ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim and the Culture War

Should be outlawed. Always and forever.

And we should provide tax credits to women based on breast size and if they want to engage in breast enhancements (once 18 yrs. old).
You’d be enhancing women’s self esteem AND improving men’s health.

This can’t miss. You’re a GENIUS, Brad. Where do I sign up?

I watch it like a Hawk. It’s disgusting. Disgusting. If you’ve had even one miscalculation with a post deletion I’d love to see it. You’ve been spot on - per usual
Cone on murt, you’re playin me 😂

Dbm’s girlfriend. He calls her Donna.

shutterstock_Eric_Isselee_brebis_91231889_WEB_0.jpg

Last edited:
Some data we'll have to contend with:

According to sales data, the average American woman’s bust size has grown exponentially over the years: from 34B in 1983 to 34DD in 2013.

That’s a HUGE jump.

Other sources have also reported on the astounding growth of American breasts. Florence William in her 2012 book, Breasts: A Natural and Unnatural History, found that the average bust size had grown from a 34B to a 36C in just 15 years.

With busts that big, it’s undeniable that American women have some of the largest breasts in the world.

What’s the Average Breast Size in the World?

While American women on average have double Ds, that’s not the case for the rest of the world.

In fact, the average bra size, taking into account every country in the world’s statistics, is an “A” on the American measurement system.

Of course, breast sizes greatly vary from country to country. Below are the average cup sizes for some countries around the globe:

• Norway= DD
  • Sweden= DD
  • Russia= DD
  • United States= DD
  • Denmark= D
  • Switzerland= D
  • Hungary= D
  • Venezuela= D
  • Germany= D
  • Costa Rica= C
  • Greece= C
  • Australia= C
  • Canada= C
  • Argentina= C
  • Italy= C
  • France= C
  • United Kingdom= C
  • Brazil= C
  • Botswana= B
  • New Zealand= B
  • Ireland= B
  • Cuba= B
  • Spain= B
  • South Africa= B
  • Iran= B
  • Egypt= B
  • Ethiopia= B
  • Mexico= B
  • India= B
  • Lebanon= A
  • Peru= A
  • Uganda= A
  • Philippines= A
  • Japan= A
  • Nigeria= A
  • Indonesia= A
  • China= A
https://www.lingeriediva.com/blogs/lingerie/average-bra-size-us. (you're all welcome for the pics on that site).
Strictly from my admittedly expert view, boobs are definitely larger today than in the 70s.

It was like a wasteland in the 70s....

You’d be enhancing women’s self esteem AND improving men’s health.

This can’t miss. You’re a GENIUS, Brad. Where do I sign up?
For the USA to be #1 in the world, we need BBB* for DDD.

*Buy Bigger Boobs

Oh yeah? Where does that line get drawn?

If parents and medical professionals agree on what should happen, why exactly do you care?
Could you imagine someone trying to tell you how to raise your child?
So you’ve never intervened to help one of the kids you’ve coached due to a dicey home-life?

Reactions: ulrey
Fair enough. You just happen to have more faith in the medical community and how you and I define abuse. Personally, I would find it abusive to allow a child to get a boob job and medical malpractice for a doctor to perform one.

But we can agree to disagree, vote, and try to put forth the values we want in our society.
You guys don’t seem to be understanding….by golly they are live and let live libertarians!!

Until it comes to footing the bill for these parental decisions…..then they want your damn money.

Fair enough. You just happen to have more faith in the medical community and how you and I define abuse. Personally, I would find it abusive to allow a child to get a boob job and medical malpractice for a doctor to perform one.
I was reminded of a girl I went to school with who had a breast reduction surgery at the age of 14.

Probably abuse in your mind.

Yes, I do have faith in the medical community. I have faith in parents who aren't abusive or purposefully neglectful that they act in the best interest of their children.

But we can agree to disagree, vote, and try to put forth the values we want in our society.
Pretty slippery slope there, you think?

Why is that cold?

In 30 years I've only come across one kid from a destructive home life. Talking about violating laws.

I understand you probably have kids from better homes. I was an asst aau coach for 3 years and our main players were from bad or dicey home life situations. Our head coach was always dealing with those kids' parents. I know he called CPS at least once. Probably could have a few more times. We we always buying theese kids meals, spending time after practice shooting hoping dad would be passed out. Bought them books, tutored, drove them everywhere, stayed with us.

Just surprised in you 30 years, you never had to do anything. Benefits of Carmel, I suppose.

LOL
LOL I'm not the one who brought it up. Go whine at the person who did.
But you're lumping in your own agendas as child abuse.
Shhhhhhh. Learn when to move on. These are legal matters, of which you have zero education or acumen, and child raising matters, of which you have zero experience. Coaching kids, which I’ve done for decades, bears no relation to raising kids. Now move along. People here already think you’re dumb and you just keep giving them more of evidence of same

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
I understand you probably have kids from better homes. I was an asst aau coach for 3 years and our main players were from bad or dicey home life situations. Our head coach was always dealing with those kids' parents. I know he called CPS at least once. Probably could have a few more times. We we always buying theese kids meals, spending time after practice shooting hoping dad would be passed out. Bought them books, tutored, drove them everywhere, stayed with us.

Just surprised in you 30 years, you never had to do anything. Benefits of Carmel, I suppose.
No, I don't just coach kids from better homes.

I've coached kids from every corner in the state, several kids from inner city Indianapolis. I have given and gotten jobs for parents of players when I was in the position to do so. Quit being presumptuous.

It's not a badge of honor taking care of a kid whose home life is destructive. I consider it a good thing that it's only been one.

Meanwhile, any discussion like this sends a couple of morons on this board down cringe worthy, ban worthy paths. (Not you, but just saying.) The older, curmudgeons who think it's funny.

It would take a tremendously long post to outline the things we've done and been able to do to help kids, even kids from Carmel. It's not all sunshine and roses up here, and it's often much harder to spot.

I was reminded of a girl I went to school with who had a breast reduction surgery at the age of 14.

Probably abuse in your mind.

Yes, I do have faith in the medical community. I have faith in parents who aren't abusive or purposefully neglectful that they act in the best interest of their children.

Pretty slippery slope there, you think?
So you’re ok with FGM if that’s what the parents think is best?

Shhhhhhh. Learn when to move on. These are legal matters, of which you have zero education or acumen, and child raising matters, of which you have zero experience. Coaching kids, which I’ve done for decades, bears no relation to raising kids. Now move along. People here already think you’re dumb and you just keep giving them more of evidence of same
Talk to the poster who brought it up.

So you’re ok with FGM if that’s what the parents think is best?
I don't know what to tell you. I wouldn't be part of it without a great deal of input from medical professionals believing it would be in my child's best interest. I wouldn't be one to go diagnosis shopping. There would, however, be multiple opinions. I would hope to be the type of person who would listen and not just dismiss it out of hand. That leads to a lot of emotional problems for the child and possibly suicide.

This isn't difficult. If it was my child, it would be my business. If it was someone else's child, it wouldn't be.

Some of you acting like parents just walk into their doctor and order up these procedures without any medical advice or scrutiny whatsoever. LOL

I guess the direct answer to your question is no, not just because the parent think it's best. However, I have paired parents with doctors multiple times on this topic. But you know, ignore what I've said and ask....again...anyway. Still, passing a law because people think it's unnatural, without considering the emotional well being of a child is dangerous.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Some of this are of legal matters. Some of it isn't regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

No, I don't just coach kids from better homes.

I've coached kids from every corner in the state, several kids from inner city Indianapolis. I have given and gotten jobs for parents of players when I was in the position to do so. Quit being presumptuous.

It's not a badge of honor taking care of a kid whose home life is destructive. I consider it a good thing that it's only been one.

Meanwhile, any discussion like this sends a couple of morons on this board down cringe worthy, ban worthy paths. (Not you, but just saying.) The older, curmudgeons who think it's funny.

It would take a tremendously long post to outline the things we've done and been able to do to help kids, even kids from Carmel. It's not all sunshine and roses up here, and it's often much harder to spot.

That's why I thought your response was cold. I believed you had likely stepped in to help kids, but when you said no, I took you at your word and found that attitude to be cold. Because there are coaches/people who do turn a blind eye.

Not sure who considers it a badge of honor. It's just what one should do.

That's why I thought your response was cold. I believed you had likely stepped in to help kids, but when you said no, I took you at your word and found that attitude to be cold. Because there are coaches/people who do turn a blind eye.

Not sure who considers it a badge of honor. It's just what one should do.
There is a difference between helping and intervening.

From my perspective, calling CPS should be with consult of the attending school. I would never unilaterally do it without direct witness to abuse.

Reactions: ribbont
There is a difference between helping and intervening.

From my perspective, calling CPS should be with consult of the attending school. I would never unilaterally do it without direct witness to abuse.

It was witnessed.

Reactions: Bloom.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT