ADVERTISEMENT

Trump v. DeSantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
"If I faced him, I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else."

As 2024 gets closer, this will be fun to watch.

desantis' wife has cancer. not sure how serious but....

Just read that as well. They've got three young kids. Prayers that it's early stage.
trump will start trashing the shit out of desantis. enough to turn a percentage of voters away from desantis to give crist fla and prevent desantis from running for prez. then trump will never be indicted. run again. lose to harris. but it will be close. she will be even worse than biden. trump will then call that election rigged too, even tho it won't be, of course. but it'll be closer so they'll be some "smoke" there in his followers' eyes.

that's my prediction. to torment me

desantis' wife has cancer. not sure how serious but....
I know you probably didn't mean for your post to be interpreted this way, but my first thought was that Trump would crudely and crassly use this against DeSantis. And a larger than expected contingent of his stupid followers would cheer him on.

"I mean, what is that guy doing any way to allow his wife to get cancer?..."

I only wish that were a far-flung suggestion.

trump will start trashing the shit out of desantis. enough to turn a percentage of voters away from desantis to give crist fla and prevent desantis from running for prez. then trump will never be indicted. run again. lose to harris. but it will be close. she will be even worse than biden. trump will then call that election rigged too, even tho it won't be, of course. but it'll be closer so they'll be some "smoke" there in his followers' eyes.

You may be right. A few months ago I thought there was little chance Trump would run again, but it's looking more and more likely that he'll do it. A triumphant return to Washington is, I'm sure, his ultimate fantasy.

An indictment could change all that. Vance still has a grand jury convened but he is running out of time if he wants it to happen on his watch, and the Statute is running. There might actually be a better chance of something happening in Fulton County.

With respect to Harris, I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that she'll be the nominee. Then again, the Dems will probably be foolish enough to make that happen (i.e. Biden dissuading strong challengers like Obama did with Bernie, for Clinton's benefit, in 2016).

Why are you so worried about a President Harris? Jesus F*****g Christ, to listen to some of you talk, there won’t be a United States of America left at the end of Biden’s term. So, logically, there’d be nothing left for Harris to destroy. Nothing more to worry about.

Reactions: UncleMark

Even politics lack originality anymore. If this were a TV show it would be cancelled after two seasons.

Can't say Harris or Biden in 2024 would be very exciting but I don't see the GOP nominating anyone that would be preferable. Maybe the dems will go a different route.

Why are you so worried about a President Harris? Jesus F*****g Christ, to listen to some of you talk, there won’t be a United States of America left at the end of Biden’s term. So, logically, there’d be nothing left for Harris to destroy. Nothing more to worry about.
They suffer from PFPKHDS.
(Possible Future President Kamala Harris Derangement Syndrome

Oh I don't know - she's the vp? You know the #2 behind a really old man on the winning team who's unlikely to run again. Liberal as hell in her time in the senate - in keeping with the current agenda. And a moron. Right up a butheremails alley for a candidate.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
You leapfrog her if it's 2023 and the polls still have Orange Man with a double digit lead. Rasmussen just polled it and had Trump +13 in a hypothetical.
what's more i don't think trump is going to be indicted; for anything. i also am not sure an indictment out of Georgia would necessarily exclude him. he's unlikely to go prison. he's 75 with zero priors. he could be a convicted felon and still run for president in 2024 lol. hell if the dems put harris out there trump could win and we could have our first president on probation

Last edited:
what's more i don't think trump is going to be indicted; for anything. i also am not sure an indictment out of Georgia would necessarily exclude him. he's unlikely to go prison. he has zero priors. he could be a convicted felon and still run for president in 2024 lol. hell if the dems put harris out there trump could win and we could have our first president on probation
True.

What will you do if Trump announces he has bought the entire English Premiere League and then claims he will play goal next season for any team he chooses because the league is a "fraud"?

Same thing, only different.

A nothing burger, & little else. Trump will always talk/act big & puff himself up, for the cameras & papers, no matter his public standing. Trump is done in (R) Party politics, both as a viable candidate, or potential kingmaker. Party leadership can't stand him, & even Turtle would now rather have Cruz (who he can't control), than the tRump. With each passing week, tRump's polling numbers grow ever more faint, as the DeSantis numbers grow, & others grow as well.

Watch & see/learn

45 = Toast

If the tRump starts acting up with fellow high ranking 2024 party contenders (as in 2016), he'll get his head handed to him by party leadership & rank & file (R)s. His few followers left will know his days of ruining the party he took by default, are now officially over, forever. tRump's shout & name calling debates are long over now. That stuff won't fly now. His carnival act is over. Time for the orange clown to go home, forever.

From Within

I don’t think the Dems will run Harris. Maybe warren or buttigieg?
You don't know politics, especially American politics. Harris was 'chosen', to one day be president. She carries a lot of pull/voting blocks & votes. Their 2024 nominee will be either Biden or Harris, period.

Common Sense

:)

You leapfrog her if it's 2023 and the polls still have Orange Man with a double digit lead. Rasmussen just polled it and had Trump +13 in a hypothetical.
Orangeboy will always be his own worst enemy, & that/s*it show won't ever happen again to our party.

Turtle >>> 45

Oh I don't know - she's the vp? You know the #2 behind a really old man on the winning team who's unlikely to run again. Liberal as hell in her time in the senate - in keeping with the current agenda. And a moron. Right up a butheremails alley for a candidate.

It's not Biden's decision. If Nancy says sleepy Joe will run again/be the nominee, it will happen. Nancy (like Turtle ) likes old, tired, weak individuals as president (who she can control). That's why Joe was the party nominee, & not anyone else. Biden is as weak as a kitten in a thunderstorm, just the way Nancy likes them.

You don't know politics, especially American politics. Harris was 'chosen', to one day be president. She carries a lot of pull/voting blocks & votes. Their 2024 nominee will be either Biden or Harris, period.

Common Sense

:)
She was "chosen" because of the boxes she checks. They needed that to help secure a victory over trump.

She has not done and will do nothing that puts her in a position to win an election.

Both the Pubs and the Dems have to find something else for 2024.

She was "chosen" because of the boxes she checks. They needed that to help secure a victory over trump.

She has not done and will do nothing that puts her in a position to win an election.

Both the Pubs and the Dems have to find something else for 2024.
You don't know politics. t(R)ump is toast, & 2020 proved it. You & orangeboy are living in the past. After Biden is done, Harris will be president. If you are a Republican or support Trump, you would be wise to get the trojan horse that keeps on giving/tRump to hide himself, forever, or the party will make him wish he did. tRump's daddy was a member of 'the family'. Btw, you don't mess with Mitch, ask Cruz. :O

Party >>> family

Snapper/party >>> 45

You don't know politics. t(R)ump is toast, & 2020 proved it. You & orangeboy are living in the past. After Biden is done, Harris will be president. If you are a Republican or support Trump, you would be wise to get the trojan horse that keeps on giving/tRump to hide himself, forever, or the party will make him wish he did. tRump's daddy was a member of 'the family'. Btw, you don't mess with Mitch, ask Cruz. :O

Party >>> family

Snapper/party >>> 45
wut?

It's not Biden's decision. If Nancy says sleepy Joe will run again/be the nominee, it will happen. Nancy (like Turtle ) likes old, tired, weak individuals as president (who she can control). That's why Joe was the party nominee, & not anyone else. Biden is as weak as a kitten in a thunderstorm, just the way Nancy likes them.
Nancy doesn't bring votes outside her district. She is a force as Speaker of the House, but she's not a kingmaker. Jim Clyburn was responsible for delivering the votes for Biden. Not sure who if anyone will play that role in 2024, except it won't be Nancy Pelosi

Nancy doesn't bring votes outside her district. She is a force as Speaker of the House, but she's not a kingmaker. Jim Clyburn was responsible for delivering the votes for Biden. Not sure who if anyone will play that role in 2024, except it won't be Nancy Pelosi
Don't be surprised if Nancy chooses not to run in 2024. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she hangs it up next year.

• Haha
Reactions: billyhillui
oddsmakers have #1. she was chosen to be vp. the incumbent party. how do you leapfrog her? what message would that send?
My prediction is this will get interesting. I also predict she will announce she is not interested. (regardless of whether that’s true… which will not become public).

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT