ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim and the Culture War

Dick also disrespects the flag by flying it upside down when not in danger or distress. Don’t be a Dick.

il_fullxfull.4002197082_39ga.jpg

Reactions: DANC
You wouldn't make it 2 steps into the yard without meeting the one that put you here. You failed the test obviously.

wan4668652-we-are-not-ok-upside-down-american-flag--black-post-garment.jpg
If you pulled out a gun I’d stay on the sidewalk. If unarmed, I’d take your flag and tell you to **** off. You’re just a little unpatriotic wimp after all. What’s that address again?

Last edited:
If you pulled out a gun I’d stay on the sidewalk. If unarmed, I’d take your flag and tell you to **** off. You’re just a little unpatriotic wimp after all. What’s that address again?
You have issues. BTW you're premeditating for all to see.

American-flag-upside-down.jpg

You have issues. BTW you're premeditating for all to see.

American-flag-upside-down.jpg
Premeditating? I’m not the guy saying I wouldn’t make it two steps before I met my maker. That’s you saying you’d kill me. I merely said I’d rescue your flag and tell you to **** off if you were unarmed. At most that’s a misdemeanor. Most likely the cops would laugh at you for making a complaint about someone rescuing an upside down flag from an unpatriotic girly man. What’s the address?

Surprise surprise. It appears this whole thing about MN requiring tampons in boys' restrooms is a lie.

That’s a bit of sleight of hand by CNN there.

The bill doesn’t specifically say tampons are to be put in BOYS bathrooms. It says tampons are to be put in ALL bathrooms that are used by menstruating students. That would obviously include boys bathrooms in districts in which kids are allowed to use the bathroom that correlates with their gender identity.

“The law, intended to make sure students of all income levels and gender identities have ready access to menstrual products, says school districts and charter schools must make menstrual products like tampons and pads available at no cost “to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.”

The bill doesn’t specifically say tampons are to be put in BOYS bathrooms. It says tampons are to be put in ALL bathrooms that are used by menstruating students. That would obviously include boys bathrooms in districts in which kids are allowed to use the bathroom that correlates with their gender identity.

That may be the case. Regardless, the school districts that responded to CNN said they did not put them in the boys' restrooms. The narrative that the MN/Walz' legislation requires them to do so is still a lie.

That may be the case. Regardless, the school districts that responded to CNN said they did not put them in the boys' restrooms. The narrative that the MN/Walz' legislation requires them to do so is still a lie.
From what I can tell, the bill DOES require them to do that. They just haven’t been complying. Or that’s what they told CNN.

From what I can tell, the bill DOES require them to do that. They just haven’t been complying. Or that’s what they told CNN.

LOL. Okay, so the schools are defying the MN law. Surprising that's not been challenged by the commie Muslim MN AG.

Nothing burger to me...

I've always called him "China Tim"...

Tim Tse Tung had too high a probability of a spelling argument... One man's Tse Tung being another man's Zedong and all that...

• Haha
Some data we'll have to contend with:

According to sales data, the average American woman’s bust size has grown exponentially over the years: from 34B in 1983 to 34DD in 2013.

That’s a HUGE jump.

Other sources have also reported on the astounding growth of American breasts. Florence William in her 2012 book, Breasts: A Natural and Unnatural History, found that the average bust size had grown from a 34B to a 36C in just 15 years.

With busts that big, it’s undeniable that American women have some of the largest breasts in the world.

What’s the Average Breast Size in the World?

While American women on average have double Ds, that’s not the case for the rest of the world.

In fact, the average bra size, taking into account every country in the world’s statistics, is an “A” on the American measurement system.

Of course, breast sizes greatly vary from country to country. Below are the average cup sizes for some countries around the globe:

• Norway= DD
  • Sweden= DD
  • Russia= DD
  • United States= DD
  • Denmark= D
  • Switzerland= D
  • Hungary= D
  • Venezuela= D
  • Germany= D
  • Costa Rica= C
  • Greece= C
  • Australia= C
  • Canada= C
  • Argentina= C
  • Italy= C
  • France= C
  • United Kingdom= C
  • Brazil= C
  • Botswana= B
  • New Zealand= B
  • Ireland= B
  • Cuba= B
  • Spain= B
  • South Africa= B
  • Iran= B
  • Egypt= B
  • Ethiopia= B
  • Mexico= B
  • India= B
  • Lebanon= A
  • Peru= A
  • Uganda= A
  • Philippines= A
  • Japan= A
  • Nigeria= A
  • Indonesia= A
  • China= A
https://www.lingeriediva.com/blogs/lingerie/average-bra-size-us. (you're all welcome for the pics on that site).

bane-timetogomoble.gif

Reactions: 76-1
Then why has he never denied it?

ALL bathrooms include boys bathrooms. You seem to be the only Democrat who is denying it happened.

Reactions: stollcpa
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Reactions: BCCHoosier
Then why has he never denied it?

ALL bathrooms include boys bathrooms. You seem to be the only Democrat who is denying it happened.
Why should he have to deny the rantings of mad men? He's the Governor, he's not the author of the bill. The Legislature passed it and he signed it. It was good legislation, it's right there in black and white for anyone to read, and rational people hailed it as groundbreaking...

Trump may love the poorly educated. But Walz is under no obligation to have to disprove the ridiculous nonsense they believe...

Why should he have to deny the rantings of mad men? He's the Governor, he's not the author of the bill. The Legislature passed it and he signed it. It was good legislation, it's right there in black and white for anyone to read, and rational people hailed it as groundbreaking...

Trump may love the poorly educated. But Walz is under no obligation to have to disprove the ridiculous nonsense they believe...
The bad faith posting in this thread, with people refusing to acknowledge the facts that have been repeatedly presented, is disappointing but not surprising. Earl Landgrebe would be proud.

Reactions: BCCHoosier

So.... he signed it. You just put it down in black and white. What do you think it means when he signs it? He's approving the legislation.

I wish you and @UncleMark understood how government works. Maybe take a civics lesson.

The bad faith posting in this thread, with people refusing to acknowledge the facts that have been repeatedly presented, is disappointing but not surprising. Earl Landgrebe would be proud.
What bad faith posting?

The only bad faith posting is those saying the bill didn’t require that tampons be placed in boys bathrooms when it CLEARLY did.

You’re normally better than this, Mark. I’m disappointed in you.

I don't think the name will stick at all, despite the MAGA cult repeating it multiple times.

Harris/Walz have done a great job so far in framing the GOP ticket as weirdos (because they are). The MAGA cult trying to get a nickname to stick is like the band geek trying to get a nickname to stick on the all-american QB. The general consensus on that is 'whatever, weirdo nerd'.
Are the Maga folks more upset about transgender swimmers than our federal deficit? I thinks so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT