ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Side Effects

Your president wants to control my sons life. I have more business helping him than a demented Biden does.

BTW stop posting your own bullshit.

And I’ll take what my IT person told me as truth as he knows it before some internet guy that’s afraid to identify himself.
I'll say it again - - the vaccine or the job. He's a grown man and it should be his call.

The mark of a desperate poster is when they try to bolster their argument with an unrelated falsehood. I've posted more than once that I think Biden's presidency has been a mess, but go ahead and refer to him as "your president" if it makes you feel better.

Finally, the reference to "some internet guy that's afraid to identify himself" is beyond bizarre. Last I checked, this is an anonymous message board. I have no idea who you are. But I do know that, given the arguments you make and the threads you start, I'm absolutely terrified at the thought of you providing professional services (I assume, from your handle, you're a CPA) to anyone.

As adults this is their choice to make. They just need to understand the consequences of their stupidity. We also need to stop paying for their medical bills. If i have a heart attack due to my poor dining choices...the cost is on me.

Darwin and all.

As adults this is their choice to make. They just need to understand the consequences of their stupidity. We also need to stop paying for their medical bills. If i have a heart attack due to my poor dining choices...the cost is on me.

Darwin and all.
So now Covid Positives can go back to work after 5 days untested. Who should pay for the sickness vaxxed workers cause going back to work untested? None of this is science anymore. It’s bullshit. Btw does Fauci say my cloth IU face mask is still good or is it against the law to wear?

I'll say it again - - the vaccine or the job. He's a grown man and it should be his call.

The mark of a desperate poster is when they try to bolster their argument with an unrelated falsehood. I've posted more than once that I think Biden's presidency has been a mess, but go ahead and refer to him as "your president" if it makes you feel better.

Finally, the reference to "some internet guy that's afraid to identify himself" is beyond bizarre. Last I checked, this is an anonymous message board. I have no idea who you are. But I do know that, given the arguments you make and the threads you start, I'm absolutely terrified at the thought of you providing professional services (I assume, from your handle, you're a CPA) to anyone.
I could give a shit your opinion on my professional abilities. I’ve done fine over the last 35 years.

Darwin and all.
Who understands your stupidity?

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC

Darwin and all.
Wonder how many medical bills we paid for BLM protesters who rioted, looted, burned and killed for over a year?

267537543-10160766448906808-4803774324909749261-n.jpg

So as I’ve posted last few weeks I am battling my son regarding getting vaccinated to keep his job at Crane. Yesterday his doctor refused to answer questions the way he needed on a questionnaire he was given to supplement his exemption filing. Therefore he’s at nut cracking time. Against my better judgment I pushed him really hard this morning and enlisted two other friends to help. He’s extremely pissed at me.

So my IT contractor was just in the office. He asked what was going on with my son. He then told me a story of a doctor client of his. The doctor is pro vax and has 2 sons in the military overseas. The sons are 24 yearold twins. They got their vaccination. Both developed myocarditis. Both had extended hospital stays. Both now are assigned to desk jobs and have been told strenuous activity could cause a heart attack. The doctor is still pro vax but thinks each should make their own choice without mandates. He’s not getting his 16 yearold daughter vaccinated. I may not have all this medically correct but the Doc has twin sons with the rest of their lives ruined.

Now back to my son. Let’s say I push and bully and he gets the vaccine and something like this happens. I believe I’d probably kill myself.

I don’t care how low people want to say the odds are. I know too many instances of things going wrong just in my small circle of family, friends and clients.
Has Crane come to their senses yet? Even Starbucks has.

So now should we add Genetics to your areas of expertise?
apparently not epigenetics, though

Two twins are indeed born with the same genetic code, but epigenetic modifications inevitably cause significant divergence throughout their lives.

For example, this has been extensively studied in cancer risk assessment. When one identical twin develops any cancer (which is highly associated with genetics), the other twin carries a 14 percent increased lifetime cancer risk, compared with the general population, vs. a 5 percent increase for a non-identical twin sibling.

So they are indeed alike and the association is higher than a "mere" sibling, but still, 14% is a lot closer to 5% than it is to 100% (the idea that "my twin got it, I'm doomed")

Has Crane come to their senses yet? Even Starbucks has.

My son is pissed at me because I wouldn’t hire him for my largest client. We’ve not talked in over a week. Therefore I don’t know what’s happened at Crane. Crane is under Biden’s purview so I don’t think he’s changed relating to government workers.

Crane is all DOD contractors. They're still going to be under the mandate.
You mean they’re under the rule of our dictator idiot who don’t know his ass from first base.

My son has worked remotely for over a year and a half. I think he’s been on the crane base twice. So explain to me other than being a dictator what the problem is at crane if my son’s not vaccinated?

Reactions: DANC
You mean they’re under the rule of our dictator idiot who don’t know his ass from first base.

My son has worked remotely for over a year and a half. I think he’s been on the crane base twice. So explain to me other than being a dictator what the problem is at crane if my son’s not vaccinated?
Fair point

Sometimes life just isn't fair, and sometimes the rules can't account for all the different circumstances.

I hope your son's career isn't severely damaged by his wife's irrationality.

Sometimes life just isn't fair, and sometimes the rules can't account for all the different circumstances.

I hope your son's career isn't severely damaged by his wife's irrationality.
Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT