ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Side Effects

Yeah, and his mom's tweets about it caused a real shit-storm. Started the shutdown of college football at the started of the 2000 season.

It didn't help when the kid from Pennsylvania died a month after Feeney got it.

Reactions: UncleMark
His mom was just passing along the information about her son's myocarditis and was one of the first public announcements of that condition.

She took her tweet down not long after because everyone was blaming her for stopping Fall practices

It didn't help when the kid from Pennsylvania died a month after Feeney got it.
Feeney is an enormous kid

Reactions: DANC
ABC News just said Indiana has the highest death rate in the country right now. They quoted a doctor there saying that while Omi is not as bad for those vaccinated, those not vaccinated can have very serious outcomes.

An insurance company based in Indiana says the death rate for those 18-64 is up 40% during covid

ABC News just said Indiana has the highest death rate in the country right now. They quoted a doctor there saying that while Omi is not as bad for those vaccinated, those not vaccinated can have very serious outcomes.

An insurance company based in Indiana says the death rate for those 18-64 is up 40% during covid

Fat, red state

One group of pussies worries about vaccine side effects. The other group of pussies worries about catching Covid. When did everyone become so soft?

Is this the same IT guy who is anti-vax and convinced Covid is a hoax and it's all a scam by Big Pharma (or some such nonsense you've shared before)?
Yep same guy. But I don’t believe he’s lying.

In nearly all cases myocarditis is resolved with rest and pharmacological intervention. If Captain Contractor is telling stoll the kids’ military careers are over - well that’s more BS indicators.

The military also has a disability channel for mandatory vaccine-induced disabilities.
I am taking a screenshot and sending to him.

The dentist who repaired my teeth after some college football injuries (before face masks) did a terrific job according to all the dentists who have looked at my teeth over some six decades.

The dentist was a strong John Birch Society advocate.

Thank heaven, I didn't pick my dentist based on his or my politics as is the case with Covid which can have doctors mixing politics with their medical advice.

Guys I can be asshole and you can call me any names you want but I am not a liar. My IT guy is intelligent person with great business. Yes he’s far right relating to this pandemic. I absolutely believe the doctor and wife told him what he repeated to me. He gave no names and if he did I wouldn’t repeat the names. He says the twins are on dispatch duty whatever that is. I believe they’re in Italy but not positive.

As far as my only child. I’ve done everything I can including probably pissing him off right now. I’ll obviously live with what happens BUT I do despise Biden and what he’s putting people through with these mandates. It’s wrong.

True Believers are the worst.
That can be said about many believers, don’t you think? Like the folks laughing about anti vaxxers dying and suggesting doctors and hospitals should turn them away.

The dentist who repaired my teeth after some college football injuries (before face masks) did a terrific job according to all the dentists who have looked at my teeth over some six decades.

The dentist was a strong John Birch Society advocate.

Thank heaven, I didn't pick my dentist based on his or my politics as is the case with Covid which can have doctors mixing politics with their medical advice.
Least surprising thing I learned today: Hoot is old enough to have played college ball pre-facemask.

My county is 48% vaxed and 99% obese ( I kid…kinda) So this is not surprising. The helicopter flies into the hospital at least once a day. My buddy in the hospital told me every time you hear the chopper, a bed opened at Methodist because somebody died.

And stoll should get a new IT contractor. One that isn’t fully full of shit.

Perhaps this is an IT contractor problem? Can’t trust the IT guys

esgjfa.gif

Perhaps this is an IT contractor problem? Can’t trust the IT guys

esgjfa.gif
I’ve been through enough of them. This guy is great. I can call him at midnight in tax season and he will log into my system and fix my problem.

Before him I went through numerous guys that always ended up undependable.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
There is one predictable and reliable side effect to the jab

Being alive.
And it should be your individual choice whether you want to increase your odds. Look at the deaths for people under 30. Why should they be forced to take the jab?!? And don’t give me the damn nonsense that they’re going to pass it to someone else. The jabbed spread it and furthermore you said if your vaxxed you live. So wtf are you scared of the non vaxxed?!?

So as I’ve posted last few weeks I am battling my son regarding getting vaccinated to keep his job at Crane. Yesterday his doctor refused to answer questions the way he needed on a questionnaire he was given to supplement his exemption filing. Therefore he’s at nut cracking time. Against my better judgment I pushed him really hard this morning and enlisted two other friends to help. He’s extremely pissed at me.

So my IT contractor was just in the office. He asked what was going on with my son. He then told me a story of a doctor client of his. The doctor is pro vax and has 2 sons in the military overseas. The sons are 24 yearold twins. They got their vaccination. Both developed myocarditis. Both had extended hospital stays. Both now are assigned to desk jobs and have been told strenuous activity could cause a heart attack. The doctor is still pro vax but thinks each should make their own choice without mandates. He’s not getting his 16 yearold daughter vaccinated. I may not have all this medically correct but the Doc has twin sons with the rest of their lives ruined.

Now back to my son. Let’s say I push and bully and he gets the vaccine and something like this happens. I believe I’d probably kill myself.

I don’t care how low people want to say the odds are. I know too many instances of things going wrong just in my small circle of family, friends and clients.
"My contractor told me his doctor client told him . . . "

Let your adult son make his own decisions and stop trying to control his life. And stop posting bullshit.

Let your adult son make his own decisions and stop trying to control his life. And stop posting bullshit.
That’s not fair to stoll. He’s trying to convince his son to get vaccinated to save his job. The IT guy story is mutually exclusive from his son’s.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta

Your president wants to control my sons life. I have more business helping him than a demented Biden does.

BTW stop posting your own bullshit.

And I’ll take what my IT person told me as truth as he knows it before some internet guy that’s afraid to identify himself.

That’s not fair to stoll. He’s trying to convince his son to get vaccinated to save his job. The IT guy story is mutually exclusive from his son’s.
My point of posting about my son is to try and show folks that this is gut wrenching decision for some. It has nothing to do with politics or right wing nuts and the decision is just as hard as a woman trying to decide whether to get an abortion. In this case my son’s wife is totally convinced it could affect their having children. So he tells he’s wife she’s full of crap and maybe ends their marriage or for sure damage their marriage or lose his job for her. BTW I believe a woman should have right to choose to abortion.

Last edited:
So as I’ve posted last few weeks I am battling my son regarding getting vaccinated to keep his job at Crane. Yesterday his doctor refused to answer questions the way he needed on a questionnaire he was given to supplement his exemption filing. Therefore he’s at nut cracking time. Against my better judgment I pushed him really hard this morning and enlisted two other friends to help. He’s extremely pissed at me.

So my IT contractor was just in the office. He asked what was going on with my son. He then told me a story of a doctor client of his. The doctor is pro vax and has 2 sons in the military overseas. The sons are 24 yearold twins. They got their vaccination. Both developed myocarditis. Both had extended hospital stays. Both now are assigned to desk jobs and have been told strenuous activity could cause a heart attack. The doctor is still pro vax but thinks each should make their own choice without mandates. He’s not getting his 16 yearold daughter vaccinated. I may not have all this medically correct but the Doc has twin sons with the rest of their lives ruined.

Now back to my son. Let’s say I push and bully and he gets the vaccine and something like this happens. I believe I’d probably kill myself.

I don’t care how low people want to say the odds are. I know too many instances of things going wrong just in my small circle of family, friends and clients.
Stoll, you cannot destroy yourself, figuratively or literally, over another person's actions.

I advise when I am asked to do so, and occasionally prior.....regarding my two grown children's approaches to life and their decisions..

Ultimately, whether or not you agree, the decision is theirs to make.

The article you posted seems to say that these are abnormally high death numbers,
In the 18-64 age group, which have a significantly lower risk from influenza than the >65 age group.

The cause of death in these cases is not reported as influenza, but cardiological, circulatory system, and immunodeficiency system failures as noted.

Wonder what caused these fatal, excess, inexplicable deaths?

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT