Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace!
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings,
Ris'n with healing in His wings.
Mild He lays His glory by,
Born that man no more may die,
Born to raise the sons of earth,
Born to give them second birth.

Hope your holidays are filled with family, friends, faith health and peace. A universal wish.

Hope your holidays are filled with family, friends, faith health and peace. A universal wish.
Merry Christmas CO

Mods delete. It’s not even Xmas eve. This is just REACTION SCORE catnip

Mods delete. It’s not even Xmas eve. This is just REACTION SCORE catnip
It’s not just a day, but the season.

4qv9s7.jpg

If you are offended by a wish of "Happy Holidays" then all I have to say is...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Merry Christmas COH .... Maybe you'll get one of these for Christmas...

ApZBBCa.jpg

Merry Christmas Grinch :)

I get Grinch. I don't have any kids or grandkids and the nieces and nephews are all grown up and scattered far and wide. Christmas is for kids.

Three weeks ago I got the annual "What do you want to do for Christmas?" question. As usual, I said "Nothing." Then she surprised me with "let's just forget presents," which I gratefully accepted. Then, last week I get "I changed my mind. I want presents." (Gotta believe she twigged on some gift for me that she thought would be a home run and just has to run with it.) So mad scramble to pick up some lame bullshit that I hope she'll like and use. Can't fvcking win.

I get Grinch. I don't have any kids or grandkids and the nieces and nephews are all grown up and scattered far and wide. Christmas is for kids.

Three weeks ago I got the annual "What do you want to do for Christmas?" question. As usual, I said "Nothing." Then she surprised me with "let's just forget presents," which I gratefully accepted. Then, last week I get "I changed my mind. I want presents." (Gotta believe she twigged on some gift for me that she thought would be a home run and just has to run with it.) So mad scramble to pick up some lame bullshit that I hope she'll like and use. Can't fvcking win.
Time for a “chipmunk gift,” something you ostensibly get for her but which you really want and will use.

Merry Christmas! Anyone with little ones, we just did the Polar Express and spent the night at West Baden and it was an abundance of Christmas magic. Every time I go there, I’m just astonished that there are two giant , gorgeous hotels in the boondocks of Indiana. The girls loved the hotel, we had balconies to the atrium and they thought they were fun. The Polar Express is listed as one of the top in US and it really was beyond expectations. I reserved last January, so do it way in advance, but really worth the experience, IMO.

The key is to find something that you both like. I remember getting my mom a first baseman's glove that she said she loved. She also let me use it whenever I wanted. Win win.

Does Mrs. Uncle Mark like hookers and blow by chance?

I’m a good present giver! Ask for help next time! I shop year round for people and love doing it. I should be a prprofessional shopper! Like bargains too!

The key is to find something that you both like. I remember getting my mom a first baseman's glove that she said she loved. She also let me use it whenever I wanted. Win win.

Does Mrs. Uncle Mark like hookers and blow by chance?
See, classic chipmunk gifts.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I’m a good present giver! Ask for help next time! I shop year round for people and love doing it. I should be a prprofessional shopper! Like bargains too!

I usually do pretty well, but have had down years. This won't be the worst, but it's not in my top 10 by any means.

Reactions: zeke4ahs

Being a lousy gift giver, I admire your gift as a giver.

People are kind and act as if they like my gifts but they never wear or use them.

Recently read Americans return some 800 billion dollars worth of Christmas gifts. This made me feel a liitle better as my gifts weren't the only ones never worn or used.

Why can't you just tie a ribbon around your Johnson?

Christmas is for everyone!

Cheer up, Scrooge!

People are kind and act as if they like my gifts but they never wear or use them.

Recently read Americans return some 800 billion dollars worth of Christmas gifts. This made me feel a liitle better as my gifts weren't the only ones never worn or used.
You still have New Coke t-shirts left from that gross in which you invested several decades ago?

Everybody needs a Christmas in their lives whether or not you are Christian. It’s a day and season for joy, light and renewal. Things that really do make us human beings.

If I’m with someone in February and they mention something they like, I make note of it. I’ve kept a gift notebook for more than 20 years. ( got that from my momma). I go to lots of Art Fairs and things like that too that have a variety of things for people. It’s not stressful for me, I enjoy it. Last minute gifts are stressful though!

Merry Christmas! Anyone with little ones, we just did the Polar Express and spent the night at West Baden and it was an abundance of Christmas magic. Every time I go there, I’m just astonished that there are two giant , gorgeous hotels in the boondocks of Indiana. The girls loved the hotel, we had balconies to the atrium and they thought they were fun. The Polar Express is listed as one of the top in US and it really was beyond expectations. I reserved last January, so do it way in advance, but really worth the experience, IMO.
West Baden is a terrific hotel. Bet it’s outstanding for Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT