ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Lied to Gold Star Family

LOL - no I didn't.

dbmhoosier did that, and 24 posts and two days later I replied. It's not hard to look up.
Stirred up doesn't mean you resurrected it. Stirred up means you decided to act like a holier than thou dickhead. It had moved beyond carmel and into other mega high schools. That was when you started the downward spiral. Anyone reading that thread saw it.

Stirred up doesn't mean you resurrected it. Stirred up means you decided to act like a holier than thou dickhead. It had moved beyond carmel and into other mega high schools. That was when you started the downward spiral. Anyone reading that thread saw it.
Not really. It was mostly just Courtsense and me talking real estate and school size, until Brad injected race into it. Then it became the only diversity that mattered was black/white, not Asian or Latino.

Anyone actually reading it could see that.

When the numbers are easy to find, Carmel 70% white, Fishers 70% white, HSE 71% white, Zionsville and Noblesville in 80th percentile white. Offering up facts and calling BS on falsehoods isn't holier than thou. And I wasn't even the one who, "moved beyond Carmel and into other mega high schools," that was the post I replied to first. It was already established.

This is pretty easy to look up if you're not just someone trying to pile on, and WTF does it have to do with Biden/Gold star family?

Dream Team = coffee clutch

What's that got to do with our exchange?

The rest of it is just more of you deflecting. The hoop juice isn't worth the squeeze with you.
Far from deflecting. You're in a topic about Biden talking about another topic and revising how it went down. I didn't inject race into the topic. I didn't bring up other big schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT