ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going on JRE

They didn’t do what they were advertised to do when people lost jobs for refusing to get vaxxed.

Edit:
The vast majority of people in the hospital with covid, the vast majority of thse being intubated...we unvaxxed.

But, hey...carry on with your political rant.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Shhh, let him get after it. Love a mindless parroted political rant.

Pillow guy told him...so it must be true!
Would you stop talking about Covid and vaccinations as if this is a subject you are knowledgeable on? You bought the vax propaganda hook, line and sinker and you are too much of a little man to admit you were duped.

It’s enough that we had to deal with your incorrect, sanctimonious bullshit throughout Covid, yet you persist to this day.

Scram you worthless miscreant.

Would you stop talking about Covid and vaccinations as if this is a subject you are knowledgeable on? You bought the vax propaganda hook, line and sinker and you are too much of a little man to admit you were duped.

It’s enough that we had to deal with your incorrect, sanctimonious bullshit throughout Covid, yet you persist to this day.

There are several things that are true.

1. Originally vaccines saved lives…

2. There were adverse effects that occurred in certain subsets that were forced into vaccination when it wasn’t necessary

3. Masks did not help

Reactions: BadWakeboarder

2. There were adverse effects that occurred in certain subsets that were forced into vaccination when it wasn’t necessary

3. Masks did not help
Adverse in like death.

3. Masks did not help
I agree. I think there was some utility among high-risk populations during the initial strains. My rage from covid is directed at bio-medical authoritarians who trampled on civil liberties throughout. As Mas would say, Public Hangings would not be unjust.

LOL, you parrot whatever the Maga maggots tell you to say.

Do you politicize flu shots as well? How about yearly blood screens...magasaybad?

Antibiotics? Left wing propaganda?

Tell us more about it.

I agree. I think there was some utility among high-risk populations during the initial strains. My rage from covid is directed at bio-medical authoritarians who trampled on civil liberties throughout. As Mas would say, Public Hangings would not be unjust.
The vast majority of covid patients hospitalized were non vaxxed? Coincidence?

Pillow Guy says so, so drop to one knee and praise it.

How did you get this embittered and this brainwashed?

Reactions: Digressions
I think Rogan is great. He has interesting people on that you won’t hear anywhere else. At least not to that degree.

He had Michael Shellenberger on just the other day, talking about the Twitter files and UFO’s.

Very interesting. Joe is a really good host. He makes his guests feel very comfortable, like there’s nothing they can’t discuss.

I like listening to Rogan to get a different prospective, but his take on making all drugs (minus fentanyl) legal was WAY out there.

It’s a smart move for Trump. Huge audience and I think Rogan is a terrific interviewer. He asks good questions, listens intently to his guests, will dig deeper when it’s warranted, and makes good counterpoints.

And it’s a totally different vibe than you’d get from any MSM interview. It’s more relaxed and conversational.
I disagree that it’s smart for him. He’s probably reached his highest lead that he’ll reach And this can only provide downside. Rogan also thinks - as I do - that Jan 6 is disqualifying and I expect he’ll hit him hard there.

I disagree that it’s smart for him. He’s probably reached his highest lead that he’ll reach And this can only provide downside. Rogan also thinks - as I do - that Jan 6 is disqualifying and I expect he’ll hit him hard there.
at this 11th hour you have to think dana white sent him a nudge to go easy. otherwise i do agree with you. trump can only hurt himself

I tend to agree with you. Trump and Harris can only do harm to themselves by speaking. That said, it's better for our democracy the more each candidate speaks honestly about his or her world view and positions.

I think Trump would be better served by just going around doing those McDonald's type photo ops. They work for him somehow--he has a type of natural charisma that leads to at least one meme-able photo that puts him in a good light.

All of the January 6th impact was baked into the cake a long time ago. It amazes me how many people seem to think it's still an issue that will move votes.

I'm not saying that it hasn't moved votes. But any movement it caused occurred a ways back.

at this 11th hour you have to think dana white sent him a nudge to go easy. otherwise i do agree with you. trump can only hurt himself

I go back to what I was talking about yesterday -- and the conversation between Axelrod and Murphy. I just don't think Trump is the movable variable in the race. Harris is.

He's as known a quantity as we've had in politics in my lifetime. But I think people look at the crazy things that come out of his mouth and figure "OK, he's done it now. He's finally shot himself in the foot. Did you hear what he said?"

I think they're still approaching him like they would a normal politician.

I go back to what I was talking about yesterday -- and the conversation between Axelrod and Murphy. I just don't think Trump is the movable variable in the race. Harris is.

He's as known a quantity as we've had in politics in my lifetime. But I think people look at the crazy things that come out of his mouth and figure "OK, he's done it now. He's finally shot himself in the foot. Did you hear what he said?"

I think they're still approaching him like they would a normal politician.
I think he still has potential ground to make up with minority voters, especially men. Going on those types of podcasts would make a much more strategic sense to him in my opinion.

Rogan is a softball long interview and Trump comes across well (for him) in those types. I think it’s a really good move. Trump is ahead, but it’s still way too close for him to not take chances. He needs to continue his momentum.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT