Sen Hawley Auditioning for 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxCoke
Hawley is having a bad day

Peggy Noonan with a harsh takedown of Trump, Cruz and Hawley

Oops. You beat me to it.

Hawley is having a bad day

Peggy Noonan with a harsh takedown of Trump, Cruz and Hawley

Im glad Noonan and the WSJ editorial staff determined that Trump is unfit for office. They now need to explain why they defended him and enabled him for the last four years when he was clearly unfit for office.

Reactions: MaxCoke
Franken resigned over this

nn_khu_al_franken_allegations_171116_1920x1080.jpg

Should Hawley resign over this

snapshot-11-1.jpg

Franken resigned over this

nn_khu_al_franken_allegations_171116_1920x1080.jpg

Should Hawley resign over this

snapshot-11-1.jpg
Franken was a comedian, writer, blah blah blah. Politics was a side gig. Hawley is young and politics is his life. He doesn’t want to be a lawyer. No normal 40 yr old should want to be a lawyer in this day and age. I’d be shocked if he resigns

What an idiot ... his posts are an entertaining insight into how a Trump supporter's mind works. Once you lose your mind to a con-artist you never get it back.
These people had already lost their minds to the right-wing con artists in their media long before Trump.

Someone needs to create a @JoshHawleysFish twitter account. I would do it but I'm too lazy.

Thomas Massie, Chip Roy, Peter Meijer (replaced Amash) along with other GOP members of Congress objected to Republican attempts to delay or oppose the certification of Biden as president-elect.
"To unconstitutionally insert Congress into the center of the presidential election process - would amount to stealing power from the people and the states".

Thomas Massie, Chip Roy, Peter Meijer (replaced Amash) along with other GOP members of Congress objected to Republican attempts to delay or oppose the certification of Biden as president-elect.
"To unconstitutionally insert Congress into the center of the presidential election process - would amount to stealing power from the people and the states".
Good for them. That's what, 3 vs. 120?

Good for them. That's what, 3 vs. 120?
I'm not sure what the final numbers looked like. At least 13 that objected. Some stayed silent and the majority went along with the idiocy.
Massie and Roy have caught hell on here but I generally agree with their thoughts on issues. I have hope for Meijer. He called out elected Republicans on Twitter who had spent the past 9 weeks filling protesters' ears with false conspiracy theories and unfulfillable hopes.
"They were being lied to. They were being misled. Some of my colleagues in Congress, they share responsibility for that. Many of them were fundraising off of this Stop the Steal grift. I don't understand how you can look in the mirror and go to sleep at night without that weighing on your conscience, I fundamentally do not. I'm just at a loss for words about how some of them have acted in ways that are just knowingly, provably false. And they know they're lying , too."

Reactions: UncleMark
Be careful. Devin Nunes has sued @devinnunescow Twitter account. No I’m not kidding.
LOL He's sued lots of people and most have been summarily dismissed. (I think the @DevinCow suit is still pending.) He still has no idea who is behind the @DevinCow twitter account, as courts have refused to force twitter to turn over that information. He's just a bully and eventually the courts are going to make him pay $.

LOL He's sued lots of people and most have been summarily dismissed. (I think the @DevinCow suit is still pending.) He still has no idea who is behind the @DevinCow twitter account, as courts have refused to force twitter to turn over that information. He's just a bully and eventually the courts are going to make him pay $.

You know Nunes thanks his lucky stars that Gohmert is in the House.

Again when you are in power and you feed your constituents a steady diet of inflammatory misinformation and conspiracy....you get pissed off, misinformed crazies.

As Romney said, there is nothing we can do to convince them that it was just like every other election we've had. Nothing. Hell I don't think even Trump can put the shit back into the pig.

I am seeing a William Shatner, SNL moment in the future. That's when these guys grab a megaphone, turn to their base base and go....get a life. Go kiss a girl or something. Move on.

That’s like when knight used to have his crazy meltdowns I used to think about his wife watching it on tv thinking that guy’s gonna be home in an hour
Funny story. Senior year at IU I finally got into his Coaching Basketball class. On the whole, kinda lame. Mostly taught by Ellenberger but Knight would show up occasionally and just tell stories (probably the same ones he told over and over again all his life). The class was setup like a damn 1st grade class with those metal/stone desks that wrapped around, in rows, perfectly even. I believe it was the same room as the post game press conferences were done in. When Knight was there, you didn't talk. Period. You have a question, raise your hand. Also, don't be late. Door was locked. So, one day, this guy is in class and in walks Knight (you never knew if was going to be there). Must have had a death wish b/c while Knight's up in the front of the class talking this guy says something to the guy in front of him. Holy shit. Knight just stops talking. Everybody averts their eyes. Knight walks over to this guy and stands over him. Knight's a big dude and still intimidating in 1997. Guy is evaluating his exit situation. Knight just says "Get out" and points at the door. Never saw the guy again.

I did learn my favorite basketball drill there and something Ellenberger said they did after a game where there were a lot of turnovers. Run practice with the players all wearing brown jersey work gloves. Bet you won't one hand a pass or not get your hands behind the ball. Try catching a pass coming at your face with brown jersey gloves on.

On second thought, don't.

Funny story. Senior year at IU I finally got into his Coaching Basketball class. On the whole, kinda lame. Mostly taught by Ellenberger but Knight would show up occasionally and just tell stories (probably the same ones he told over and over again all his life). The class was setup like a damn 1st grade class with those metal/stone desks that wrapped around, in rows, perfectly even. I believe it was the same room as the post game press conferences were done in. When Knight was there, you didn't talk. Period. You have a question, raise your hand. Also, don't be late. Door was locked. So, one day, this guy is in class and in walks Knight (you never knew if was going to be there). Must have had a death wish b/c while Knight's up in the front of the class talking this guy says something to the guy in front of him. Holy shit. Knight just stops talking. Everybody averts their eyes. Knight walks over to this guy and stands over him. Knight's a big dude and still intimidating in 1997. Guy is evaluating his exit situation. Knight just says "Get out" and points at the door. Never saw the guy again.

I did learn my favorite basketball drill there and something Ellenberger said they did after a game where there were a lot of turnovers. Run practice with the players all wearing brown jersey work gloves. Bet you won't one hand a pass or not get your hands behind the ball. Try catching a pass coming at your face with brown jersey gloves on.

On second thought, don't.
hahahahahaha. i genuinely laughed out loud. good stuff

I'm not sure what the final numbers looked like. At least 13 that objected. Some stayed silent and the majority went along with the idiocy.
Massie and Roy have caught hell on here but I generally agree with their thoughts on issues. I have hope for Meijer. He called out elected Republicans on Twitter who had spent the past 9 weeks filling protesters' ears with false conspiracy theories and unfulfillable hopes.
"They were being lied to. They were being misled. Some of my colleagues in Congress, they share responsibility for that. Many of them were fundraising off of this Stop the Steal grift. I don't understand how you can look in the mirror and go to sleep at night without that weighing on your conscience, I fundamentally do not. I'm just at a loss for words about how some of them have acted in ways that are just knowingly, provably false. And they know they're lying , too."
Chickenshits like Mike Braun, who is from my hometown fall into this category. He’s been tooting his horn about how he will “challenge” the results, was taking pics with the rioters beforehand, but then bailed out on his challenge after the trouble. He was doing nothing but pandering, if he really believed there was fraud he should have stuck to his guns.

Lol!!! What are the chances there’s a husband waiting for her to come home? Can you imagine his convos with his buddies.
Yep. I can just hear the husband:

"All I did was forget to take the trash to the curb and she started filming and chanting at me. She even called me Mitt Romney a couple times."

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT