ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Said The Mob Takes the Fifth

DCGeneral

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2001
Trump has previously said, "You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

After answering what his name is, Trump pled the 5th over 440 times in the NY Attorney General deposition.

In a fair situation answering questions truthfully is the best way to go. But there is a thing called process crimes. It is being asked questions differently and then if you give a different answer because you are confused a bit then they get you on the crime of not answering truthfully. They have gotten people before on these. I might have the wrong guy but didn't George Papadopoulous hear a lie from an agent about Russia and then he passes it on to someone else and had to plead guilty of one of these process crimes?

Last edited:
In a fair situation answering questions truthfully is the best way to go. But there is a thing called process crimes. It is being asked questions differently and then if you give a different answer because you are confused a bit then they get you on the crime of not answering truthfully. They have gotten people before on these. I might have the wrong guy but didn't George Papadopoulous hear a lie from an agent about Russia and then he passes it on to someone else and had to plead guilty of one of these process crimes?
There's also a thing called regular crimes.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I don’t think we have to worry about Trump answering questions truthfully. Trump and truthful should never be in the same sentence.

Reactions: DCGeneral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT