ADVERTISEMENT

Biden knew nothing about Hunter dealings 😂

I’ll take shot at prick part. I am guessing Crayfish came here in good faith as I did. In no time at all Rockfish and other lefties were pricks 24/7 so I decided that’s what you have to be most of the time.
Going full on prick is a choice. You made it. Don't try and shift that responsibility onto others.

All fair enough.
As for my name, one would have to be aware of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
I could have used any number of names from the episode, and my thought was if I ever got banned, I would have numerous replacements. So far, I'm still here, but if I do get banned, look for Thick McRunfast or Bob Johnson.

I can tell you are capable of jousting...............none of this is life or death or at least not decided on a message board! Enjoy the holiday man!

I could have used any number of names from the episode, and my thought was if I ever got banned, I would have numerous replacements. So far, I'm still here, but if I do get banned, look for Thick McRunfast or Bob Johnson.
I'll keep that in mind. I'll be damned if I'll allow a WC Ordfan if there's anything I can do about it.

Going full on prick is a choice. You made it. Don't try and shift that responsibility onto others.
Dude, if you think you are some great innocent person think again. I talked to you about a few sports things and others but you seem to be way to lost in yourself and hatred to see that working much

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Dude, if you think you are some great innocent person think again. I talked to you about a few sports things and others but you seem to be way to lost in yourself and hatred to see that working much
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Hell I’ve apologized more on here than all the lefties added together. In fact I am not sure I’ve seen a lefty ever apologize for a harsh post.

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
Hell I’ve apologized more on here than all the lefties added together. In fact I am not sure I’ve seen a lefty ever apologize for a harsh post.
If I find myself continually having to apologize for something I've said or done, that usually indicates I'm saying or doing shit I shouldn't be. But that's just me.

If I find myself continually having to apologize for something I've said or done, that usually indicates I'm saying or doing shit I shouldn't be. But that's just me.
You’re not a lefty 😊

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Maybe not. But I'm the embodiment of the leeches and losers and takers and moochers the Left champions.

Not, although you play the part at times.

I don't know what more you could want. I depend on government for my income and my health care. I don't pay any federal income tax. I had to depend on Obamacare before hitting 65. I lived high on the hog last spring when I was knocking down more money on unemployment than I had been working.

I live in a trailer. I vote Democratic almost exclusively anymore. I thought Trump was [is] a stain on the Republic. I think Biden is exactly who and what we needed, and think he's doing the best job he can with the cards he's been dealt.

If all that doesn't make me a lefty, I don't know what could.

I don't know what more you could want. I depend on government for my income and my health care. I don't pay any federal income tax. I had to depend on Obamacare before hitting 65. I lived high on the hog last spring when I was knocking down more money on unemployment than I had been working.

I live in a trailer. I vote Democratic almost exclusively anymore. I thought Trump was [is] a stain on the Republic. I think Biden is exactly who and what we needed, and think he's doing the best job he can with the cards he's been dealt.

I am sure you do and you are so proud of it, why not live off other people if you can? If Trump is a stain you are a toxic waste dump. I used to write your schtick of with some humor but when I read stuff like that and you are so proud of it. Biden is exactly who you needed to mooch more off of the world. I don't know if you think you are funny or what? I will be honest to me you are dirt.

I am sure you do and you are so proud of it, why not live off other people if you can? If Trump is a stain you are a toxic waste dump. I used to write your schtick of with some humor but when I read stuff like that and you are so proud of it. Biden is exactly who you needed to mooch more off of the world. I don't know if you think you are funny or what? I will be honest to me you are dirt.
You don't disappoint.

Reactions: TommyCracker
You don't disappoint.
You seem to take pleasure in being a disappointment to life. If you are trying to post as some complete joke constantly it really isn't funny but the only other explanation. Doesn't say much about you either way.

You seem to take pleasure in being a disappointment to life. If you are trying to post as some complete joke constantly it really isn't funny but the only other explanation. Doesn't say much about you either way.

So is it my finances or my politics that makes me such a piece of shit?

Reactions: TommyCracker
So is it my finances or my politics that makes me such a piece of shit?
Both should, so you seem so happy about this and who do you think pays for it? I think you are just a jackass but if true unless you served in the military and were injured the Govt owes you nothing..take your troll or sympathy crap somewhere else.

Looks like you qualify.

Reactions: UncleMark
Trump hires his purse making daughter and slumlord son in law to work as high level advisors in the White House.

They earn 640 million during their time working in in that same White House.

Trump's brainless side piece daughter embarrasses this country on the world stage, being blatantly ignored by world leaders.

But yeah, let's talk about Hunter Biden.

well you've elected the right guy with joe biden and his entitlement state. it'll be interesting to see how all the free money plays out in the next free years. i've long been interested in UBI and in some ways we're getting it with these advanced child credit payments

Reactions: DANC
well you've elected the right guy with joe biden and his entitlement state. it'll be interesting to see how all the free money plays out in the next free years. i've long been interested in UBI and in some ways we're getting it with these advanced child credit payments
I'm thinking I could go out and adopt me some teenager and pimp him out bussing tables for $15/hr. Between that and the tax credit, I think I could come out ahead.

I'm thinking I could go out and adopt me some teenager and pimp him out bussing tables for $15/hr. Between that and the tax credit, I think I could come out ahead.
Too old! Adoption ain’t easy. Maybe foster? I think you get a monthly check for that too

Here's what you said Saturday morning:

"I am in agreement . We get to wake up this morning in the best most free place on earth , maybe instead of new yrs resolutions due to the nature of this place July4th resolutions . We are all IU fans in some way, lets not worry about where we live, be it a big city or country , a big estate or a trailer, tell how much more educated we are than another, disagree and try not to feel the need to use that as an excuse to call each other nasty names. I am good with that. Lets see how long it lasts!"

Well, in your case, it looks like it lasted about 48 hours.

Spare us the inspirational speech next time.

No it is more like if you paid attention to current event and not lost in your bubble. I was just answering your question and you have to come off as a prick because it is all you know how to do. I shouldve known with a lameass handle you weren't worth bothering to reply to. You have no magic and buttheremails never did and long gone. You are just like Plaxico , picked a dumba** name and are stuck with it. I bet when people discussed Trump's ice cream habits and using ketchup on steak you were on the frontline with see I told you so ! I'm not sure what you told us but you were there buttheremails I am sure. I still dont even know what all this Q sh*t is , liberals spend way more time on it than anyone else. You don't care because its bidens worthless offspring. if this were about trump you would be crowing like a rooster. What makes you tick? Doing a psychological survey of lefty loons to try and understand.
You know all about Hunter Biden's drug use, but are blissfully unaware of Trump's kids and what Eric, in particular, was doing back in 2014 about the time Hunter started working for Burisma...

Many people say (quoting Trump) that Don Jr was coked up at the RNC. I don't know if it's true or not but many people say it. And even though it didn't get a lot of press in the US, a landlord in Iceland who rented out his apt for Eric's "bachelor party" in 2014, would likely say that Eric or at least members of his entourage did a great deal of coke in that apt, judging by the way he found it after Eric's hasty retreat...

The landlord was prompted to speak out in the summer of 2016 over disgust at Eric's hypocritical speech at the RNC...

"I later heard that they invited 15 Icelandic girls to go out with them for dinner and drinks at a restaurant and paid each one 15 thousand Icelandic krónur (around USD 120) just for joining them. Those that were ‘most fun’, whatever that means, would get to go on a glacier trip,” Ragnar continued.

“Then I met him partying downtown that night and mentioned that he had been on the news in Iceland. Then he becomes ice cold and orders all his team to go to the apartment right away that they had to return to the States right away. The reason was that his then-fiancée, now wife, had no knowledge of this bachelor’s trip to Iceland. Within an hour from hearing that they were on the news in Iceland they had left on his father’s private plane from Reykjavík Airport.”

Fréttatíminn asks about the apartment. Ragnar continues:

“Wow, the state that apartment was in. There was some white powder all around the apartment, someone had p..ed into the bathtub, broken the dining table, and leaving the whole place in shambles. They did leave a lot of booze, which was rather popular [with me]”.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
You know all about Hunter Biden's drug use, but are blissfully unaware of Trump's kids and what Eric, in particular, was doing back in 2014 about the time Hunter started working for Burisma...

Many people say (quoting Trump) that Don Jr was coked up at the RNC. I don't know if it's true or not but many people say it. And even though it didn't get a lot of press in the US, a landlord in Iceland who rented out his apt for Eric's "bachelor party" in 2014, would likely say that Eric or at least members of his entourage did a great deal of coke in that apt, judging by the way he found it after Eric's hasty retreat...

The landlord was prompted to speak out in the summer of 2016 over disgust at Eric's hypocritical speech at the RNC...

"I later heard that they invited 15 Icelandic girls to go out with them for dinner and drinks at a restaurant and paid each one 15 thousand Icelandic krónur (around USD 120) just for joining them. Those that were ‘most fun’, whatever that means, would get to go on a glacier trip,” Ragnar continued.

“Then I met him partying downtown that night and mentioned that he had been on the news in Iceland. Then he becomes ice cold and orders all his team to go to the apartment right away that they had to return to the States right away. The reason was that his then-fiancée, now wife, had no knowledge of this bachelor’s trip to Iceland. Within an hour from hearing that they were on the news in Iceland they had left on his father’s private plane from Reykjavík Airport.”

“Wow, the state that apartment was in. There was some white powder all around the apartment, someone had p..ed into the bathtub, broken the dining table, and leaving the whole place in shambles. They did leave a lot of booze, which was rather popular [with me]”.

So is this a discussion about bad behavior o presidents’ children throughout history but have 0 influence now or of the sitting POTUS, whose family dealings can potentially have a significant impact on the country?

Reactions: Crayfish57

Another encyclopedic entry. I just said what I saw in a recent video and you seem to have the Trump family colonoscopies on file . I dont really care about stuff when there was no political office held by a parent to take advantage of. Before 2016 any influence Trump had wasnt due to his holding political office for 47 years. Do you write these long winded posts to strengthen your sphincter musles?

Here's what you said Saturday morning:

"I am in agreement . We get to wake up this morning in the best most free place on earth , maybe instead of new yrs resolutions due to the nature of this place July4th resolutions . We are all IU fans in some way, lets not worry about where we live, be it a big city or country , a big estate or a trailer, tell how much more educated we are than another, disagree and try not to feel the need to use that as an excuse to call each other nasty names. I am good with that. Lets see how long it lasts!"

Well, in your case, it looks like it lasted about 48 hours.

Spare us the inspirational speech next time.
Spare us all and avoid any speaking. This guy is on here bragging about not paying taxes..............don't all you lefty's get upset about that even from someone making huge tax contributions even if not on personal taxes, living off free everything . He doesnt just live in a trailer he wallows in that and saying how he lives off the government. Spare me the sanctimonious BS. Lets face it I dont like you and you don't like me. I was referring to just totally out of line sexual references and crap like that. You just make me laugh.

This guy is on here bragging about not paying taxes..............don't all you lefty's get upset about that even from someone making huge tax contributions even if not on personal taxes, living off free everything . He doesnt just live in a trailer he wallows in that and saying how he lives off the government.

I made a series of factual statements regarding my finances and my politics. I sure didn't intend to be bragging, and I don't see how it could have been taken as such.

You're relatively new here. While I'm not a looong timer, I've been here long enough that people know who I am and where I come from. Without that background, it might be easy to misinterpret peoples' outlooks and attitudes. You might want to slow your roll a bit. I don't care personally, but I suspect there are some people here, even ones you would think are your kind of people, shaking their heads at your reactions today.

Spare us all and avoid any speaking. This guy is on here bragging about not paying taxes..............don't all you lefty's get upset about that even from someone making huge tax contributions even if not on personal taxes, living off free everything . He doesnt just live in a trailer he wallows in that and saying how he lives off the government. Spare me the sanctimonious BS. Lets face it I dont like you and you don't like me. I was referring to just totally out of line sexual references and crap like that. You just make me laugh.
What do you or did you do for a living?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT