ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim and the Culture War

Wrong. The media is pushing the Harris/Walz narrative and the sheep are eating it up. The media are playing/have played an enormous role in the USA’s division and downfall. Absolutely evil people. Can’t stand any of ‘em.
OooOO I love this one.

Please define "The Media" that are all evil. I'm confused on where it stops and where it ends. Like, as owner as a social media site, is Elon part of "the media"? Or is it just ABC, NBC etc? Yahoo? WSJ? Bloomberg News? BBC? Al Jazeera? Russia Today? Fox? Breitbart? Axios? Daily Wire? Daily Mail? People Magazine? Sports Illustrated?

I'll add more later. Thanks in advance for the feedback, I need this info for a report.

I loathe the culture wars from every direction. They are unserious issues flamed by arsonists. We have real issues in this country and in foreign policy. Things people should be focusing their energy on. Instead we get culture wars all because the lightweight thinkers can create soundbites and social media clips.

I loathe the culture wars from every direction. They are unserious issues flamed by arsonists. We have real issues in this country and in foreign policy. Things people should be focusing their energy on. Instead we get culture wars all because the lightweight thinkers can create soundbites and social media clips.
Question: What is JD Vance's favorite part of springtime in Indiana?

Answer: Sectionals

I used to believe that the transgender thing was rare, but as my kids have been going through high school, it's becoming alot more prevalent. I know one girl who transitioned to being a boy over the course of 3 years. I've known him since she was in junior high. When I asked my son if there were others, he listed off another dozen kids at his school who were either transitioning or going non-binary.
We're in a fringe suburb area of Columbus, OH (just on the edge of where the real farmland starts), so we are not exactly small town, but not big city either. HS class size about 500.

The thing that is interesting is that the kids in his school don't really care / make a big deal about it. It's kinda become an accepted norm and nobody bullies anybody about it. In retrospect, there were probably several kids that I knew in my high school that would have transitioned if it was less of a taboo concept back then.

I kinda agree with the overall point. I think this is a much bigger issue for adults than it is for the 18-25 demographic.
Monkey see monkey do.

OooOO I love this one.

Please define "The Media" that are all evil. I'm confused on where it stops and where it ends. Like, as owner as a social media site, is Elon part of "the media"? Or is it just ABC, NBC etc? Yahoo? WSJ? Bloomberg News? BBC? Al Jazeera? Russia Today? Fox? Breitbart? Axios? Daily Wire? Daily Mail? People Magazine? Sports Illustrated?

I'll add more later. Thanks in advance for the feedback, I need this info for a report.

Are you being intentionally obtuse?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
And the left brought it to the forefront and has trannies showing their toys on the White House lawn. It’s in keeping with an administration that focuses on identity over merit and is desirous of equality of outcome over opp.
But it works for the Dems. They keep their social justice warriors focused on the ice cubes while there are icebergs floating around everywhere.

Are you being intentionally obtuse?
Bruh. So you are telling me CNN and MSNBC lean liberal? Kewl update.

What are your thoughts on the Fox News vs Dominion settlement?

And it's quite ironic that you are calling me obtuse, when you say "the media" is evil. Who in the media? A person that works in the accounting at CNN, they are evil, and you know this for a fact?

Bruh. So you are telling me CNN and MSNBC lean liberal? Kewl update.

What are your thoughts on the Fox News vs Dominion settlement?

And it's quite ironic that you are calling me obtuse, when you say "the media" is evil. Who in the media? A person that works in the accounting at CNN, they are evil, and you know this for a fact?
Fox was included in the video numb nuts. Corporate media, legacy media, whatever you want to call it. They all suck.

Are you claiming the corporate media are not a HUGE part of the problem in this country? Come on man. Evil

He’d have a hell of a quirky platform. Under my leadership I vow to end all inheritance and subsidize boob jobs!!!!!

NOW WHO IS WITH ME!!!!
If there was a requirement that I be allowed to motorboat subsidized boobies I'd probably relinquish my inheritance. My wife wouldn't like it but it's the law!

Who knows, maybe I could talk her into doing it too.

Should be outlawed. Always and forever.

And we should provide tax credits to women based on breast size and if they want to engage in breast enhancements (once 18 yrs. old).
bouncing boobs GIF

If you ever decided to run for office, I'd vote for you on that proposal alone.
In law school, I spent many a night drunkenly trying to convince my buddies that that proposal alone could get me elected to Congress or the Presidency.

I easily capture 75% of the male vote (lots of drunken argument on this that bartenders loved) and I'm guessing over 50% women (even more--leading to approaching women in the bar--"Hey, we're hoping you could settle this argument for us . . ." No, they didn't all play along).

My campaign ads would end something like this: "Remember, you don't have to tell anyone you're voting for me. Rail against me, call me a pig in public. But no one will know who you actually picked once you're in there voting, so just imagine how beautiful the world could be."

In law school, I spent many a night drunkenly trying to convince my buddies that that proposal alone could get me elected to Congress or the Presidency.

I easily capture 75% of the male vote (lots of drunken argument on this that bartenders loved) and I'm guessing over 50% women (even more--leading to approaching women in the bar--"Hey, we're hoping you could settle this argument for us . . ." No, they didn't all play along).

My campaign ads would end something like this: "Remember, you don't have to tell anyone you're voting for me. Rail against me, call me a pig in public. But no one will know who you actually picked once you're in there voting, so just imagine how beautiful the world could be."

Your buddies are dumb if they argued against that proposal.

Many, many men would donate to a campaign like that.

Your wasting your true talent, being a man for the people! You're already a lawyer, so your use to negative backlash.

You'd be a shoe in for the win, President Stevens.

He’d have a hell of a quirky platform. Under my leadership I vow to end all inheritance and subsidize boob jobs!!!!!

NOW WHO IS WITH ME!!!!

I've told my parents to spend all their money and enjoy life before they die. They worked hard for it... they should enjoy it.

I hope (future) President Stevens can count on your vote.

I've told my parents to spend all their money and enjoy life before they die. They worked hard for it... they should enjoy it.

I hope (future) President Stevens can count on your vote.
Some data we'll have to contend with:

According to sales data, the average American woman’s bust size has grown exponentially over the years: from 34B in 1983 to 34DD in 2013.

That’s a HUGE jump.

Other sources have also reported on the astounding growth of American breasts. Florence William in her 2012 book, Breasts: A Natural and Unnatural History, found that the average bust size had grown from a 34B to a 36C in just 15 years.

With busts that big, it’s undeniable that American women have some of the largest breasts in the world.

What’s the Average Breast Size in the World?

While American women on average have double Ds, that’s not the case for the rest of the world.

In fact, the average bra size, taking into account every country in the world’s statistics, is an “A” on the American measurement system.

Of course, breast sizes greatly vary from country to country. Below are the average cup sizes for some countries around the globe:

• Norway= DD
  • Sweden= DD
  • Russia= DD
  • United States= DD
  • Denmark= D
  • Switzerland= D
  • Hungary= D
  • Venezuela= D
  • Germany= D
  • Costa Rica= C
  • Greece= C
  • Australia= C
  • Canada= C
  • Argentina= C
  • Italy= C
  • France= C
  • United Kingdom= C
  • Brazil= C
  • Botswana= B
  • New Zealand= B
  • Ireland= B
  • Cuba= B
  • Spain= B
  • South Africa= B
  • Iran= B
  • Egypt= B
  • Ethiopia= B
  • Mexico= B
  • India= B
  • Lebanon= A
  • Peru= A
  • Uganda= A
  • Philippines= A
  • Japan= A
  • Nigeria= A
  • Indonesia= A
  • China= A
https://www.lingeriediva.com/blogs/lingerie/average-bra-size-us. (you're all welcome for the pics on that site).

According to sales data, the average American woman’s bust size has grown exponentially over the years: from 34B in 1983 to 34DD in 2013.

That’s a HUGE jump.

Other sources have also reported on the astounding growth of American breasts. Florence William in her 2012 book, Breasts: A Natural and Unnatural History, found that the average bust size had grown from a 34B to a 36C in just 15 years.

With busts that big, it’s undeniable that American women have some of the largest breasts in the world.

While American women on average have double Ds, that’s not the case for the rest of the world.

In fact, the average bra size, taking into account every country in the world’s statistics, is an “A” on the American measurement system.

Of course, breast sizes greatly vary from country to country. Below are the average cup sizes for some countries around the globe:

• Norway= DD
  • Sweden= DD
  • Russia= DD
  • United States= DD
  • Denmark= D
  • Switzerland= D
  • Hungary= D
  • Venezuela= D
  • Germany= D
  • Costa Rica= C
  • Greece= C
  • Australia= C
  • Canada= C
  • Argentina= C
  • Italy= C
  • France= C
  • United Kingdom= C
  • Brazil= C
  • Botswana= B
  • New Zealand= B
  • Ireland= B
  • Cuba= B
  • Spain= B
  • South Africa= B
  • Iran= B
  • Egypt= B
  • Ethiopia= B
  • Mexico= B
  • India= B
  • Lebanon= A
  • Peru= A
  • Uganda= A
  • Philippines= A
  • Japan= A
  • Nigeria= A
  • Indonesia= A
  • China= A
https://www.lingeriediva.com/blogs/lingerie/average-bra-size-us. (you're all welcome for the pics on that site).
Unfortunately I think pant size has outpaced breast gains and may be correlated.

That’s a HUGE jump.

• Norway= DD
  • Sweden= DD
  • Russia= DD
  • United States= DD
  • Denmark= D
  • Switzerland= D
  • Hungary= D
  • Venezuela= D
  • Germany= D
  • Costa Rica= C
  • Greece= C
  • Australia= C
  • Canada= C
  • Argentina= C
  • Italy= C
  • France= C
  • United Kingdom= C
  • Brazil= C
  • Botswana= B
  • New Zealand= B
  • Ireland= B
  • Cuba= B
  • Spain= B
  • South Africa= B
  • Iran= B
  • Egypt= B
  • Ethiopia= B
  • Mexico= B
  • India= B
  • Lebanon= A
  • Peru= A
  • Uganda= A
  • Philippines= A
  • Japan= A
  • Nigeria= A
  • Indonesia= A
  • China= A

I wonder how the list would compare with using average overall weight by country.

The most obese county to most skinny country may be similar

• Norway= DD
  • Sweden= DD
Mostly blondes too, so now I'm thinking about a visit to see my buddy who married a swede in San Diego (AKA Whale's Vagina), moved to Sweden and watches Russian subs get chased around from his back porch.

Sorry I don't know the Swedish phrase for back porch. It probably sounds a lot more elegant.

I wonder how the list would compare with using average overall weight by country.

The most obese county to most skinny country may be similar
You're barking up the wrong tree.
Based on female obesity rates:

Sweden is 93rd
Norway is 121st

I am supposed the take disgraceful personal attacks from mods and their buddies.
Haven’t you been reading the left wing mods complaining about my deleting posts unfairly?

I am supposed the take disgraceful personal attacks from mods and their buddies.
I watch it like a Hawk. It’s disgusting. Disgusting. If you’ve had even one miscalculation with a post deletion I’d love to see it. You’ve been spot on - per usual

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT