ADVERTISEMENT

Biden/Harris will be elected in Nov.

Arizona senate will be fascinating. Kari Lake vs Ruben Gallego now that Sinema has dropped out.

I don’t really understand Democrats deciding to run a primary candidate. Sinema was a reliable D vote and caucused with them, would’ve cruised to victory against Lake.

Now they’re taking their life in their hands. For a purple state Lake and Sinema are both pretty far out at the poles.

lkdqQA.gif

I think Biden will ultimately win and I think he will further damage the country.

I also think that a Trump win might damage the country even more. Cities would burn if Trump were to win. It would make the summer of 2020 look like a walk in the park.

There are to many people riddled with TDS that will NEVER under any circumstance accept Trump as president.

I think Biden will ultimately win and I think he will further damage the country.

I also think that a Trump win might damage the country even more. Cities would burn if Trump were to win. It would make the summer of 2020 look like a walk in the park.

There are to many people riddled with TDS that will NEVER under any circumstance accept Trump as president.
Those FEMA camps could take the remaining TDS doomers who did not kill themselves or move to another country..

Yes premium. I swear it was $3 something just a week ago. $3.70 ish
I was getting gas the other day and the fella on the other side said to me, "Gas is going back up". I said, "Yes, but it will go back down before the election". He laughed and we talked about the weather etc. I even shook his hand when we were ready to leave and told him, "God bless ya friend".

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I was getting gas the other day and the fella on the other side said to me, "Gas is going back up". I said, "Yes, but it will go back down before the election". He laughed and we talked about the weather etc. I even shook his hand when we were ready to leave and told him, "God bless ya friend".
That blessing carried him through his day

Reactions: VanPastorMan

That's rich, considering there are people who STILL believe the 2020 election was rigged and that Trump should be 'reinstated.'

If Biden wins, I can't think of a scenario where Trump concedes. I worry that January 6, 2021 will look mild by comparison to what it's equivalent date in 2025 will look like if Trump loses. He's desperate to get back into the White House to make all his legal troubles go away. I suspect he'll take the country down with him if he doesn't get his way.

I just paid $4.29 for gas. Not sure green energy and the largest social safety net in history is going to resonate
I grabbed one of these stickers and stuck it on the inside of the fuel door...always worth a laugh when filling up. Laughter somehow takes away some of the pain...like those noisemakers that would make pig oinks when you opened the fridge.

il_794xN.4895004162_1aah.jpg

Fortunately we are democracy. No one can do that much damage in 4 years that can't then be undone.

I'll wager you money that if Trump wins no one on the left will riot. Or at least in any large scale. If Trump ? Trumpers!?! It will be like Downtown Lexington after Kentucky wins a natty. Hillbillies setting couches on fire everywhere.

That's rich, considering there are people who STILL believe the 2020 election was rigged and that Trump should be 'reinstated.'

If Biden wins, I can't think of a scenario where Trump concedes. I worry that January 6, 2021 will look mild by comparison to what it's equivalent date in 2025 will look like if Trump loses. He's desperate to get back into the White House to make all his legal troubles go away. I suspect he'll take the country down with him if he doesn't get his way.
You’re right of course that he’ll never concede under any circumstance. But we’re dealing with that now.

It’s just my personal opinion that if Trump won, the fallout would be worse.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You’re right of course that he’ll never concede under any circumstance. But we’re dealing with that now.

It’s just my personal opinion that if Trump won, the fallout would be worse.
I think the difference is that Biden would concede and go through the process of the public transfer of power. I get that there would be people livid after a Trump victory that won't care what Biden would say, but I do think that type of messaging from the top would go a long way.

Reactions: larsIU

This. The left isn't rioting for Biden or against Trump. The left really dislikes both but dislikes Trump more. There will be a couple mental cases worthy of a meme. Sure. But nothing wide spread.

If Trump loses? We've seen that already and it will be worse this next time.

Good. Let them all pull an Aaron Bushnell right in front of the White House. Stream it live on pay-per-view. Darwinism at its best.

Good. Let them all pull an Aaron Bushnell right in front of the White House. Stream it live on pay-per-view. Darwinism at its best.
I would be beyond shocked if someone did that over Biden losing the election.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I think the difference is that Biden would concede and go through the process of the public transfer of power. I get that there would be people livid after a Trump victory that won't care what Biden would say, but I do think that type of messaging from the top would go a long way.

But would Biden concede the Presidency, Vice-presidency, or Senate? Or all 3?

This. The left isn't rioting for Biden or against Trump. The left really dislikes both but dislikes Trump more. There will be a couple mental cases worthy of a meme. Sure. But nothing wide spread.

If Trump loses? We've seen that already and it will be worse this next time.
There was rioting after Trump won in 2016. Thats eight years ago.

I’m not saying anyone would storm the capital but there would most likely be riots.

And I think the unrest would last longer. A lot like the summer of 2020.

The summer of 2020 had nothing to do with TDS. It was the combination of the George Floyd death and the pandemic lockdowns. Everyone was on edge around the world in 2020, especially in large cities, where COVID deaths were highest.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

You haven’t gotten the memo that Trump is a true patriot, apparently

Haley was the only chance (other than health reason) to beat them.

The Trumpers have screwed the pooch.

Approximately one third of the Republican primary voters have NOT voted for Trump (the vast majority pulling for Haley). Let's say for the sake of argument that there was some crossover of Dems in those primaries voting for Haley, so the number of actual Pubs voting for someone other than Trump is 25%. Exit polls have shown that of those Haley voters, half or more would not vote for Trump in the general, period. That's 12-15% of Pub primary voters (the most active partisans). If that percentage holds in the general, Trump is toast if the Dems can get turnout in the general anywhere close to what it should be in the battleground states. Never Trumpers don't have to vote for Biden; if they just scratch on that contest that will be all that's needed.

Reactions: Thyrsis
Approximately one third of the Republican primary voters have NOT voted for Trump (the vast majority pulling for Haley). Let's say for the sake of argument that there was some crossover of Dems in those primaries voting for Haley, so the number of actual Pubs voting for someone other than Trump is 25%. Exit polls have shown that of those Haley voters, half or more would not vote for Trump in the general, period. That's 12-15% of Pub primary voters (the most active partisans). If that percentage holds in the general, Trump is toast if the Dems can get turnout in the general anywhere close to what it should be in the battleground states. Never Trumpers don't have to vote for Biden; if they just scratch on that contest that will be all that's needed.
I’m a republican who will NEVER vote for Trump. I’m one of those people

Much has changed. Biden hasn’t been who we thought. Biden has significant limitations. Gas is expensive as hell. Prices are sky high. Cities are denouncing his progressive nonsense that was a rallying cry. And have we heard from Biden? What’s his plan? Massive gov expansion with the largest social safety net in history? His approval rating is horrible for good reason.

I don’t think there will be much excitement for either candidate.

Last edited:
Much has changed. Biden hasn’t been who we thought. Biden has significant limitations. Gas is expensive as hell. Prices are sky high. Cities are denouncing his progressive nonsense that was a rallying cry. And have we heard from Biden? What’s his plan? Massive gov expansion with the largest social safety net in history? His approval rating is horrible for good reason.

I don’t think there will be much excitement for either candidate.

That's all beside the point. Trump can't even convince a significant number of Pub primary voters (again, they're the most active partisans) to vote for him under any circumstances. If they all scratch -- they don't even have to vote for Biden -- he's toast.

That's all beside the point. Trump can't even convince a significant number of Pub primary voters (again, they're the most active partisans) to vote for him under any circumstances. If they all scratch -- they don't even have to vote for Biden -- he's toast.
I don’t know that it is. You’re still counting on Biden getting votes. I was fine with Biden in 2020. Today I’d literally vote for anyone but him. Add in youth who are disenchanted, blacks, Hispanics. There’s a reason the polls are close with Biden behind

For many this will be a referendum on both of them. The worst president in modern history vs a cheat and a criminal. Both of whom way too old

I think we will have another really close call with lower turnout

I don’t know that it is. You’re still counting on Biden getting votes. I was fine with Biden in 2020. Today I’d literally vote for anyone but him. Add in youth who are disenchanted, blacks, Hispanics. There’s a reason the polls are close with Biden behind

For many this will be a referendum on both of them. The worst president in modern history vs a cheat and a criminal. Both of whom way too old

I think we will have another really close call with lower turnout
You think you're a smart guy, right? I think I am. I think you and I both think we have good reasons why we're going to vote the way we are. You are going to vote for Trump because Biden is a disaster for the economy and social structure of the nation, and I'm going to vote for Biden because I think Trump is a disaster for the world order and peace in our time. Simple, right?

But the truth is, you and I were always likely - not guaranteed, just likely - to find reasons to come back home to the comfortable candidates. You and I, we're not true independents. And the true independents are going to decide this election.

The scary thing is, there are very few true independents. Plenty of research shows that most "independents" aren't. They are just as dependable R or D voters as people who don't claim to be indies. Only a very small handful can actually have their vote swayed. Five percent of either party can be switched each election, plus a slightly higher chunk of the people who don't belong to a party. Those five percent on each side wash each other out, so it's that tiny chunk of independents who are actually independent who are going to decide this election. And they don't appear to want to vote for either of these two men.

There was rioting after Trump won in 2016. Thats eight years ago.

I’m not saying anyone would storm the capital but there would most likely be riots.

And I think the unrest would last longer. A lot like the summer of 2020.

It will be a apoplectic meltdown by the losing side, D or R.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT