ADVERTISEMENT

How will the LBGTQ/Democrat//Media complex respond?

You think physical attraction is a choice? Why would anyone choose a lifetime of shame and hatred directed at them?

Do you have any gay friends?
I haven’t shamed or directed hatred at all in this thread. Nor have I condemned anyone. It’s a lifestyle choice….and yes I have friends that live that lifestyle

CoH, is it your the position that merely acknowledging the sex assigned at birth may not be sex which truly identifies your sex will cause youngsters to be misled into thinking they should transition?
Here is what I be,ieve to be true.

Sex is never assigned at birth. Sex is at birth.

Thoughts and feelings can’t change sex.

Young people are more susceptible to peer pressure, and the power of suggestion. This is especially true when trusted adults are suggesting. (The law has a sentencing enhancement for child abuse by a trusted adult)

When a kid thinks they are a different sex, an adult is in the picture 100% of the time and that adult is enabling.

Sex change in adults and kids is 100% self report. It isn’t objective science.

And before goat gets his undies in a bundle, people with biological anomalies are not part of this discussion.

Last edited:
Sure but who your sexual attracted to is not a choice. I love all sorts of people that I don't not want to have sex with. I love allo sorts of men and have never been physically attracted to any of them.

Love/hate are purely human emotions. Not biological at all.
I’m not talking about that kind of love.

You think physical attraction is a choice? Why would anyone choose a lifetime of shame and hatred directed at them?

Do you have any gay friends?
I’ve heard this argument for decades. It doesn’t hold water for me. People are not so easily generalized. .

I haven’t shamed or directed hatred at all in this thread. Nor have I condemned anyone. It’s a lifestyle choice….and yes I have friends that live that lifestyle
Didn't say you did.

And no you don't. You have acquaintances. If you were truly a friend you'd understand them. Which you don't.

Sure but who your sexual attracted to is not a choice. I love all sorts of people that I don't not want to have sex with. I love allo sorts of men and have never been physically attracted to any of them.

you've fought the good fight on this thread, but what can you do? maybe the least shocking thing ever is that some dudes on this board are claiming to have otherworldly, Jesus-like boner control. just in time for Easter. fvcking phenomenal.

lewd funny sex GIF

It's bullshit. They're not as turned off by other women's Vag as we are by random dudes dick and balls. True.

But a woman's chief requirement before sexual activity is security. Understandably. There are a lot of predatory, weird dudes out there. Especially now days with a plethora of sexually frustrated freaks.

So sometimes it's easier to play lesbian than put yourself out on the dude market. I've had heterosexual women that I was friends with kiss another woman right in front of me just to convince a dude that couldn't take a hint that she wasn't interested.

Easier than starting a confrontation with the simple minded.
Oh my God. The things you think you know, that are so so wrong. Calling other people simple minded is just the cherry on top.

This thread is really so, so telling. And reminds me why young people will never vote Republican. I honestly didn’t know people still thought this way.

This thread is really so, so telling. And reminds me why young people will never vote Republican. I honestly didn’t know people still thought this way.
Four young (3 mid-twenties and 1 early-thirties, all college graduates) people at Easter lunch today. Every single one voting Republican.

Don’t be so presumptuous as to think you know how young people will vote.

One of my friends lives in Houston and is a physician…he will tell you it is a lifestyle choice.
Four young (3 mid-twenties and 1 early-thirties, all college graduates) people at Easter lunch today. Every single one voting Republican.

Don’t be so presumptuous as to think you know how young people will vote.
Or the consequences of the emphasis on that lifestyle and culture pushing it. I saw a guy at target wearing a t shirt that read:
I Drank One Bud Light.
Now I’m a Bottom 🤣

Last edited:
As a young man worked for a firm dealing with real estate limited partnerships.

Early on my clients included a good many psychiatrists interested in real estate investing.

Knowing this someone asked me what it was like dealing with psychiatrists. I responded, "Know what got them interested in psychiatry, they are all crazy".
There's truth in that joke. Moreso with therapists.

It's less than 1%.
Families considering gender reassignment is less than .001%. families actually going through with it is less than .0001%. also trans women playing women's sports is less than .0001% as well.

Massive problem that needs fixed.
Serious question: if it is so exceedingly rare (and I think true gender dysphoria is), then why is it brought up disproportionately in the left media? TV shows? Discussion and concern by Biden and the admin?

It feels like both sides are feeding off this element of the culture wars. It's not just the Right (and they do, no doubt). If you think Biden made his proclamation for any other reason than politics, then I think you might be too generous to his motives.

For me, it pisses me off because it has invaded science, even at the university level, which evinces more ideological activism that is blunting the truth-seeking, free inquiry that should be protected there. Go read Coyne's blog. He documents a lot of it. It's also made its way up to at least one SCt justice, so that should be discussed.

Last edited:
Not at all. I've seen enough evidence that suggests that male homosexuality is a real biological phenomnem. Perhaps female homosexuality as well although the majority of them are reacting to poor male experiences.

The rest is garbage.

If something is truly biological no experimentation is necessary. Did you need to suck a dudes dick to be sure that you liked women?

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

I don't think you consciously choose who you love and who you don't.

I’m sure it’s a choice for some - but also biological and learned. Male victims of sexual abuse are more likely to be gay than those not abused - and that isn’t choice. That’s something else. Something terrible. Not being gay - that’s not terrible - but the push towards it from an abuser.

I’m sure it’s a choice for some - but also biological and learned. Male victims of sexual abuse are more likely to be gay than those not abused - and that isn’t choice. That’s something else. Something terrible. Not being gay - that’s not terrible - but the push towards it from an abuser.
That is the majority of lesbians in my experience. Horrible, abusive male relationship and they shut it off for men afterwards.

Not making a value judgement on their decision, I get it. But it’s not biological.

I agree with you about the some being a learned behavior. I will quote my gay friend who is a physician “there is nothing in biology or chemistry that supports not being a lifestyle choice….and I’m sure as hell not a different species”.

I am willing to have my mind changed on the subject but I’ve never been shown anything concrete to support the alternative.

I agree with you about the some being a learned behavior. I will quote my gay friend who is a physician “there is nothing in biology or chemistry that supports not being a lifestyle choice….and I’m sure as hell not a different species”.

I am willing to have my mind changed on the subject but I’ve never been shown anything concrete to support the alternative.
I guess it depends what you mean by a "lifestyle choice." One can certainly wall off one's sexuality. But if you're defining gay, as I do, as based on to whom you are attracted, then no, I don't think that's a choice.

From personal experience, I've never chosen which types of women I'm attracted to, nor have I chosen to be revolted by the idea of sex with a man or even seeing two men be sexually affectionate or active.

And if the activity of gay sex is a "choice," are we to conclude that ~5-10% of dogs, cattle, rams, etc. are making "choices?"

I guess it depends what you mean by a "lifestyle choice." One can certainly wall off one's sexuality. But if you're defining gay, as I do, as based on to whom you are attracted, then no, I don't think that's a choice.

From personal experience, I've never chosen which types of women I'm attracted to, nor have I chosen to be revolted by the idea of sex with a man or even seeing two men be sexually affectionate or active.

And if the activity of gay sex is a "choice," are we to conclude that ~5-10% of dogs, cattle, rams, etc. are making "choices?"
You’re saying that you can put a bitch that is in heat in a pen with a male dog and 10% of the male dogs will try to climb out of the cage? They are going to breed. Why? It’s instinct. He’s not sitting there cocking his head thinking about it. The only way this doesn’t happen is if the male sex organs did not properly develop. I have seen this in deer. You notice it because the bucks do not shed the velvet on their antlers in the fall.

We probably will not agree but that’s what makes the world interesting.

Cheers

You’re saying that you can put a bitch that is in heat in a pen with a male dog and 10% of the male dogs will try to climb out of the cage? They are going to breed. Why? It’s instinct. He’s not sitting there cocking his head thinking about it. The only way this doesn’t happen is if the male sex organs did not properly develop. I have seen this in deer. You notice it because the bucks do not shed the velvet on their antlers in the fall.

We probably will not agree but that’s what makes the world interesting.

Cheers
I'm saying not every male dog will try to have sex with another male dog. Some do, though. I'm sure we've all seen it. I have no idea on the percentages though.

I'm saying not every male dog will try to have sex with another male dog. Some do, though. I'm sure we've all seen it. I have no idea on the percentages though.
That would not occur if there was a female that was in heat in this scenario. They would be jockeying for position…and not on each other. Instincts, instincts, instincts. Not a learned behavior.

That would not occur if there was a female that was in heat in this scenario. They would be jockeying for position…and not on each other. Instincts, instincts, instincts. Not a learned behavior.
I guess I'll plead ignorance on that.

As for the instinct thing, I agree. I think homosexuality in humans is also instinct, for them. As for your friend's statement that he's not another species, of course he's not. There can be a lot of variation in behavior and instinct in a species.

That is the majority of lesbians in my experience. Horrible, abusive male relationship and they shut it off for men afterwards.
IT seems that this theme is prevalent in the LGBTABCDQ world. I feel there needs to be some grass way of understanding that some totally terrible men, are caused by absolutely batshit crazy women. It seems that the lecture is easily becoming that the guy is always wrong, when in history even, the man has historically been demanded to be strong, yet bendable. The strong man sets the base, but requires the input from his partner.
I find today, with 4 daughters, what used to be "strong yet bendable" has became "shove it up your ass", I'm told and educated that I am a victim and I'm bringing fire down on you oppressors. ... At which time, provides there is no clear captain of the boat, and it's adrift, so to speak. only because an emotional power won't consed, but can't lead either. Women equal lose lose (generally). .... NOT that immature men are much better, but at least they know accuracy in failing quickly.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
IT seems that this theme is prevalent in the LGBTABCDQ world. I feel there needs to be some grass way of understanding that some totally terrible men, are caused by absolutely batshit crazy women. It seems that the lecture is easily becoming that the guy is always wrong, when in history even, the man has historically been demanded to be strong, yet bendable. The strong man sets the base, but requires the input from his partner.
I find today, with 4 daughters, what used to be "strong yet bendable" has became "shove it up your ass", I'm told and educated that I am a victim and I'm bringing fire down on you oppressors. ... At which time, provides there is no clear captain of the boat, and it's adrift, so to speak. only because an emotional power won't consed, but can't lead either. Women equal lose lose (generally). .... NOT that immature men are much better, but at least they know accuracy in failing quickly.
Even if the shitty men are formed by terrible women.

It’s not prospective female partners responsibility to reform the shitty men.

We all must become a kind, intelligent and affable person on our own accord. Can’t cite your parents anymore.

Even if the shitty men are formed by terrible women.

It’s not prospective female partners responsibility to reform the shitty men.
I would totally agree, the way you frame that answer, which was very simplistic to what I said over all. I never proposed that future females fix broken males. That's akin to a burnt down barn, putting a horse back into the ashes and expect it to simply stand there.

Do you know what a bottom and a top are in the world of gay men? If not, @larsIU can tell you (because he plays frisbee golf).
I do not, and apparently I don't want to know and I will most definitely stop asking now!!! I honestly thought it was some very simple slight of hand....... wait.. No I don't need to know anymore. Thank you and I am sorry, I didn't think it was complicated like this. MA Bad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT