ADVERTISEMENT

Biden/Harris will be elected in Nov.

It's a one issue group, like the ACLU, like groups against antisemitism, like groups for seniors, like groups that might exist for disc golfers, and like groups for 100 other single issue things.

Their main "asks" can indeed be more closely aligned with a plank of a political party, but in no way is the group a branch of the party, like you are implying.
I went back through all my BLM related posts in this thread. Nowhere did I imply BLM was/is a branch of either party.
What you infer is solely up to you.

Reactions: DANC
I have lots of fun listening to Fox News anchors lying and claiming the election was rigged. Oh and then getting into trouble for actually calling the states as they come in. It’s really fun!!
Tell us you don't 'listen' to Fox News without saying you don't 'listen' to Fox News.

Still listening to the radio? Is Amos and Andy still your favorite show?

Not enough. Do you understand how they adjust?
I'm no engineer, but knock sensors detect preignition and VVT solenoids adjust the valve timing, with the main ECM/computer playing the intermediary.

I'm no engineer, but knock sensors detect preignition and VVT solenoids adjust the valve timing, with the main ECM/computer playing the intermediary.
Basically, mapping strategies for fuel economy often allow for x number of events before adjusting, because of the unpredictable nature of lspi. But your answer confirms that adjustments are made after detecting a problem. A remarkably small number of preignition events per vehicle use add up over the life of the vehicle & will cause damage. This is why some pistons are made with piston ring land inserts to withstand the stochastic events. People most familiar with old engines with 8:1 compression ratios like to claim erroneously that premium fuel recommendations don’t matter, but they absolutely do.

They’d rather riot when a doped up felon gets what he was asking for.😉
Nice, really nice. Aren’t you the one that said E Jean Carrol got what she was asking for? Really special. Not surprising. But still

Tell us you don't 'listen' to Fox News without saying you don't 'listen' to Fox News.

Still listening to the radio? Is Amos and Andy still your favorite show?
Oh that’s rich. You making old people jokes. Good one. And you’re lying again. You should try to do better.

They’d rather riot when a doped up felon gets what he was asking for.😉

This post will age nicely if/when Trump is convicted.

So how do you think supposed 'real Americans/patriots' are going to react if their idol is cuffed for things that he definitely asked for?

Here's the initial police account of the Floyd incident as a reminder...

------
'Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction

May 25, 2020 (MINNEAPOLIS) On Monday evening, shortly after 8:00 pm, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department responded to the 3700 block of Chicago Avenue South on a report of a forgery in progress. Officers were advised that the suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be under the influence.

Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car. After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance. He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.

At no time were weapons of any type used by anyone involved in this incident.'
------

Black communities have been screaming about police brutality, police lying and a lack of police accountability since police forces were formed (and don't look at the history of how 'the police' was formed, it's not a great origin story). A cop has never been convicted for brutality before Floyd to my knowledge.

It's why the same song tends to play out every 10 to 20 years. Cops cracks skulls, cops deny it, cops get busted lying about it, black communities are triggered.

Watts, Rodney King, George Floyd and so on and so on.

The key difference being no one orchestrated the summer of love...that was a reaction to an event. Jan 6th was orchestrated/planned.

The fact that it was based on the lies of a known habitual liar makes it even sillier in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and AtlantaCat
With all due respect regarding premium fuel, this is not entirely accurate. The power gained is through efficiency of combustion & timing of the bang in the suck, squeeze, bang, blow cycles. Mis timed combustion events wreak havoc on engines. Low speed pre-ignition is a huge problem in modern engines, & high octane fuel can help stabilize combustion mitigating its effects. Your engine won’t blow up tomorrow if you run regular, but it absolutely will have an impact over the long haul. There are a bunch of other reasons to abide by octane recommendations, but if I get too technical I may never get an invite to the mountain…
Everything I've read says just about all modern cars will run fine on regular gasoline because the computer will adjust the timing so there no problems. The articles did say that there would be a little loss of power. The articles I've read said that if the manufacturer says "premium fuel required" then you should probable use premium but if they say "recommends premium" then regular fuel is fine.

Everything I've read says just about all modern cars will run fine on regular gasoline because the computer will adjust the timing so there no problems. The articles did say that there would be a little loss of power. The articles I've read said that if the manufacturer says "premium fuel required" then you should probable use premium but if they say "recommends premium" then regular fuel is fine.
Recommend vs require is an important distinction. Does it guarantee failure if you don’t use it in either scenario? No, but there is a difference & it is probable to reduce the life of the engine. If I smoke, am I guaranteed to die of lung cancer? No, but it absolutely increases the probability. Same with fuel. There are plenty of articles supporting this as well, some of which my engineers & I have contributed to over the years based on our work with oil companies & an OEM, including thousands of hours on dynos 😉. If the articles you read don’t mention low speed preignition of oil & gas droplets in high compression GDI engines, it’s incomplete at best, possibly inaccurate. Diesel engines work without spark plugs due to higher compression. While gas engines are quite a bit less, gas is also much more volatile than diesel fuel…

The key difference being no one orchestrated the summer of love...that was a reaction to an event. Jan 6th was orchestrated/planned.
Antifa was highly organized as was the entire Summer of Love. So were the white folks walking around in black outfits with masks on in and around the Minneapolis area torching buildings after George Floyd. Wait til they unleash what they just brought over throughout this latest border chaos. It'll make the summer of love look like child's play. This admin is so loved maybe they can take down the fences after the s.o.t.u. so we don't look so 3rd world? Ohhh wait.

capitol-fence-gty-ps-220228_1646085578523_hpMain.jpg

Reactions: AtlantaCat and DANC
This post will age nicely if/when Trump is convicted.

So how do you think supposed 'real Americans/patriots' are going to react if their idol is cuffed for things that he definitely asked for?

Here's the initial police account of the Floyd incident as a reminder...

------
'Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction

May 25, 2020 (MINNEAPOLIS) On Monday evening, shortly after 8:00 pm, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department responded to the 3700 block of Chicago Avenue South on a report of a forgery in progress. Officers were advised that the suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be under the influence.

Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car. After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance. He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.

At no time were weapons of any type used by anyone involved in this incident.'
------

Black communities have been screaming about police brutality, police lying and a lack of police accountability since police forces were formed (and don't look at the history of how 'the police' was formed, it's not a great origin story). A cop has never been convicted for brutality before Floyd to my knowledge.

It's why the same song tends to play out every 10 to 20 years. Cops cracks skulls, cops deny it, cops get busted lying about it, black communities are triggered.

Watts, Rodney King, George Floyd and so on and so on.

The fact that it was based on the lies of a known habitual liar makes it even sillier in comparison.
According to you, not following police orders is justification for shooting the person, right? Fvck around and find out? That was the justification for the murder of Ashli Babbit, right?

I went back through all my BLM related posts in this thread. Nowhere did I imply BLM was/is a branch of either party.
What you infer is solely up to you.

Was probably due to arguing with me when I said they weren't a branch of the liberal party.

Reactions: IUINSB
According to you, not following police orders is justification for shooting the person, right? Fvck around and find out? That was the justification for the murder of Ashli Babbit, right?

We messed up the playbook. Everyone knows you lie about the police shooting and say it was something like a drug overdose.

Blame the deceased victim and then paint her as a real piece of shit that the world is better off with her gone....but it wasn't the cops fault, it was a self induced drug overdose, the police just happened to be there when she died.

Oh shit there is video that leaked and caught us in our lie?

Well you can't prove that the cop who shot was shooting at her and that he hit her. She was coked out of her mind....did you see that rabid howler monkey screaming and try to climb through the window!!! She was on drugs!!

It's entertainment gold going over to CNN and especially MSNBC during election night and their horse is losing. 2016 was epic and one of the most entertaining evenings of an election night I can remember. Chris Matthews could not speak. It was priceless.
You're chuckling over events of 8 yrs ago? Have the Pubs won anything of significance since then?

Of course there was that 2022 red wave where Biden's unpopularity combined with the traditional loss of seats by the party in power in the first midterm subsequent to a Presidential election combined to send the Dems running...

Man the Pubs cleaned up that night. A total victory of historical proportions that will be discussed for generations to come

And if that's not enough, wait until the shock on election night 2024 when Pubs are asking how Biden won with such abysmal "poll numbers"? It's like Pubs don't know the difference between hypothetical questions/choices posed in a poll, and people actually voting.

They certainly are blissfully unaware of the fact that Trump's poll numbers are not being replicated by his winning margins in key states. Sometimes with a 10 or even 20 pts difference netween what the polling says and what the actual voting margins say.

It's all downhill for Donnie from here

Reactions: TommyCracker
You're chuckling over events of 8 yrs ago? Have the Pubs won anything of significance since then?

Of course there was that 2022 red wave where Biden's unpopularity combined with the traditional loss of seats by the party in power in the first midterm subsequent to a Presidential election combined to send the Dems running...

Man the Pubs cleaned up that night. A total victory of historical proportions that will be discussed for generations to come

And if that's not enough, wait until the shock on election night 2024 when Pubs are asking how Biden won with such abysmal "poll numbers"? It's like Pubs don't know the difference between hypothetical questions/choices posed in a poll, and people actually voting.

They certainly are blissfully unaware of the fact that Trump's poll numbers are not being replicated by his winning margins in key states. Sometimes with a 10 or even 20 pts difference netween what the polling says and what the actual voting margins say.

It's all downhill for Donnie from here

An interesting report (I think it was Pew Research) about polls is that the online opt in poll is by far the most common vs the old school phone, statistical representative poll.

Problem with opt in polls is that it slants to passionate online extremists who decide to 'opt in'. Particularly with younger voters.

Which is why you get results like 18% of gen z voters believe in Holocaust denial while all other generations are around 3%. However when you do a much harder, representational poll...it's around 3% of gen z instead of a crazy anomaly result.

Again because the youth aren't answering phones and only the political extremes are opting in to take a poll.

Long story short...'opt in' polls tend to overstate the passionate extremes and they are becoming the most common poll used.

Reactions: UncleMark
Antifa was highly organized as was the entire Summer of Love. So were the white folks walking around in black outfits with masks on in and around the Minneapolis area torching buildings after George Floyd. Wait til they unleash what they just brought over throughout this latest border chaos. It'll make the summer of love look like child's play. This admin is so loved maybe they can take down the fences after the s.o.t.u. so we don't look so 3rd world? Ohhh wait.

"Antifa was highly organized as was the entire Summer of Love. So were the white folks walking around in black outfits with masks on in and around the Minneapolis area torching buildings after George Floyd."

Yeah it was "Antifa" torching all those buildings in Minneapolis. :rolleyes: Man you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the Farva arsenal. Are you just pretending to be an idiot?

Why would you think Antifa would be in Minneapolis?

Or Gettysburg, for that matter?

" A few hundred armed militia group members, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Ku Klux Klaners, supporters of President Donald Trump, and other self-described patriots descended upon the Gettysburg battlefield Saturday to defend the site’s Confederate symbols from phantom activists with the violent far-left group Antifa"

"Although many came expecting violence ― even after Antifa made it clear its adherents never planned to show up ― the only bloodshed came when a lone militia group member accidentally shot himself in the leg."

Yep,par for the course when you're dealing with KKK and pro-Confedrate protestors in a Union state...

They can’t take them now. They know there are nuts like those on Jan 6 still out there waiting to attack the government if they don’t get their way. And Trump and others in the party would encourage it again.

They can’t take them now. They know there are nuts like those on Jan 6 still out there waiting to attack the government if they don’t get their way. And Trump and others in the party would encourage it again.
Was that a bunch of 1/6’ers that shut down Pennsylvania Avenue last night forcing the president to divert his motorcade?

Could’ve fooled me.

Wake the hell up.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
I don’t think the Gravy Seals mobilize like that again. Some are in jail, some died or physically limited from Covid, many just don’t want to go to jail.

To be honest, playing the GOAT's Advocate. Once the black folk learn that they ARE really considered equal (and are, and have been for a LOG TIME), you should expect the racist, to counter demonstrate! Every white person knows that dark skin people are...... well...... just lesser. than them. really. They just knwo it.
They go low, we out low them.
2024.... European sail powered sail ships (its green) is the only way to bring skillz to those poor pygmies in Korea!
We are helping them, right fellow democrats? Lets go brandon !! Pygmies win talodeaga ! Shortest race EVER covered by Peacock!

• Haha
We messed up the playbook. Everyone knows you lie about the police shooting and say it was something like a drug overdose.

Blame the deceased victim and then paint her as a real piece of shit that the world is better off with her gone....but it wasn't the cops fault, it was a self induced drug overdose, the police just happened to be there when she died.

Oh shit there is video that leaked and caught us in our lie?

Well you can't prove that the cop who shot was shooting at her and that he hit her. She was coked out of her mind....did you see that rabid howler monkey screaming and try to climb through the window!!! She was on drugs!!
How typical that the double standard doesn't bother you a bit.

I assume the video you're talking about is Floyd not obeying police officers to get in the car.

To be honest, playing the GOAT's Advocate. Once the black folk learn that they ARE really considered equal (and are, and have been for a LOG TIME), you should expect the racist, to counter demonstrate! Every white person knows that dark skin people are...... well...... just lesser. than them. really. They just knwo it.
They go low, we out low them.
2024.... European sail powered sail ships (its green) is the only way to bring skillz to those poor pygmies in Korea!
We are helping them, right fellow democrats? Lets go brandon !! Pygmies win talodeaga ! Shortest race EVER covered by Peacock!
Derp ........

The death of Ashli Babbit was a tragic homicide, but it was by definition not murder, and you betray your partisan idiocy by using that term.

Was that a bunch of 1/6’ers that shut down Pennsylvania Avenue last night forcing the president to divert his motorcade?

Could’ve fooled me.

Wake the hell up.
No idea. What does that have to do with what Trumper morons did January 6?

The death of Ashli Babbit was a tragic homicide, but it was by definition not murder, and you betray your partisan idiocy by using that term.
It was not tragic other than for her family and the tragic choices she made.

The Capital Police were extremely restrained and could easily have justifiably opened fire on any of those goons

When an unarmed, 5' female gets shot in the neck on purpose for no other reason than trespassing, that's murder.

And you betray your partisan idiocy by not understanding that.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
It was not tragic other than for her family and the tragic choices she made.

The Capital Police were extremely restrained and could easily have justifiably opened fire on any of those goons
Just as the cops were justified in restraining George Floyd who was out if his mind on drugs and not obeying police orders.

Sorry - you can't have it both ways.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
When an unarmed, 5' female gets shot in the neck on purpose for no other reason than trespassing, that's murder.

And you betray your partisan idiocy by not understanding that.
If you were a bodyguard, then I would fear for that person's life.

If you saw a mob going after the person you were protecting and refused to do anything because they were merely trespassing then good luck explaining that one away.

Would it be something like "I had to wait until they harmed you first and then I would help"?

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs and DANC
Yes that's what I meant by tragic, mostly.
Had the CP popped 10 or 12 of these terrorist thugs that were swinging poles and other weapons at police the thing may have gotten shut down quickly and saved us all a lot of money and time in these trial and prison time. Many of these idiots would be home right now rather than in jail or with criminal records.

If you were a bodyguard, then I would fear for that person's life.

If you saw a mob going after the person you were protecting and refused to do anything because they were merely trespassing then good luck explaining that one away.

Would it be something like "I had to wait until they harmed you first and then I would help"?
These are the same guys that brag about their guns and exclaim that anyone that tries to get into their house or car is getting popped.

Yet because they are told the lie from Trump they defend whatever his goons did or will do.

Spectacular hypocrisy

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
No, it's not. Murder is defined by law, not by what pisses you off.
To be completely honest, ^^ this is the reason for many a pissin match on the cooler.
There’s letter of the law to some
There’s intentions of natural law to others.

This is also extremely exposed in Trumps use of words and ideas. He NEVER said go drink bleach. But it opened the door for the stoopud to walk through. As an example of course.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
To be completely honest, ^^ this is the reason for many a pissin match on the cooler.
There’s letter of the law to some
There’s intentions of natural law to others.

This is also extremely exposed in Trumps use of words and ideas. He NEVER said go drink bleach. But it opened the door for the stoopud to walk through. As an example of course.
Trump is not the real problem. The sheep idiots that buy into his bullshit and lies become the real problem.

The irony is that the idiots that do his bidding would not get the time of day from him. Trump despises the trumpers but is smart enough to use them like the sheep they are

Trump is not the real problem. The sheep idiots that buy into his bullshit and lies become the real problem.

The irony is that the idiots that do his bidding would not get the time of day from him. Trump despises the trumpers but is smart enough to use them like the sheep they are
Ain’t no sunshine when Cray’s gone.
And Cray’s been gone too long, anytime cray goes away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT