ADVERTISEMENT

WTF: Trump met privately with Putin for 1 hour...nobody else from U.S. present

iu_a_att

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2001
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...utin-held-second-informal-meeting-during-g-20
President Trump held a second, informal talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, according to Tuesday reports.

The White House confirmed with CNN, Reuters and NBC News that the meeting took place during the G-20 heads of state dinner, hours after Trump's formal bilateral sit-down with Putin.
That Trump was not joined in the conversation by his own translator is a breach of national security protocol, according to Ian Bremmer, president of the Eurasia Group, though one that the president likely would not know about.

In that conversation, Trump spoke with the Russian leader for roughly an hour, joined only by Putin's translator. The meeting had previously gone without mention by the White House.
Trump looks like he is literally a Russian operative.

Reactions: Bill4411
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...utin-held-second-informal-meeting-during-g-20
President Trump held a second, informal talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, according to Tuesday reports.

The White House confirmed with CNN, Reuters and NBC News that the meeting took place during the G-20 heads of state dinner, hours after Trump's formal bilateral sit-down with Putin.
That Trump was not joined in the conversation by his own translator is a breach of national security protocol, according to Ian Bremmer, president of the Eurasia Group, though one that the president likely would not know about.

In that conversation, Trump spoke with the Russian leader for roughly an hour, joined only by Putin's translator. The meeting had previously gone without mention by the White House.
I don't know what he truth is, but Trump's behavior would be entirely explained by knowledge that Putin has the goods on him. It seems entirely plausible that the President of the United States is under Putin's thumb.

I don't know what he truth is, but Trump's behavior would be entirely explained by knowledge that Putin has the goods on him. It seems entirely plausible that the President of the United States is under Putin's thumb.

If that is true, it is what voters wanted. They wanted someone different and we have never elected Bendict Arnold* before.

*Yes, the comparison is unfair to Arnold who won a major campaign for the US.

How can all the good conservatives continue to ignore this? Pathetic on so many levels. And the fact Jared still has security clearance is mind boggling.

Last edited:
When rumors started floating about this second meeting, official response was that it was " false, malicious, and absurd. " Seriously. How much is it going to take for the GOP to grow a spine? This is insane.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
WaPo saying that a foreign country leaked this to our press, once it was obvious Putin/Trump were trying to keep it secret. I think it's about time we give them one of the obnoxious names like Bennifer. Trumptin? Pump?

Trump is no match for Putin.

Can there be any other conclusion now?

Seriously.

Like other times when he's screwed up, he doubled down. Only this time, he won't be able to lie and slither out of his mess.

This is insane. The man is completely clueless, as his presidency is starting to crash down around him. Even if this was innocuous, it looks horrible given the circumstances. Even a clueless person would know better than to pull this chit.

Reactions: sglowrider
When rumors started floating about this second meeting, official response was that it was " false, malicious, and absurd. " Seriously. How much is it going to take for the GOP to grow a spine? This is insane.

The Wall Street journal teed off on him with a scathing op-ed. And Fox News journalists have openly questioned what's going on with his continued lies and obfuscation.

Conservative media was his lifeline. And it's starting to crumble. When breitbart, newsmax and infowars turn on him, you know he's done. But maybe those guys won't ever turn on him. They're kinda like his version of RT/Russian propaganda.

And his behavior and lying will only become worse/ramp up as it gets worse.

Buckle in folks. This is going to be a very bumpy ride before the inevitable crash.

If that is true, it is what voters wanted. They wanted someone different and we have never elected Bendict Arnold* before.

*Yes, the comparison is unfair to Arnold who won a major campaign for the US.

It blows me away that the dems put up Hillary against him. She was literally the only dem candidate that could screw up winning against this guy. And she still lost by only around 77K votes in three midwestern states. States that Russian bots went in to overdrive on social media in an effort to put Trump in the White House. I still say that's where the evidence of collusion will be proven. There's no way they could have microtargeted those counties without knowing where to go. Quite simply, they had American help. Help from a data operation, like the one Kushner had.

And Hillary still won by 2-3 million votes overall.

It was kind of the political version of dumb and dumber by both parties. The dems for putting up a horrible candidate that snatched defeat from the jaws of certain victory, and the pubs that knew better going against their better instincts and voting for him anyway. Insanity on so many levels. From completely different sides of the aisle.

Why else is the president clinging on to this guy while it's clear he can take him down ultimately? I'd guess Flynn knows a helluva lot also, as he tried in vain to keep him around long after it was clear he needed to go. There's a reason he kept Flynn around and is keeping Kushner around. He NEEDS them to keep the whole thing from collapsing.

Again, it's a matter of time now. He's six months in, and he's losing all the folks that put him over the top. And with a total consolidation of power, he's proven utterly incapable of getting any major initiatives done- except for neglecting things, like filling out government posts and putting deconstructers in places like the EPA. Anything that requires deal making or coordination doesn't appear as if it will happen. Didn't he bill himself as the great negotiator? Still blows me away that people bought it. And refuse to acknowledge that they made a huge mistake.

. And refuse to acknowledge that they made a huge mistake.
Coming from the rural Scotch-Irish background that Trump dominated, loudly and proudly being wrong is often a badge of courage. Changing one's view is a sign of weakness. A segment of his voters, a large segment, would never admit being wrong.

No, he didn't. That is fake news cuz he said it is. Get with the program and Make American Great Again you anti-patriot.

Another fake news -- additional 1 hour long secret meeting with Putin.

Are they dating?

If they are, leave these two overly macho men alone. This would explain their semi-naked portraits and the other's poor treatment of women. David Lee Roths of 2017.

It blows me away that the dems put up Hillary against him. She was literally the only dem candidate that could screw up winning against this guy. And she still lost by only around 77K votes in three midwestern states. States that Russian bots went in to overdrive on social media in an effort to put Trump in the White House. I still say that's where the evidence of collusion will be proven. There's no way they could have microtargeted those counties without knowing where to go. Quite simply, they had American help. Help from a data operation, like the one Kushner had.

And Hillary still won by 2-3 million votes overall.

It was kind of the political version of dumb and dumber by both parties. The dems for putting up a horrible candidate that snatched defeat from the jaws of certain victory, and the pubs that knew better going against their better instincts and voting for him anyway. Insanity on so many levels. From completely different sides of the aisle.

Why else is the president clinging on to this guy while it's clear he can take him down ultimately? I'd guess Flynn knows a helluva lot also, as he tried in vain to keep him around long after it was clear he needed to go. There's a reason he kept Flynn around and is keeping Kushner around. He NEEDS them to keep the whole thing from collapsing.

Again, it's a matter of time now. He's six months in, and he's losing all the folks that put him over the top. And with a total consolidation of power, he's proven utterly incapable of getting any major initiatives done- except for neglecting things, like filling out government posts and putting deconstructers in places like the EPA. Anything that requires deal making or coordination doesn't appear as if it will happen. Didn't he bill himself as the great negotiator? Still blows me away that people bought it. And refuse to acknowledge that they made a huge mistake.
Many of these people have totally turned off news. Just read a report that 40% of Trump voters don't believe Jr, had a secret meeting. They really, honestly care about nothing Trump does. They just got their man in and they will go down swinging with him. I think his shifting numbers show the people that voted for him just because they hate Hillary, but it's depressing that almost 40% of the country still support him.

Many of these people have totally turned off news. Just read a report that 40% of Trump voters don't believe Jr, had a secret meeting. They really, honestly care about nothing Trump does. They just got their man in and they will go down swinging with him. I think his shifting numbers show the people that voted for him just because they hate Hillary, but it's depressing that almost 40% of the country still support him.
I don't think they will go down swinging with him. Instead they will disengage. They are fans. When the team is losing they tune out. They won't shift teams but they will find a different sport. Many people across the political spectrum are just the same.

I don't think they will go down swinging with him. Instead they will disengage. They are fans. When the team is losing they tune out. They won't shift teams but they will find a different sport. Many people across the political spectrum are just the same.

This is true. If Larry the Cable Guy or one of the guys from Duck Dynasty could somehow become a viable GOP candidate, Trump would be yesterday's news.

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest:

Only a small number of Republicans believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election, with the majority outright denying Russian attempts to influence the result, even after the release of Donald Trump Jr.'s controversial exchange with a Russian lawyer last week.

According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Sunday that questioned respondents from July 10 to 13, only 33 percent of Republicans think Russia tried to influence the outcome of last fall's presidential election. About 55 percent said they didn't think Russia had tried to influence it at all.​

Forget the hysteria over Trump for a moment. Now, explain to me why two leaders having an informal conversation is a bad thing. I'll admit it would be better to have his own translator to confirm his comments were being relayed correctly. I have no reason to believe Trump gave away any national secrets.. Hillary's reset with the Russians was supposed to improve relations. Pushing a button didn't work. It takes actual dialogue between the two parties. It helps if the leaders respect each other. Putin didn't seem to respect Obama.

Leaders should speak in private. This paranoia about Trump is unwarranted.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Forget the hysteria over Trump for a moment. Now, explain to me why two leaders having an informal conversation is a bad thing. I'll admit it would be better to have his own translator to confirm his comments were being relayed correctly. I have no reason to believe Trump gave away any national secrets.. Hillary's reset with the Russians was supposed to improve relations. Pushing a button didn't work. It takes actual dialogue between the two parties. It helps if the leaders respect each other. Putin didn't seem to respect Obama.

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

Ok, then why did he lie about it?

Thanks for your question. If there were not a steaming pile of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians, and offered myriad bizarre policy changes harmful to our strategic interests, and engaged in long running illegality with Russian oligarchs, and lauded Putin for his authoritarianism, if Trump were only a cretin and not a fool,...if all those things weren't true then the concern might be mild. How about you start from the position that everything that has come to light about Trump is known and now add this fact to pile?

^^^rural scotch-irish^^^

Thanks for your question. If there were not a steaming pile of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians, and offered myriad bizarre policy changes harmful to our strategic interests, and engaged in long running illegality with Russian oligarchs, and lauded Putin for his authoritarianism, if Trump were only a cretin and not a fool,...if all those things weren't true then the concern might be mild. How about you start from the position that everything that has come to light about Trump is known and now add this fact to pile?
Enlighten me on the irrefutable evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.I don't want to hear about some report from and unnamed source, or a typical hate piece from MSNBC or the NYT. Actual proof. I want to see it. Convince me and I will push for VP Pence to become President. Other wise, STFU

Enlighten me on the irrefutable evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.I don't want to hear about some report from and unnamed source, or a typical hate piece from MSNBC or the NYT. Actual proof. I want to see it. Convince me and I will push for VP Pence to become President. Other wise, STFU

Show me irrefutable evidence we landed on the moon. Not some interview with some guy who says he landed there. Not some video footage that could easily be faked. Not some easily faked photo of our flag on the moon. I mean actual proof that we landed there. Convince me.

They spoke at a dinner. They used Putin's interpreter because he was seated next to Ivanka. Trump had a Japanese interpreter as Trump was seated next to the Japanese leader and there wasn't any planned meetings with the Russians. No war broke out due to a misunderstanding.

I can imagine being at a dinner like this and wanting to talk to someone on the other side of my wife. It doesn't seem like a place Trump would pass on secret information to another government. It is getting deep in here and some of you need to go back to searching for UFOs and Bigfoot.

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Show me irrefutable evidence we landed on the moon. Not some interview with some guy who says he landed there. Not some video footage that could easily be faked. Not some easily faked photo of our flag on the moon. I mean actual proof that we landed there. Convince me.
It makes sense someone that believes the moon landing and our space program is fake would believe Trump is president only to give away secrets to the Russians.

I'm curious if you believe the missions before Apollo 11 were fake as well? What about the ISS. Is that filmed in a secret studio? Oh, and where is the proof that Trump colluded with the Russians?

They spoke at a dinner. They used Putin's interpreter because he was seated next to Ivanka. Trump had a Japanese interpreter as Trump was seated next to the Japanese leader and there wasn't any planned meetings with the Russians. No war broke out due to a misunderstanding.

I can imagine being at a dinner like this and wanting to talk to someone on the other side of my wife. It doesn't seem like a place Trump would pass on secret information to another government. It is getting deep in here and some of you need to go back to searching for UFOs and Bigfoot.
I honestly cannot believe there are still people that can't add 2+2.

Ok, then whey did he lie about it?

So you're the guy that midway through an investigation says "we haven't concluded yet but I don't feel like continuing so let's stop?"

I'd like to play more, but I have to leave. I know how much some of you want to discredit Trump. It is entertaining to watch your hero like Maxine Waters make a fool of herself everyday. She may be popular in Cali, but she is a poster child for dishonest and delusional Democrats for much of the rest of the country. If we could get the weak and impotent Republicans to be as united, the country might see some improvement.

So you're the guy that midway through an investigation says "we haven't concluded yet but I don't feel like continuing so let's stop?"
One last comment. No. I want the truth to come out as fast as possible. Let's see the evidence. Once there is proof, I will take a side. So far I just see people on a message board spreading crap that they know nothing about.

C'mon, MTIOTF, knock it off with the nym shifting.

I'll have to find the study re: Trump voters. It was frightening in the level of denial that group lives in.

IIRC, in the same poll, 77% of ztrump supporters said it actually didn't matter if he or his campaign colluded with the Russians- they'd still support him.

That is amazing to me. Unreal.

After doing some math and seeing some polls, it's literally about 28-33% of the public that would follow Trump off a cliff. That doesn't bode well for the republican brand, as the party can't do anything without his hardcore supporters.

How long does Trump have until his hardcore supporters realize his completely full of chit, and didn't do anything for them (false promises)? If you think they're angry as a group now, wait until THAT happens. Because it will. And it's gonna be ugly for Trump- and the pubs that know better, but follishky stand behind him right now.

It makes sense someone that believes the moon landing and our space program is fake would believe Trump is president only to give away secrets to the Russians.

I'm curious if you believe the missions before Apollo 11 were fake as well? What about the ISS. Is that filmed in a secret studio? Oh, and where is the proof that Trump colluded with the Russians?

So you have no proof we landed there? It makes sense that someone who believes the moon landing happened would believe the Trump campaign isn't working with Russia.

One last comment. No. I want the truth to come out as fast as possible. Let's see the evidence. Once there is proof, I will take a side. So far I just see people on a message board spreading crap that they know nothing about.

The man's son, right hand man and campaign manager (at the time) flat out went to a meeting expecting to receive "dirt" on Hillary. That alone is beyond the pale.

Mueller is digging into the details of how the Russian bots knew how to target specific counties/voters in the Midwest. The Russians didn't have unlimited resources, but they put their resources into the Midwest states, and overwhelmed social media. Hillary only lost PA, WI and MI by 77,000 votes- so it's highly likely that the bot activities swung be election to Trump.

And again, they knew where to go. No way that happens without someone that has the fine detail data- you know, a group like the data team that Kushner had. I'd bet the guy that ran the operation and answered to Kushner is being squeezed right now. If I were that guy, I'd leave the country and never come back.

So, while there isn't any hard evidence (at least that we know of right now), there's a TON of circunstantial evidence pointing towards collusion. Add that to the fact that Trump's team actively sought the info, draw out the timeline, and you'll see it's a matter of time before it's demonstrated.

To say there's nothing there is just being completely oblivious to current known facts and common sense.

Are you one of the Trump folks that will follow him no matter what he does? Just curious. If you are, you guys fascinate me. I'd love to live in your head for a few days just so I can understand where that type of kind devotion is coming from right now. Especially as the evidence mounts.

[QUOTE="IyamCornholio, post: 2183042, member: 12224"So far I just see people on a message board spreading crap that they know nothing about.[/QUOTE]

You appear to know less than anyone else here.

Question for Beavis...
The FBI and CIA confirm Russia interfered with the US election.
Trump says Russia did not interfere after speaking with Putin.

Who do you believe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT