ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas Coolerites

That means my itinerary for Feral Week is decadent and depraved. I use this special time of year to get back in touch with my worst, baseline indulgences, and I encourage you to do the same. I might play video games in my pajamas from sunup to sundown without absorbing a single ray of natural light. Or maybe I’ll read an entire book while soaking in the bath and sipping on a double gin-and-tonic. Perhaps I’ll even eat an enormous weed gummy and slip into a wondrous, nonverbal stupor—digging my fingers into the couch cushions to avoid floating out of Earth’s gravitational pull—while watching, I don’t know, Hader-era SNL highlights on YouTube for hours on end. Of course, all of these degeneracies will be paired with the exact same carne asada burrito—extra guacamole, add sour cream—that I intend to order daily from the counter-service Mexican restaurant down the street. The world is your oyster, baby. Feral Week means never having to say you’re sorry.
For me, it's gluttony and football.

What’s the over/under on how many people watched Minnesota and Bowling Green yesterday?

17?
bowls suck now. was excited to watch mizzou play osu but osu is sitting all the stars. lame. mizzou got a real winner with this new coach. killing it in the portal. just raking in nil money. we have insurance companies here advertising that if you call for a quote they'll pop $20 into nil for mizzou.

mizzou also has the best story in football with the running back. led the sec in rushing. guy started out playing D2 at truman state. then walked on at mizzou

Reactions: DANC
bowls suck now. was excited to watch mizzou play osu but osu is sitting all the stars. lame. mizzou got a real winner with this new coach. killing it in the portal. just raking in nil money. we have insurance companies here advertising that if you call for a quote they'll pop $20 into nil for mizzou.

mizzou also has the best story in football with the running back. led the sec in rushing. guy started out playing D2 at truman state. then walked on at mizzou
I’d watch, just to see OSU get stomped and the Mizzou running back rack up about 372 yards and 6 touchdowns. I hate OSU football and its fans almost as much as the fvckin’ Steelers and their degenerate fans.

I’d watch, just to see OSU get stomped and the Mizzou running back rack up about 372 yards and 6 touchdowns. I hate OSU football and its fans almost as much as the fvckin’ Steelers and their degenerate fans.
i would rank those two fan bases at the top for sure. having lived in columbus osu fans are brutal. as for steelers it's the only city i've ever been where you walk around seeing men wearing full suits with steelers jackets instead of overcoats

Speaking of degenerates, how the hell are you supposed to bet on any of these bowl games when you have players opting out, players in the portal but still playing in the game, coaches leaving, etc...
just another F'd up thing. i mean how absurd is it that we now have companies raising money for nil on the radio during the holidays. not backstoppers or the salvation army (which is actually a church) or the red cross or united way etc. raise money for college athletes. bizarro world

i will say i was with some mizzou alums yesterday and they were going on about how the portal is leveling the playing field. that a guy who was a 5 star and would have sat and waited three years at GA now says F it i want to play and transfers to places like mizzou. i guess there is some positive to it.

Maybe college sports were never really supposed to be bet upon in the first place.
(Except March Madness, of course.)
Ha ha! Next you’ll try to tell me I shouldn’t be betting on these 8U hockey games I’m cleaning up on!

Want to see some really rabid parents? Give ‘em 2 to 1 odds their kid won’t score a goal and bet $100.

What’s the over/under on how many people watched Minnesota and Bowling Green yesterday?

17?
Probably not on TV, but the stadium looked like it had a good crowd. Lots of people made the short drive from Bowling Green up I75 for the game, I suppose.

Missouri football is a great story this year. I was impressed when I saw them play.

I didn't know O$U is sitting the stars? Really? It won't be a good look if they get beat, no matter who is playing.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT