ADVERTISEMENT

Biden/Harris will be elected in Nov.

I don't have to "listen" to anybody, I can see it with my own two eyes on the video. And I can pause it which shows the timeline stamp and where people are... Your claim...

"It's totally relevant - 2 officers standing next to her did nothing. The trigger happy cop on the OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR shot her in the face."

At the 09 mark of the video you can clearly see 3 uniformed officers and a man in a suit lined up against the far (right) wall. The shortest guy is standing by the door and he may be standing next to Babbitt (I can't tell which one she is from the rear and they're all masked). The man in the suit is obviously some sort of Law enforcement official, but he is closest to the camera which means he is 4th in line and farthest from the door. At 09 all of those 4 are facing away from the camera watching the door.

At 12, all those 4 turn away from the door and start to move towards the camera and for the first time you see two additional cops in riot gear standing in the spot where the others are heading and these two are still facing the door. At 13 the original 3 cops continue to exit and as they do the man in the suit steps into the spot in the crowd which was vacacted when the cops left their spot and more rioters moved next to the door. He originally steps forward and is likely 3 people away from Babbitt by frame 18. The men in riot gear are essentially directly behind him and the 3 original officers are continuing their exit.

The guy in the suit is looking back and forth towards the door and the officers behind him. But by 22 he is turned towards the camera and talking with the 2 officers in riot gear. The original 3 officers are completely gone and the guy in the suit is relaying instructions to the riot officers, who are presumably their replacements. At 25 the guy in the suit bends forward and puts his Hand on one of the riot officers backs. It's clear they are trying to talk to each other and he leans in so they can be heard over the noise. This occurs at 25...

As the suited officer leans forward towards the camera with his back to the door,the camera focus shifts to the far right corner of the door. A circle shows where Babbitt and two other rioters are standing and at 26 you can hear someone yell "bust it down". That leads to 27 when Babbitt climbs up in to the busted window and then at 29 you hear the shot and she falls. None of the 3 remaining cops are even visible on camera at that point,much less standing next to her.

At 33 you see suit step into the frame and begin to assist her and maybe one of the other cops joins in. But they clearly have only moved towards the door (and into video frame) after she was shot and fell. I'm not good at estimating distances, but I'd say they were at least 20 feet away from her, and suit was facing away from the door talking strategy with his 2 officers when she was shot.

It may have been derelict for the two cops in riot gear to not move directly into the area where the original 3 cops had been standing. But they and suited guy are clearly unsure of what to do initially, and they seem to be discussing strategy and tactics before deciding how to proceed.

Clearly none of them are anywhere near Babbitt when she's shot, and suited guy is turned away from the door talking to his 2 officers. And clearly none of them thought that anyone would be stupid enough to provoke a fatal encounter while they discussed strategy. As for Babitt she made her own choice, and notably she was the only one who chose to leave her position outside the door and climb up into the area where the door/window had been busted out.

Now if you try and wimp out by claiming you only said the "officers were there", I'll remind you that your original claim was that one or two of the officers was standing NEXT to her when she was shot. And the smallest of the 3 original officers may have in fact been standing next to her at one point, but as the video clearly shows the officers in her immediate area had completely exited the scene by the time the window was actually busted out.

But if you don't like my video feel free to post one of your own showing any of the suit or riot gear officers standing next to her at any point. Much less when she was shot...

Btw if the video evidence indicated you were correct then I wouldn't have even got involved and I guess no one would dispute your claims. But if you're going to spread lies/misinformation and a simple google search proves that you're wrong, then it's my duty to expose your lie. I just can't resist :cool:
You're a liar. The cops were standing there the entire time and were right there when she went down.

Spin it any way you want, but they were there and did nothing to stop her.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No, of course you didn't mention Floyd because you want to ignore the similarities in the cases.

I pointed out the hypocrisy and the double standard of justice while you want to ignore that.

I won't let you get away with only presenting one side of the argument. Sorry. Not sorry.
You forgot to discuss ice cream and I can’t let you get away with that. Lol

No, of course you didn't mention Floyd because you want to ignore the similarities in the cases.

I pointed out the hypocrisy and the double standard of justice while you want to ignore that.

I won't let you get away with only presenting one side of the argument. Sorry. Not sorry.
It’s ridiculous. Babbitt along with the hundreds of other violent mobsters were directly threatening the entire House of Representatives. George Floyd was not a threat to anyone, once he had multiple officers surrounding him. The fact that you are trying to compare the two is pretty asinine.

It’s ridiculous. Babbitt along with the hundreds of other violent mobsters were directly threatening the entire House of Representatives. George Floyd was not a threat to anyone, once he had multiple officers surrounding him. The fact that you are trying to compare the two is pretty asinine.
5' unarmed Ashli Babbit was no threat to anyone.

So, you agree with me that Babbitt was doing what George Floyd was doing - disobeying police orders.

They either both deserve what they got or they both didn't.
My comments have strictly been regarding the subject at hand which is Babbitt.

We can discuss Floyd when you calm down. And if you commit to doing so objectively.

My comments have strictly been regarding the subject at hand which is Babbitt.

We can discuss Floyd when you calm down. And if you commit to doing so objectively.
I've been objective, as evidenced by the fact your only argument is "I wasn't discussing that" - while the discussion was comparing the 2 situations.

It's OK to admit you are wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
I've been objective, as evidenced by the fact your only argument is "I wasn't discussing that" - while the discussion was comparing the 2 situations.

It's OK to admit you are wrong.
I see...If you change your mind, let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT