ADVERTISEMENT

How will the LBGTQ/Democrat//Media complex respond?

Yes. Many people have identity problems, especially adolescents. Unfortunately the Democrats have chosen to validate the problem because of politics instead of addressing the problems. That’s just crazy.
So you think they should NOT be validated? That is the first step of addressing the problem.

****ing nonsense. The arrogance to think you have somehow come to the truth after millions of years of human biology. As if us living now have somehow unlocked the tolerance necessary to recognize people who had previously been suppressing their true nature for millions of years.

So ****ing dumb. You actually believe that crap?
You actually think this is something new? Lol

You say "experimenting" as if it's something to be condoned or supported. It's disgusting. And normalization of said behaivor is indicative of a moral rot.

The true drivers behind the increase in affiliation are social contagion largely spread via social media, kids who want attention, and an uptick in mental illness.
Man I swear you are a 90 year old man living in rural Alabama, yelling at clouds and to get off your lawn.

You say "experimenting" as if it's something to be condoned or supported. It's disgusting. And normalization of said behaivor is indicative of a moral rot.

The true drivers behind the increase in affiliation are social contagion largely spread via social media, kids who want attention, and an uptick in mental illness.
Being gay is disgusting to you? Ok. At least you admit. Who said you have to support or condone anything? All anyone ask is a little respect and to not talked down to by some asshole.

Mental illness, social media, and kids just imitating peers for approval are legitimate issues.

Well, if only an issue in "y'all's head", then you must think it's a non-issue. And if it's a non-issue, I am asking if is still a non-issue if it's your child or a 10 year old? If only .001% of children are being raped, is that an acceptable level to you for it to be a non-issue?
I have better chance of hitting the power ball and then also the Mega twice but no I wouldn't. Id be pissed.

I have only so much time here. There is a lot more pressing matters.

Being gay is disgusting to you? Ok. At least you admit. Who said you have to support or condone anything? All anyone ask is a little respect and to not talked down to by some asshole.

Mental illness, social media, and kids just imitating peers for approval are legitimate issues.
Not at all. I've seen enough evidence that suggests that male homosexuality is a real biological phenomnem. Perhaps female homosexuality as well although the majority of them are reacting to poor male experiences.

The rest is garbage.

If something is truly biological no experimentation is necessary. Did you need to suck a dudes dick to be sure that you liked women?

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
I have better chance of hitting the power ball and then also the Mega twice but no I wouldn't. Id be pissed.

I have only so much time here. There is a lot more pressing matters.

Well, then I and others like me will glady use our time to protect children while you turn a blind eye. It's only a few children, right? Not enough to worry about. Someone else's problem.

Not at all. I've seen enough evidence that suggests that male homosexuality is a real biological phenomnem. Perhaps female homosexuality as well although the majority of them are reacting to poor male experiences.

The rest is garbage.

If something is truly biological no experimentation is necessary. Did you need to suck a dudes dick to be sure that you liked women?
I think you think this is all new? People have been sexually experimenting since the beginning. You don't have to like it but it's a fact. And if we have been doing it since the beginning of us then it is biological. Humans like to nut. And we will nut in anything. I've seen dudes try and bang and apple pie. In and movie. Lol. We're a horny species man. Doesn't make it morally right. But your moral are yours.

But your moral are yours.
Garbage. Such relativism is how societies die. There are societal morals, developed over millenia, and to cast them off arbitrarily is the height of stupidity.

We all know what these morals are, even if some like you like to pretend like you don't.

• Haha
Garbage. Such relativism is how societies die. There are societal morals, developed over millenia, and to cast them off arbitrarily is the height of stupidity.

We all know what these morals are, even if some like you like to pretend like you don't.
Ah so it is a morality issue for you. Just say that.

Well, then I and others like me will glady use our time to protect children while you turn a blind eye. It's only a few children, right? Not enough to worry about. Someone else's problem.
You're not protecting anything. You turn a blind to much bigger and pressing issues the feign outrage to something you will most likely never personally confront in your life. In other words... You're full of shit.

Ah so it is a morality issue for you. Just say that.
It's a morality issue for me in the sense that I believe there are such thing as morals, and that they exist. But mostly I take exception with the LGBT movement for the fact that it is a net negative for society and also for most of the individuals who identify as such.

You're not protecting anything. You turn a blind to much bigger and pressing issues the feign outrage to something you will most likely never personally confront in your life. In other words... You're full of shit.

I believe fighting against the mutilation of children is a big issue. You don't. I have the ability to care about multiple issues and support them financially and by volunteering. Most are children causes.

Younger adults and specifically liberal women are more likely to be on antidepressants and depressed today. They’re also more likely to identify as LGBQT and I would argue it is part of the reason for the increases. Thinking you’re a lesbian and being sexually active with a woman when you’re straight can’t be good for someone’s mental wellbeing.

Underrated
It's bullshit. They're not as turned off by other women's Vag as we are by random dudes dick and balls. True.

But a woman's chief requirement before sexual activity is security. Understandably. There are a lot of predatory, weird dudes out there. Especially now days with a plethora of sexually frustrated freaks.

So sometimes it's easier to play lesbian than put yourself out on the dude market. I've had heterosexual women that I was friends with kiss another woman right in front of me just to convince a dude that couldn't take a hint that she wasn't interested.

Easier than starting a confrontation with the simple minded.

• Haha
I think you think this is all new? People have been sexually experimenting since the beginning. You don't have to like it but it's a fact. And if we have been doing it since the beginning of us then it is biological. Humans like to nut. And we will nut in anything. I've seen dudes try and bang and apple pie. In and movie. Lol. We're a horny species man. Doesn't make it morally right. But your moral are yours.
Exactly….it is all just a lifestyle.

I am glad to see someone admit that

It’s a lifestyle choice.
Species proliferation and all that science and biology junk
You're just factually incorrect and you're starting to gas light. Reproduction is a lifestyle choice. Who you are sexual attracted to is not.

Homosexual males and women have been around since the beginning of man. It occurs in nature outside of humans too. That means sexual attraction is biologically ingrained.

Reactions: manichi
You're just factually incorrect and you're starting to gas light. Reproduction is a lifestyle choice. Who you are sexual attracted to is not.

Homosexual males and women have been around since the beginning of man. It occurs in nature outside of humans too. That means sexual attraction is biologically ingrained.
Who you love is a choice and is a 100% learned response. And there is growing evidence that those feelings evolve across many different factors.

Who you hate is also learned.

It's bullshit. They're not as turned off by other women's Vag as we are by random dudes dick and balls. True.

But a woman's chief requirement before sexual activity is security. Understandably. There are a lot of predatory, weird dudes out there. Especially now days with a plethora of sexually frustrated freaks.

So sometimes it's easier to play lesbian than put yourself out on the dude market. I've had heterosexual women that I was friends with kiss another woman right in front of me just to convince a dude that couldn't take a hint that she wasn't interested.

Easier than starting a confrontation with the simple minded.
Starting a relationship with a member of your own sex is, for many, easier and less threatening than one with the opposite sex. . Many humans are wired to always chose the path of least resistance.

Younger adults and specifically liberal women are more likely to be on antidepressants and depressed today. They’re also more likely to identify as LGBQT and I would argue it is part of the reason for the increases. Thinking you’re a lesbian and being sexually active with a woman when you’re straight can’t be good for someone’s mental wellbeing.
I listened to one commentator observe how influential liberal women have become and say we are a nation run by people with mental illness. Given the failure in education, the border, and energy he might not be wrong.

That’s nuts. I don’t like people who torture puppies for the fun of it. I have never seen it and it will never affect me. But that doesn’t mean society should allow and encourage it.

Reactions: jet812
It's a morality issue for me in the sense that I believe there are such thing as morals, and that they exist. But mostly I take exception with the LGBT movement for the fact that it is a net negative for society and also for most of the individuals who identify as such.
This.

Our changing attitudes about what it means to be a human and reproduce is one of many factor.s. It is a net negative.

Lifestyle choices have been around since the beginning of man. It is a choice….nothing else supports your statement

CoH, is it your the position that merely acknowledging the sex assigned at birth may not be sex which truly identifies your sex will cause youngsters to be misled into thinking they should transition?

Furthermore, polling and statistics indicate that the more Democrats champion the right of youngsters to change genders the results are more youngsters will be misled.

Starting a relationship with a member of your own sex is, for many, easier and less threatening than one with the opposite sex. . Many humans are wired to always chose the path of least resistance.
Yeah, gay couples have NEVER faced resistance from society, religion, government, their families, or close-minded knuckle-draggers who would just as soon kick their asses than look at them. Gay couples have always been welcomed with open arms and without judgement.
Kind of like mixed race couples.

Who you love is a choice and is a 100% learned response. And there is growing evidence that those feelings evolve across many different factors.

Who you hate is also learned.
Sure but who your sexual attracted to is not a choice. I love all sorts of people that I don't not want to have sex with. I love allo sorts of men and have never been physically attracted to any of them.

Love/hate are purely human emotions. Not biological at all.

That’s nuts. I don’t like people who torture puppies for the fun of it. I have never seen it and it will never affect me. But that doesn’t mean society should allow and encourage it.
Animal cruelty happens a lot. Way more that anything involving trans people.

I've never seen a thread started here about being outraged by animal cruelty though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT