me?
Still irrrelevant. How long will your butthurt & emotion cause you to behave irrationally? Is Joe beyond criticism? Can no jokes be made at his expense? Will you be a triggered snowflake for all four years or just the first few weeks?
Ya smell what I’m cookin’? 😉

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
Still irrrelevant. How long will your butthurt & emotion cause you to behave irrationally? Is Joe beyond criticism? Can no jokes be made at his expense? Will you be a triggered snowflake for all four years or just the first few weeks?
Ya smell what I’m cookin’? 😉

Joe is wide open to criticism, as long as it’s not some moronic fake meme that a lunatic saw on Parler or Facebook somewhere.

You were the one pointing out that we shouldn’t be looking backwards to previous presidents who were falling asleep at the wheel.

As far as I know, Joe Biden became President for the first time in his lifetime on the 20th of January, 2021. He was not sleeping on the job, so the most recent president doing so was Donald J Trump.. Just using your criteria.

We both know I’m correct, To be honest, though. I’m not concerned about your opinion. Comprende, amigo?

Now I’m heading back to the beach. Enjoy your shift today!

Well look on the bright side. I am sure Biden's handlers will have a much easier time babysitting him now that he's in the oval office. The can just tell him to stand in the corner, it'll keep him occupied for hours...

You think I give a damn? I don’t and further more you can use the pussy ignore function.
For the record, the Ignore option is not a "pussy" function. When one knows damn well that there is less than ZERO chance that two parties could agree if there is a sky or not (example), then it is a legit function to stop homicide.

For the record, the Ignore option is not a "pussy" function. When one knows damn well that there is less than ZERO chance that two parties could agree if there is a sky or not (example), then it is a legit function to stop homicide.
Spot on. Life is too short.

Joe is wide open to criticism, as long as it’s not some moronic fake meme that a lunatic saw on Parler or Facebook somewhere.

You were the one pointing out that we shouldn’t be looking backwards to previous presidents who were falling asleep at the wheel.

As far as I know, Joe Biden became President for the first time in his lifetime on the 20th of January, 2021. He was not sleeping on the job, so the most recent president doing so was Donald J Trump.. Just using your criteria.

We both know I’m correct, To be honest, though. I’m not concerned about your opinion. Comprende, amigo?

Now I’m heading back to the beach. Enjoy your shift today!
Thanks - enjoy spending time with your wife & kids....😂😂😂😂

Thanks - enjoy spending time with your wife & kids....😂😂😂😂

Well...I’m with my girlfriend of 2 years....so.... You really wouldn’t fit in here anyway. Carnival Cruises are more your speed. ;-)

Hard to believe you are divorced.

I am not quite yet. You make your smartass comment but I am supposed to bow and ignore. It’s only supposed to go one way on here right? We have our own Twitter and FB here. Speak liberal or shut up.

There shouldn’t be much discussion on here then. The party line is one way with no tolerance.

I am not quite yet. You make your smartass comment but I am supposed to bow and ignore. It’s only supposed to go one way on here right? We have our own Twitter and FB here. Speak liberal or shut up.

What a snowflake. Half the threads on the first page are started by you, MTIOTF, Mas, or Hillz. Despite MTIOTF vomiting out a new thread every 8 minutes, you throwing fits in every thread, and Mas advocating for the attempted coup, not one of you has been banned. Sorry you couldn't hold a marriage together, but that doesn't make you the victim here too. Get over yourself.

What a snowflake. Half the threads on the first page are started by you, MTIOTF, Mas, or Hillz. Despite MTIOTF vomiting out a new thread every 8 minutes, you throwing fits in every thread, and Mas advocating for the attempted coup, not one of you has been banned. Sorry you couldn't hold a marriage together, but that doesn't make you the victim here too. Get over yourself.

Don’t feel like a victim at all. This guy is a frightful victim.

T.J. Moe (@TJMoe28) Tweeted:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing”

Joe Biden’s gaffe list is all-time great. https://t.co/3lBNcdA2j9

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Well...I’m with my girlfriend of 2 years....so.... You really wouldn’t fit in here anyway. Carnival Cruises are more your speed. ;-)
Bet you’ll see one before me, Iget to vacation with the family. Where do your kids like to vacation? Or your girlfriends kids maybe...

Sorry, stoll, but you're just plain wrong here. This place is a teeming pool of conservative trolling at the moment. Look at the thread list. Almost all of the recent threads are shitposts from MTIOTF and Hillz. A few other comrades, like you and Crazy, aren't starting threads, but you're clearly enjoying being assholes. Even McMurtry is being kind of a dick right now.

I'm not saying there aren't liberals here who also enjoy being dicks, but don't fool yourself. The left isn't in charge here right now. You guys have completely taken over. So if you don't like the culture on this forum currently, maybe you need to up your game.

And if you don't, fine, whatever. Maybe you guys feel like you took too much heat during the Trump era, and you deserve a little revenge. I don't know. I'm not a psychiatrist. Just please stop pretending that you're being oppressed by the leftist hacks around these parts. You rightie hacks are completely dominating this joint.

• Haha
Reactions: Circlejoe and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT