ADVERTISEMENT

Breyer

Might have won the popular vote with solid Republican votes like mine added in 2016 and might not have gotten waxed in 2020 with our votes.
We don't elect Presidents via popular vote.

You and your buddies are not 7 millions strong. Sorry, but you're flailing here.

You told me I made a mistake also. Yes, I read his quickly and didn’t see the original woman and women error. Don’t worry, I’ll be there to correct you in the future. I was the proofreader for all our published work at school, so I’m usually better at spotting, but don’t worry. I’ll be sure to point yours out, as you so like to do to others. But I promise I won’t call you dumb or stupid, like you do everyone you respond to.
You also inappropriately caplitalized 'martyrs' above.

What Jan. 6 protesters were made "Martyrs"?

Plenty of Democrats left the Party to vote for Reagan.

You're surely old enough to remember that. More than 'dozens' left the Party after the Clinton sleaze Administration.
That is accurate. I was one of those Reagan Democrats (voted for Reagan in 1984, but otherwise for Democrats) and switched to the Republican party after Clinton was elected in 1992.

Dbm you keep missing the fundamental point: it's not how many people Trump can get to vote for him; it's how many people will he galvanize to come out and vote against him.

With as awful as the Dems are at the moment anyone not named Trump should win handily. Hell for Trump lovers support Trump lite in DeSantis.

Since one doesn't have to be a lawyer to sit on the SCOTUS, I think it would be a brilliant political move if Biden nominated Trump. First of all he would accept the nomination, then it would force the GOP lawmakers to finally make a hard public choice between party and country.
Plus the confirmation would be hilarious.

Since one doesn't have to be a lawyer to sit on the SCOTUS, I think it would be a brilliant political move if Biden nominated Trump. First of all he would accept the nomination, then it would force the GOP lawmakers to finally make a hard public choice between party and country.
Plus the confirmation would be hilarious.
Ha. He ain't reading all that. I want him to be press secretary

Reactions: UncleMark
Maybe not, but Trump or another Trumpster will never win again. We need to purge him from our party.
He's purged from whatever Party you support. The Republicans are winning in 2024, and Trump will be the main reason. He's galvanized Republicans - not you and Bill Kristol - to actually fight back and not accept what CNN and MSNBC and the Initial Networks tells them as gospel.

It amazes me you are so blind when it comes to Trump. He exposed the corrupt, and incestuous, Washington DC environment. He wasn't a part of it. I understand you detest him and his lifestyle - I might detest yours. So he chases, or chased, women. BFD - we got used to that as a country a long time ago. He is blunt and doesn't try to hide what he feels - isn't that better than the snakes we have as politicians today?

It's no coincidence that, after he left, North Korea started lobbing missiles again,Putin positions for another incursion/invasion of Ukraine, and China becomes more aggressive towards Taiwan.

I know I won't change your mind. But you should think about your blind hatred of him.

He's purged from whatever Party you support. The Republicans are winning in 2024, and Trump will be the main reason. He's galvanized Republicans - not you and Bill Kristol - to actually fight back and not accept what CNN and MSNBC and the Initial Networks tells them as gospel.

It amazes me you are so blind when it comes to Trump. He exposed the corrupt, and incestuous, Washington DC environment. He wasn't a part of it. I understand you detest him and his lifestyle - I might detest yours. So he chases, or chased, women. BFD - we got used to that as a country a long time ago. He is blunt and doesn't try to hide what he feels - isn't that better than the snakes we have as politicians today?

It's no coincidence that, after he left, North Korea started lobbing missiles again,Putin positions for another incursion/invasion of Ukraine, and China becomes more aggressive towards Taiwan.

I know I won't change your mind. But you should think about your blind hatred of him.
I don't hate him, but I also don't understand the minds of his cult members. You're a member and I can't figure you out either.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
I don't hate him, but I also don't understand the minds of his cult members. You're a member and I can't figure you out either.
I thought I explained why I think he's a good leader for this particular time.

The fact you think anyone who doesn't think like you is in a cult explains it, I guess.

Biden didn't win in 2020. Marc Elias illegally changed rules in the battleground states which caused the result we got along with massive ballot harvesting.

That said, even if you assume all 81M Biden votes were legitimate it was all still a sham. According to Baris the ONLY issue Biden ever had a lead on Trump in any of those states was COVID. It was based on a lie that Biden had some master top secret plan to shut down the virus that only he knew about. It won't work again as everyone knows they were scammed. See deaths in 2020 vs those in 2021 with the vaccine.

2024 will be all about the economy and immigration which are Trump's 2 top issues. You're delusional if you don't think he'd probably win in 2024.

Biden didn't win in 2020. Marc Elias illegally changed rules in the battleground states which caused the result we got along with massive ballot harvesting.

That said, even if you assume all 81M Biden votes were legitimate it was all still a sham. According to Baris the ONLY issue Biden ever had a lead on Trump in any of those states was COVID. It was based on a lie that Biden had some master top secret plan to shut down the virus that only he knew about. It won't work again as everyone knows they were scammed. See deaths in 2020 vs those in 2021 with the vaccine.

2024 will be all about the economy and immigration which are Trump's 2 top issues. You're delusional if you don't think he'd probably win in 2024.
Sorry, but that’s nonsense. Trump was beaten handily and legitimately.

Stop pretending like Biden and the Democrats are interested in Black people for anything. Their position is all about the narrative. It has always been about the narrative. Biden and the Senate Democrats filibustered and voted against black female jurists for various judgeships. The congressional black caucus won’t admit a conservative Black guy. For a Black to get anywhere the Black has to be the “right” Black depending on who is in charge.
They use them plain and simple for votes and that's it. Biden does not give two craps about blacks.Hickory, mark and mark's far leftist wife are firmly with the 25% . It's all about race to them and especially to Mark's Trump hating wife. She has a screw loose.

ABC News/Ipsos poll:

"Americans overwhelmingly believe Joe Biden should 'consider all possible nominees' (76%) rather than 'consider only nominees who are Black women, as he has pledged to do' (23%)." https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/president-biden-continues-lose-ground-american-public

Reactions: DANC

Without covid biden would of lost easy and why trump is killing Mark's buddy biden in 2024 polls. Unlike Mark's leftist wife most people do not like biden.

You, Dan, and Bailey are definitely the same person. Or conjoined triplets.

President Joe Biden has pledged to nominate the first black woman to the Supreme Court, but he seems to have forgotten about the time he filibustered a black woman judge’s nomination to America’s second-highest court for two years.

Way back in 2003 through 2005, when

Cmon man says the worlds biggest race hustler. You don't vote for me you ain't black. Biden the race hustler. Mark's guy.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
That is accurate. I was one of those Reagan Democrats (voted for Reagan in 1984, but otherwise for Democrats) and switched to the Republican party after Clinton was elected in 1992.
I think many people got on the Trump bandwagon because they were sick of all politicians. They were glad someone was finally speaking their mind and not worried about political correctness.

I voted for Kasich in the Indiana primary. I voted for Trump twice in the presidential elections. Given the choices I would again.

There’s no doubt the country would be better off at this minute if Trump was president.

I think many people got on the Trump bandwagon because they were sick of all politicians. They were glad someone was finally speaking their mind and not worried about political correctness.

I voted for Kasich in the Indiana primary. I voted for Trump twice in the presidential elections. Given the choices I would again.

There’s no doubt the country would be better off at this minute if Trump was president.
I did not vote for Trump either time.
I will vote for a Trump/Haley ticket.
And it will win. She will deliver the suburban vote

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC

There's plenty of doubt. In fact, I affirmatively claim that the country would be worse if Trump were President right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I did not vote for Trump either time.
I will vote for a Trump/Haley ticket.
And it will win. She will deliver the suburban vote
The democrats deserve a Trump win in 2024 and republicans controlling the house and senate.

Reactions: DANC
There's plenty of doubt. In fact, I affirmatively claim that the country would be worse if Trump were President right now.
Our border would be secure, no trillion dollar give-a-way, inflation under control, energy independent with Keystone Pipeline being finished, Russia wouldn’t be on the verge of invading Ukraine, Russia would still have sanctions hindering Nord Stream Pipeline, China would mind their business and we wouldn’t have had the Afghanistan catastrophe.

The biggest upside would be the democrats losing their minds.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
Our border would be secure, no trillion dollar give-a-way, inflation under control, energy independent with Keystone Pipeline being finished, Russia wouldn’t be on the verge of invading Ukraine, Russia would still have sanctions hindering Nord Stream Pipeline, China would mind their business and we wouldn’t have had the Afghanistan catastrophe.

What is this "losing?"

Reactions: stollcpa

LOL.

You are an economic simpleton for being a CPA. I don't have the energy to go real deep tonight but the supply chain issues are worldwide post Covid. The labor shortage is also a challenge and caused by a variety of issues, among them boomers retiring early and service workers saying no thanks to COVID exposure.

As far as Keystone, the oil still gets to the gulf coast refineries via train and truck. Yes, there is an environmental cost. Much of the output goes to Asia anyway. As far as the US ever being 100 percent energy independent, it is a global market and OPEC still controls price to a large degree.

Trump was planning to exit Afghanistan even earlier than Biden. We'll never know how it would have been executed.

Try not to be so partisan.

You are an economic simpleton for being a CPA. I don't have the energy to go real deep tonight but the supply chain issues are worldwide post Covid. The labor shortage is also a challenge and caused by a variety of issues, among them boomers retiring early and service workers saying no thanks to COVID exposure.

As far as Keystone, the oil still gets to the gulf coast refineries via train and truck. Yes, there is an environmental cost. Much of the output goes to Asia anyway. As far as the US ever being 100 percent energy independent, it is a global market and OPEC still controls price to a large degree.

Trump was planning to exit Afghanistan even earlier than Biden. We'll never know how it would have been executed.

Try not to be so partisan.
Don't tell him not to be partisan when you won't. JDB posted our comparative inflation. Partisan is refusing to acknowledge that the last stimulus, extended unemployment, tax credits as monthly checks, rent moratoriums, foreclosure stays, and student loan stays didn't contribute to where we are today. People didn't have to pay bills, got mailbox checks from the gov, and ordered shit from their couch. That overheated the economy and exacerbated inflation, labor, and supply chain issues. It would continue into perpetuity but for Manchin

I don't understand why Trump supporters can't see that Trump is the best weapon Democrats have to beat a Republican in the next presidential race. He's a galvanizing person.... always has been and always will be. Foreign countries don't trust him and I can understand why.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT