ADVERTISEMENT

Biden knew nothing about Hunter dealings 😂

Don’t forget tossing around the N word like he’s snoop dogg.

Strangely, that doesn’t seem to bother many around here.
Hunter is a reprehensible human being who would be nobody if his name wasn't Biden. Could be in jail for all I know. And he no doubt played his family connections to the hilt. That doesn't make his father any less qualified. Same could be said for Junior. Or GWB.

I’ll take shot at prick part. I am guessing Crayfish came here in good faith as I did. In no time at all Rockfish and other lefties were pricks 24/7 so I decided that’s what you have to be most of the time.
You wrote "I am guessing." That means you admitted you don't know (just like your repeated claims that Biden is senile, which you don't know either).

You also claim that a poster "came here in good faith" (which you also have no way of knowing).

You should have stopped after realizing you had just typed "I am guessing" and then deleted the draft.

Hunter is a reprehensible human being who would be nobody if his name wasn't Biden. Could be in jail for all I know. And he no doubt played his family connections to the hilt. That doesn't make his father any less qualified. Same could be said for Junior. Or GWB.
True. But I distinctly remember the media making a big deal out of the racist message Melania was sending with her clothes when she wore a white dress or when she wore a hat in Kenya.

One would think the son of the president tossing around actual slurs would at least warrant an article on how it reflects on Joe. At least one

But not a peep that I’ve seen.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
You wrote "I am guessing." That means you admitted you don't know (just like your repeated claims that Biden is senile, which you don't know either).

You also claim that a poster "came here in good faith" (which you also have no way of knowing).

You should have stopped after realizing you had just typed "I am guessing" and then deleted the draft.
Why don't you list all the great and noble reasons you are here. You guys crack me up so much. As long as you are dishing its fine but when someone throws it back at you its just horrible.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
We saw it but no one has addressed how it makes the President look, granted once you are at bottom you can only get so much lower anyway
To Mark's point (and because it's a pet peeve of mine), if no one is reporting it then how does every right winger I know from southern Indiana to Minnesota to Arizona know so much about how big of a piece of shit Hunter Biden is.

Didn't someone post fine details about snorting coke out the rug fibers?

That's pretty detailed.

My pet peeve is when you say no one covers it and yet Fox news has the largest viewership of anyone (before you respond, I get that you really mean left wing news but you guys keep phrasing it as all media for dramatic effect).

I still can't believe what that piece of shit Billy Carter did.

Even President Carter admitted it was his druggie brother that smoked weed with Willie Nelson on the roof of the white house (Willie said it was secret service to protect Carter).

Didn't Clinton have a POS brother also?

Oh my God, did you know that Ronald Reagan Jr. is a very vocal atheist!!!!

Look, the burden of proof is on you guys to prove that there is a corrupt business partnership that is a national security threat with Hunter.

Since there's been absolutely nothing but stale hot air, not even a lawsuit or an investigation committee (even from partisan GOP members), that tells me, at this time, you don't have diddly poo and you are once again, for the millionth time, making shit up or getting played listening to people who are making shit up

True. But I distinctly remember the media making a big deal out of the racist message Melania was sending with her clothes when she wore a white dress or when she wore a hat in Kenya.

One would think the son of the president tossing around actual slurs would at least warrant an article on how it reflects on Joe. At least one

But not a peep that I’ve seen.

Partisans will attack at any possible opening. I never understood the attacks on Melania, she was more a hostage victim from the start

Trump and his sons were fair game, as they wilfully all jumped into the arena.

Hunter is kind of halfway. Not really a public face, but definitely traded off his dad's name and position. And is someone that has some obvious issues with substances. Is what it is.

I find that rather irrelevant in the larger scheme of things, rather has been the norm back to the days of John Adams. Attacking people for what others in their family do isn't really fair. And any decent father is going to stand up for their child, no matter how much they screw up.

If the worst thing you can say about Joe Biden is that he was too soft on his kids, that's not much of a judgement. As a parent and also someone else's kid, myself, I'd hope for a bit of leeway when I fk up going either direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Partisans will attack at any possible opening. I never understood the attacks on Melania, she was more a hostage victim from the start

Hunter is kind of halfway. Not really a public face, but definitely traded off his dad's name and position. And is someone that has some obvious issues with substances. Is what it is.

I find that rather irrelevant in the larger scheme of things, rather has been the norm back to the days of John Adams. Attacking people for what others in their family do isn't really fair. And any decent father is going to stand up for their child, no matter how much they screw up.

If the worst thing you can say about Joe Biden is that he was too soft on his kids, that's not much of a judgement. As a parent and also someone else's kid, myself, I'd hope for a bit of leeway when I fk up going either direction.
The truest thing you can say about Joe Biden is, He has dementia.

Reactions: DANC

I don't think many people would care nearly as much about Hunter if he weren't obviously making big money off daddy's political connections. Maybe Trumps kids did from him no doubt, but while sure he had influence he was never an elected official before 2016. Hunter grew up with political influence. Hunter is no more or less fair game than Trump's kids, besides what the actions were. If you can truly believe he would have had a job making whatever 80k a month doing anything on his own besides maybe a lame reality show if not for his fathers influence in politics?

Reactions: Lucy01
Maybe Trumps kids did from him no doubt, but while sure he had influence he was never an elected official before 2016. Hunter grew up with political influence. Hunter is no more or less fair game than Trump's kids, besides what the actions were. If you can truly believe he would have had a job making whatever 80k a month doing anything on his own

Makes you wonder sometimes if it didn't go something like...

"Hey Dad! Got me another one. These morans are paying me a shit ton 'cause they think I can get you and Uncle Barry to do my bidding. LOL. Hey, if they're stoopid enough to offer, I'm smart enough to take it. Anyway, tell Mom I love her. Bye bye."

• Haha

"Hey Dad! Got me another one. These morans are paying me a shit ton 'cause they think I can get you and Uncle Barry to do my bidding. LOL. Hey, if they're stoopid enough to offer, I'm smart enough to take it. Anyway, tell Mom I love her. Bye bye."
So you are all fine with that as long as Trump isnt President no matter what? What is your deal? You play off this poor I'm white trash in a trailer but have said your parents lived in Carmel. I guess I dont get it , but then again you voted for Biden

Reactions: Lucy01

"No, i'm here son! That sounds like a great opportunity! I was meaning to call you. Remember in grade school how you used to love to paint. Well I just saw James Franco sold a real piece of shit for thirty grand! come on man, thirty grand! for a Richard Grieco?!!"

"I thought you said James Franco?"

"What?"

"What would i do with these paintings? I don't know how to paint."

"Sell em! To my friends!"

Biden won’t be President this time next year! Yeah I was made fun of when I said Trump would win too!

Reactions: Crayfish57
I don't think many people would care nearly as much about Hunter if he weren't obviously making big money off daddy's political connections. Maybe Trumps kids did from him no doubt, but while sure he had influence he was never an elected official before 2016. Hunter grew up with political influence. Hunter is no more or less fair game than Trump's kids, besides what the actions were. If you can truly believe he would have had a job making whatever 80k a month doing anything on his own besides maybe a lame reality show if not for his fathers influence in politics?

What I meant by Trump's kids were that they were very active politically, as part of his campaign and during his administration. Don Jr was on TV on a weekly basis doing political interviews and advocating for his dad.

What I meant by Trump's kids were that they were very active politically, as part of his campaign and during his administration. Don Jr was on TV on a weekly basis doing political interviews and advocating for his dad.
I will agree on that part, If Hunter went off , led a quiet life of normalcy and was being picked on I would agree . Much like picking on Barron was out of bounds to me as he did nothing. No clue what he may due but until kids are over 18 unless they really do something leave them alone.

Typical republican personal responsibility. If only his wife wouldn’t drive him to drink so much and then beat her.
Do you even have a modicum of self awareness? I get hell for responding to idiots like you but do you even ever read your posts and look at yourself in a mirror?

To Mark's point (and because it's a pet peeve of mine), if no one is reporting it then how does every right winger I know from southern Indiana to Minnesota to Arizona know so much about how big of a piece of shit Hunter Biden is.

That's pretty detailed.

My pet peeve is when you say no one covers it and yet Fox news has the largest viewership of anyone (before you respond, I get that you really mean left wing news but you guys keep phrasing it as all media for dramatic effect).
You don’t know how big of a POS he is from MSM. With what we’ve dealt with from China, why isn’t someone harping on Joe everyday about the money his son pulled out of China and his knowledge of those business dealings and how this all might affect our foreign policy.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57

That's pretty detailed.

I saw the interview and him saying it in person and laughing, it was a post from a friend or pop up but regardless it was him in person. GD are you even capable of normal thinking? I didn't say anything about no one covering it. I said I saw the interview . Have you seen his artworK? Care to comment on that ?

You know all about Hunter Biden's drug use, but are blissfully unaware of Trump's kids and what Eric, in particular, was doing back in 2014 about the time Hunter started working for Burisma...

Many people say (quoting Trump) that Don Jr was coked up at the RNC. I don't know if it's true or not but many people say it. And even though it didn't get a lot of press in the US, a landlord in Iceland who rented out his apt for Eric's "bachelor party" in 2014, would likely say that Eric or at least members of his entourage did a great deal of coke in that apt, judging by the way he found it after Eric's hasty retreat...

The landlord was prompted to speak out in the summer of 2016 over disgust at Eric's hypocritical speech at the RNC...

"I later heard that they invited 15 Icelandic girls to go out with them for dinner and drinks at a restaurant and paid each one 15 thousand Icelandic krónur (around USD 120) just for joining them. Those that were ‘most fun’, whatever that means, would get to go on a glacier trip,” Ragnar continued.

“Then I met him partying downtown that night and mentioned that he had been on the news in Iceland. Then he becomes ice cold and orders all his team to go to the apartment right away that they had to return to the States right away. The reason was that his then-fiancée, now wife, had no knowledge of this bachelor’s trip to Iceland. Within an hour from hearing that they were on the news in Iceland they had left on his father’s private plane from Reykjavík Airport.”

Fréttatíminn asks about the apartment. Ragnar continues:

“Wow, the state that apartment was in. There was some white powder all around the apartment, someone had p..ed into the bathtub, broken the dining table, and leaving the whole place in shambles. They did leave a lot of booze, which was rather popular [with me]”.

"Many people say (quoting Trump) that Don Jr was coked up at the RNC. I don't know if it's true or not but many people say it."

If 'many people' said you practice beastiality, should we believe them?

Is it OK with you that Biden, the Prez, said he had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings and then was found to have actually met with Hunter's business partners? While he was Vice President?

Is it OK that Hunter's business partner said the 'Big Guy' was to get his cut?

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden...MW7cDCExrkswwJ3MevK0gEPX69yWIurHSJAfxyTA5tiim

Yeah, I'd say that does make his father less qualified.

I still can't believe what that piece of shit Billy Carter did.

Even President Carter admitted it was his druggie brother that smoked weed with Willie Nelson on the roof of the white house (Willie said it was secret service to protect Carter).

Didn't Clinton have a POS brother also?

Oh my God, did you know that Ronald Reagan Jr. is a very vocal atheist!!!!

Look, the burden of proof is on you guys to prove that there is a corrupt business partnership that is a national security threat with Hunter.

Since there's been absolutely nothing but stale hot air, not even a lawsuit or an investigation committee (even from partisan GOP members), that tells me, at this time, you don't have diddly poo and you are once again, for the millionth time, making shit up or getting played listening to people who are making shit up
Most aren't getting paid by their relative.

So, lying about knowing about Hunter's business dealings is OK with you?

Please don't act like you're not biased towards Democrats. You hide behind your contempt for Trump and can't bring yourself to criticize the Biden Crime Family.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57

His mother is dead.

Are you suggesting Joe communicates with her?

So Hunter’s business dealings and his daddy’s knowledge of them is just a Q conspiracy? Okay. 😂

BTW, who’s this Q person?

At least it wasn't President Biden holding cocaine parties like his predecessor did.

Hunter has/had his issues but he isn't the one that was elected president.

• Haha
At least it wasn't President Biden holding cocaine parties like his predecessor did.

Hunter has/had his issues but he isn't the one that was elected president.
Making shit up again. Typical.

You don’t know how big of a POS he is from MSM. With what we’ve dealt with from China, why isn’t someone harping on Joe everyday about the money his son pulled out of China and his knowledge of those business dealings and how this all might affect our foreign policy.
Or, instead of speculating "how this might affect our foreign policy," we could just ask you to explain how it actually, definitely, certainly did affect our foreign policy.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Or, instead of speculating "how this might affect our foreign policy," we could just ask you to explain how it actually, definitely, certainly did affect our foreign policy.
Why don't you tell us in detail just what all Trump did to you? No new wars , more peace in the middle east, better economy, better gas prices.................did that all hurt you that much to be so eterinally constipated?

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
Trump’s a bully. Stuffshot is a weasel. A meter maid or an irs field guy. Of course he hates trump.

I kinda like a President to be a bit of a bully,Didn't we have one that used to say bully, bully a lot? Hmm who was he? I think PBS had a special on him TR An American Lion?

Why don't you tell us in detail just what all Trump did to you? No new wars , more peace in the middle east, better economy, better gas prices.................did that all hurt you that much to be so eterinally constipated?
Trump is living in your head rent-free. I didn't even mention Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT