ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Elect: Joe Biden. CNN, NYT, and MSNBC officially...FoxNews Unofficially .

That’s the entire board. There are probably three objective posters capable of independent thought on the entire board. Allow me to name them. Me. Courtsensetwo. Coh.

Well I know you and sense like to proclaim you're non-partisanship and objectivity. I'll leave it to others to decide how that comes across to them...

But why in the world would you include COH as "objective", or capable of independent thought? Even the people on the board who know him personally feel that if anything he has simply grown more partisan over the course of the Obama and Trump years...

Now if you had said Aloha, then folks might be inclined to agree...

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Well I know you and sense like to proclaim you're non-partisanship and objectivity. I'll leave it to others to decide how that comes across to them...

But why in the world would you include COH as "objective", or capable of independent thought? Even the people on the board who know him personally feel that if anything he has simply grown more partisan over the course of the Obama and Trump years...

Now if you had said Aloha, then folks might be inclined to agree...
Aloha made honorable mention. He doesn’t play enough games to rise in the rankings.

We all want this election to be over, but GA is recounting. The Speaker of the PA Statehouse is seeking an audit, and there are several suits in play wrt the many "glitches" observed in the vote tabulation software used by several 'swingstates'. Don't expect Trump to concede for weeks.
If he's still down in Arizona after all the ballots are counted, then he should concede

Trump administration will certainly place foreign policy land mines on the Biden administration. Iran being the most logical one, China next...I expect another round of tariffs
Which everyone will ignore, and they will be reversed on January 21st.

Trump will go on a firing and pardoning spree. Those like Fauci can always be reinstated. The rest were going to be gone anyway. We'll just have to live with the pardons.

Which everyone will ignore, and they will be reversed on January 21st.

Trump will go on a firing and pardoning spree. Those like Fauci can always be reinstated. The rest were going to be gone anyway. We'll just have to live with the pardons.
Biden will surely reverse them and will isolate many ME allies and look bad politically which is why Trump would do it.

I wish there were an easy way to calculate the costs that Trump's actions effectively externalized outside the usual statistical measures.

The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act externalized the costs of the tax cuts by shifting them to the national debt and externalized the costs of various deregulation measures by shifting them to diminished environmental and health protections. He took money from military programs to fund his wall.

Trump's economic policies did not create a universal, perpetual motion machine of economic prosperity. There were a number of tradeoffs on the negative side of the ledger your post didn't account for.

What economic policies did Trump even have? Protectionist tarrifs, eliminating environmental protections, and deficit-busting tax cuts. Major future downsides for each of his 'economic policies.' He benefitted from an economy that was already cooking along when he came in.

What economic policies did Trump even have? Protectionist tarrifs, eliminating environmental protections, and deficit-busting tax cuts. Major future downsides for each of his 'economic policies.' He benefitted from an economy that was already cooking along when he came in.
What?

Didn't you listen to Trump?

He had the best policies ever.

His economic policies were better than Lincoln's (well, OK, better than Salmon Chase's policies, actually, but what the hell).

However, some of his policies weren't with him very long, and Trump didn't know them very well. They weren't loyal to Trump.

Reactions: meridian
RIP Pubs!

👋 Bye!

Bill_Barr.jpg

I wish there were an easy way to calculate the costs that Trump's actions effectively externalized outside the usual statistical measures.

The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act externalized the costs of the tax cuts by shifting them to the national debt and externalized the costs of various deregulation measures by shifting them to diminished environmental and health protections. He took money from military programs to fund his wall.

Trump's economic policies did not create a universal, perpetual motion machine of economic prosperity. There were a number of tradeoffs on the negative side of the ledger your post didn't account for.
I am not sure what you said but you seem smart and yes there are always trade offs. In the end it is hard for even dishonest media to deny growth and unemployment fared better with Trump. How do I know? Previous administration keeps trying to take the credit for Trumps economy.

so, you’re not going to speak to the 700k kids who lost insurance under your big daddy? Figures!

Ya make some trade offs to get more people covered. You must be enrolled in TrumpCare. Lol
We need those kids covered. ACA is a cluster. We need something better.

That's all you got?
The fact people are willing to use revisionist history to take credit for such a clearly successful use of economic policy by Trump solidifies how well the economy performed. Next - you will see slo joe twist facts to take credit for the vaccine developed under the Trump administration and his plan will repeat the same measures and actions already taken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT