ADVERTISEMENT

Mayorkas impeachment questions

tooold4

Sophomore
Dec 13, 2018
Green will be a House manager, will she behave herself? can she? Will she have an aisle seat in order to storm off the Senate floor with just the right amount of righteous indignation?

What does Mitch think about all this? will he even bother to caucus?

John Roberts says "I have no time for this do I have sit and preside?"

Could this actually be fun to watch?

Green will be a House manager, will she behave herself? can she? Will she have an aisle seat in order to storm off the Senate floor with just the right amount of righteous indignation?

Roberts won't have to preside. Harris will.

There won't be a trial.

Reactions: UncleMark
it will clearly be shoot down in the senate but is still had to be done given the border situation
Why? Has he committed a high crime or misdemeanor? Does that mean Biden can/should also be impeached for the same reason(s)?

it will clearly be shoot down in the senate but is still had to be done given the border situation
Had to be done?

Next time a Republican is president, should dems impeach any secretary that he appoints where they disagree with their policy choices? Although what is funny is Mayorkas has handled the border no different than it was handled under Trump (minus the period he was separating children from their families).

This could get real interesting if disagreeing with policy is grounds for impeachment, especially if the opposing party has both the house and senate.

Anyway, next time a republican is president, it should be hunting season for all appointed Secretaries...and you guys won't be able to complain ;)

Why? Has he committed a high crime or misdemeanor? Does that mean Biden can/should also be impeached for the same reason(s)?

Could you imagine Bailey making that post if it was a conservative that just got impeached?

Netflix Idiot GIF by Daybreak

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT