ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going on JRE

They didn’t do what they were advertised to do when people lost jobs for refusing to get vaxxed.

Edit:
The vast majority of people in the hospital with covid, the vast majority of thse being intubated...we unvaxxed.

But, hey...carry on with your political rant.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Shhh, let him get after it. Love a mindless parroted political rant.

Pillow guy told him...so it must be true!
Would you stop talking about Covid and vaccinations as if this is a subject you are knowledgeable on? You bought the vax propaganda hook, line and sinker and you are too much of a little man to admit you were duped.

It’s enough that we had to deal with your incorrect, sanctimonious bullshit throughout Covid, yet you persist to this day.

Scram you worthless miscreant.

Would you stop talking about Covid and vaccinations as if this is a subject you are knowledgeable on? You bought the vax propaganda hook, line and sinker and you are too much of a little man to admit you were duped.

It’s enough that we had to deal with your incorrect, sanctimonious bullshit throughout Covid, yet you persist to this day.

There are several things that are true.

1. Originally vaccines saved lives…

2. There were adverse effects that occurred in certain subsets that were forced into vaccination when it wasn’t necessary

3. Masks did not help

2. There were adverse effects that occurred in certain subsets that were forced into vaccination when it wasn’t necessary

3. Masks did not help
Adverse in like death.

3. Masks did not help
I agree. I think there was some utility among high-risk populations during the initial strains. My rage from covid is directed at bio-medical authoritarians who trampled on civil liberties throughout. As Mas would say, Public Hangings would not be unjust.

LOL, you parrot whatever the Maga maggots tell you to say.

Do you politicize flu shots as well? How about yearly blood screens...magasaybad?

Antibiotics? Left wing propaganda?

Tell us more about it.

I agree. I think there was some utility among high-risk populations during the initial strains. My rage from covid is directed at bio-medical authoritarians who trampled on civil liberties throughout. As Mas would say, Public Hangings would not be unjust.
The vast majority of covid patients hospitalized were non vaxxed? Coincidence?

Pillow Guy says so, so drop to one knee and praise it.

How did you get this embittered and this brainwashed?

The vast majority of covid patients hospitalized were non vaxxed? Coincidence?

Pillow Guy says so, so drop to one knee and praise it.

How did you get this embittered and this brainwashed?
He's an incel woman hater that's never seen a real vagina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT