ADVERTISEMENT

Your President Elect: Joe Biden. CNN, NYT, and MSNBC officially...FoxNews Unofficially .

Some people prefer their women under 60.
Pretty sure Melania did not need Surgery. Come on man..lol
Um have you not seen pictures of her ? She looks nothing like she did in the past. She’s had multiple facial surgeries and boob job.

Um have you not seen pictures of her ? She looks nothing like she did in the past. She’s had multiple facial surgeries and boob job.
And Palos also thinks that Trump is a real billionaire, fantastic husband and father and a true Christian. Created the greatest economy the world has ever seen within 18 months of being in office.

Last edited:
That’s not true and a broad generalization. I’m being honest.

The last ten months say otherwise. I know many here choose to ignore/excuse/justify/minimize while jumping all over the idiots from the right when they do something. Let's not be hypocrites here.

We are in for four years of suck. I remember the eight before the last four. Expect a replay.
How can you look at the stock market returns, employment trends, etc. And say that? Trump was handed a strong economy and he continued it.

How do you just ignore facts that can easily be Googled?

How can you look at the stock market returns, employment trends, etc. And say that? Trump was handed a strong economy and he continued it.

They also overlook that the Obama Administration went 8 years without a significant scandal. Just imagine getting back to a non corrupt, functioning WH.

minus the 700k kids who lost insurance once Trump started screwing with ACA?

ACA. Is and always was a cluster. Obama and his team knowingly spread lies to get it passed. In the end they were exposed as premiums tripled and everyone found out you really could not keep your Dr.

Easy. Until Covid we had the best economy and lowest unemployment across groups of my lifetime. Google the fact we never even hit 3% GDP while slo Joe was VP. Supply side clearly works. Get ready for taxes to up business will pull back. You can make an argument that Trump tweets too much but his Economy was robust pre-Covid. So much so that the election would have easily gone to Trump if slo Joe did not have 100 year pandemic Covid as running mate.

ACA. Is and always was a cluster. Obama and his team knowingly spread lies to get it passed. In the end they were exposed as premiums tripled and everyone found out you really could not keep your Dr.

so, you’re not going to speak to the 700k kids who lost insurance under your big daddy? Figures!

Ya make some trade offs to get more people covered. You must be enrolled in TrumpCare. Lol

Reactions: StelioKontos
Easy. Until Covid we had the best economy and lowest unemployment across groups of my lifetime. Google the fact we never even hit 3% GDP while slo Joe was VP. Supply side clearly works. Get ready for taxes to up business will pull back. You can make an argument that Trump tweets too much but his Economy was robust pre-Covid. So much so that the election would have easily gone to Trump if slo Joe did not have 100 year pandemic Covid as running mate.

The economy was only continuing the trend line of the Obama administration. Are you guys really this blinded by your partisanship?

Reactions: meridian
That’s the entire board. There are probably three objective posters capable of independent thought on the entire board. Allow me to name them. Me. Courtsensetwo. Coh.
That's the California Howard Act of 1953, requiring not less than 3 stooges on any given clustermuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
This is funny, considering that one of the biggest donors to the T.rump campaign is The Epoch Times, a QAnon proponent, and the American propaganda arm of Falun Gong, a Chinese religious movement.
So, I'm surprised you're not speaking it already.

For the first time ever, one appeared in the mailbox this week. Weird shit.

And Palos also thinks that Trump is a real billionaire, fantastic husband and father and a true Christian. Created the greatest economy the world has ever seen within 18 months of being in office.

Your last sentence is what I just shake my head the most at.

People truly believe that Trump created some amazing economy in his first year in office.

Completely ignoring the economic trends going into his first year.

I'll even give them points on the tax cuts (which are going to juice the stock market in the short term while undermining our tax base, the same trick he was trying to do with the payroll tax, saying he would make it permanent. Selling it as 'you'll get more money now' but not mentioning about how that would bankrupt the social security system in a few years. But who cares about tomorrow).

Gotta give the orange one credit, he is a legendary spinner.

I joked that I wish Kelley taught a Trumpium spinning class. Basically it's how to take credit for anything good that happens while also how to deflect blame for anything bad that happens.

As they say, perception is reality.

Donald Trump will never accept that he lost the election, even if his legal challenges fail.

Sources close to the White House say he will even refuse to attend the inauguration of a rival he sees as a 'phoney President', as he continues to protest that was cheated in a fraudulent vote.

'He has no concession speech ready and no intention of recognising Joe Biden's presidency,' one Republican source said last night.
[...]
'Now he's hell-bent on creating a narrative that the election was fraudulent and so Biden is not legitimate. He believes there was a conspiracy against him from day one of his presidency – with the Russian influence hoax, the fake impeachment and now the fake election.'

Some commentators have likened the situation to the Berlin bunker scene in the movie Downfall, in which an increasingly manic Adolf Hitler rages against his most trusted generals who dare not tell him the Nazis have lost the Second World War.

'Trump is surrounded by his family and an army of lawyers and has been constantly on the phone,' one source said. 'He is in fighting mode and is saying Biden would be a phoney President and that he won't turn up on January 20 [inauguration day] as that would be an insult to democracy.'
Trump’s ego can’t handle defeat. First reason he’ll never concede or admit defeat.

Long term is another reason. Trump will run again in 2024. Remember, what deeply motivated Trump to run in 2015 was getting roasted by Obama at the WH Correspondents shindig. Trump couldn’t take that “defeat” and had to get Obama back.

The only way Trump can now win is to win in 2024. So he’s got to maintain his base. He plans to do that by campaigning from now till then that he was cheated. His base will love it and stay super-motivated.

Ps with 2024 presidential aspirations can only hope Trump’s health will fail or he’ll go to jail or go broke.

Your last sentence is what I just shake my head the most at.

People truly believe that Trump created some amazing economy in his first year in office.

Completely ignoring the economic trends going into his first year.

I'll even give them points on the tax cuts (which are going to juice the stock market in the short term while undermining our tax base, the same trick he was trying to do with the payroll tax, saying he would make it permanent. Selling it as 'you'll get more money now' but not mentioning about how that would bankrupt the social security system in a few years. But who cares about tomorrow).

Gotta give the orange one credit, he is a legendary spinner.

I joked that I wish Kelley taught a Trumpium spinning class. Basically it's how to take credit for anything good that happens while also how to deflect blame for anything bad that happens.

As they say, perception is reality.
People actually believe Trump is better than Biden for the economy, ignoring also that Congress handed Trump 4 years of the greatest stimulus package by far ever.

Reactions: TommyCracker
I wish there were an easy way to calculate the costs that Trump's actions effectively externalized outside the usual statistical measures.

The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act externalized the costs of the tax cuts by shifting them to the national debt and externalized the costs of various deregulation measures by shifting them to diminished environmental and health protections. He took money from military programs to fund his wall.

Trump's economic policies did not create a universal, perpetual motion machine of economic prosperity. There were a number of tradeoffs on the negative side of the ledger your post didn't account for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT