ADVERTISEMENT

Spartan

Like a "pack up and go home" dealbreaker or...........

I know where I stand. And that's on principle.
I’ve told you before. You’d break a dating site. She’d have to be crazy hot. It’s not to the level of smoking which is a dealbreaker but I’m definitely not a fan

Reactions: larsIU
Put it this way. The chick who does my microneedling, hot, told me hers are implants and I’ve lost all interest since
Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

My God.

Ain't no microneedling on the mountain unless you can get Brad to do it. But his tits are fake too, sooooo
He doesn't like bigguns or bolt ons, but maybe that's a good thing for him. There are fewer targets in theatre, so there is less of an opportunity to throw it around and have another little one to chase around.

He doesn't like bigguns or bolt ons, but maybe that's a good thing for him. There are fewer targets in theatre, so there is less of an opportunity to throw it around and have another little one to chase around.
Yeah Fing hell can’t do that. Woke up at 8:30 to 17 calls from ex stoker and a text: I wish you would answer your phone!!!!! All he wants to do is hear your voice before school. He’s throwing a fit!!! I’m in tears he’s going so crazy!!!

I wrote back sorry sorry sorry!!!!! I was asleep. I’ll be at school to pick him up this afternoon. And man. Not sure how you’re going to handle another kid

I’m waiting for the rage response now

You had to look it up, so you couldn't tell.

Doc did a good job. Be honest... you're not kicking her out of the bedroom over that.
No but it’s like a weird hang up. If I saw a scar my pecker would instantly retreat way into my body. Partly why never been a big fan of strip clubs

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
No but it’s like a weird hang up. If I saw a scar my pecker would instantly retreat way into my body. Partly why never been a big fan of strip clubs

Scars are whatever.

My wife had a reduction and then went and had three kids. Kind of backfired for a while but got back to the desired result she originally wanted.

I wanted to poor one out for the fallen girls, but she says she was miserable, so her comfort comes first.

Scars are whatever.

My wife had a reduction and then went and had three kids. Kind of backfired for a while but got back to the desired result she originally wanted.

I wanted to poor one out for the fallen girls, but she says she was miserable, so her comfort comes first.
That was one of the big issues with both of my exes. That whole pregnancy than the after I lose complete interest physically. I’m a child

Reactions: larsIU
Scars are whatever.

If I were President, I would sign an executive order outlawing all breast reductions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT