ADVERTISEMENT

Sen Hawley Auditioning for 2024

The movement is growing exponentially now.
January 6th will be a seminal moment in American politics.
The corrupt, amoral left will be marginalized and swept from the stage.
I'll enjoy it immensely.
I’m pretty sure I’m going to enjoy January 6 a lot more than you will. What exactly do you think is going to happen? Besides a bunch of Republicans looking like fools and being on the wrong side of history.
These nutters are like End Of The World prophets. What do they do when the world doesn't end? They change the date. Come January 7th, we'll learn again how the Trump presidency will be restored. Not kidding this time. Take this one to the bank. This is for realz.

These nutters are like End Of The World prophets. What do they do when the world doesn't end? They change the date. Come January 7th, we'll learn again how the Trump presidency will be restored. Not kidding this time. Take this one to the bank. This is for realz.

Jan 7th I assume will be some argument about martial law/ insurrection act coming any day.

Reactions: UncleMark
Jan 7th I assume will be some argument about martial law/ insurrection act coming any day.
Trump's Brownshirts have been rallied and will take to the streets on Jan 6th. They will be met with resistance by Antifa!, who will be cited as threatening to overthrow the government. Martial law will be declared.

Obama used the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign. No Dem seems at all outraged by it. They also never accepted Trump as president the entire 4 years. Anyone who chooses not to acknowledge there were irregularities in this last election aren’t being honest.
Because there’s no evidence that Obama initiated the FBI’s investigation.

Reactions: Bill4411
Because there’s no evidence that Obama initiated the FBI’s investigation.

You can call it what you want. If Trump’s FBI or any Republican administration had done it to an opposition candidate what Obama’s FBI did to Trump, hell would be raised.

I guess we should continue from the Republican side with “he’s not my president” and stop everything Biden wants that he can’t do with an executive order.

I guess we should continue from the Republican side with “he’s not my president” and stop everything Biden wants that he can’t do with an executive order
That was called "The Obama Administration". Do you recall Mitch saying his TOP priority was yo make sure Obama was a one-term president?

On edit, since it will come up, the D's did not work well with Bush aside from the Gulf War. Bush had plans to work with Democrats on immigration but the rest of the party put an end to that. But the relationship has been toxic for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
I guess we should continue from the Republican side with “he’s not my president” and stop everything Biden wants that he can’t do with an executive order.
The sentiment was understandable. He lost the popular vote, and was a reprehensible human being. No one with any sense of morality or integrity could countenance him representing the people of the United States. That said, there was no effort to prevent him from taking office. People bitched and complained, yes, but they accepted the reality of a Trump presidency, no matter how horrifying that prospect might be. Trump did not disappoint.

The sentiment was understandable. He lost the popular vote, and was a reprehensible human being. No one with any sense of morality or integrity could countenance him representing the people of the United States. That said, there was no effort to prevent him from taking office. People bitched and complained, yes, but they accepted the reality of a Trump presidency, no matter how horrifying that prospect might be. Trump did not disappoint.
You are sugarcoating them. They were whiny, miserable brats. Now we flipped the coin. A percentage of the left and right are horrible humans. The last five years show that percentage is greater than we thought

Reactions: glmiu11
You can call it what you want. If Trump’s FBI or any Republican administration had done it to an opposition candidate what Obama’s FBI did to Trump, hell would be raised.

What about what Trump has been actively doing doing since the election? Are you ok with his coup?

What about what Trump has been actively doing doing since the election? Are you ok with his coup?
Of course he is. In Stolls world there is literally nothing Trump can do wrong. They would find a way to justify anything.

You are sugarcoating how uniquely and historically terrible Trump is both as POTUS and as a human being.
We weren’t talking about trump. We were talking about the lunatic fringes. Remember I have your address Mfer!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like more GOP Senators are signing on for the coup. Including Indiana’s own Senator Braun.

Looks like more GOP Senators are signing on for the coup. Including Indiana’s own Senator Braun.

For show. And if it shuts some folks up have a commission. I don’t know a single republican personally who thinks trump won. The election really wasnt close. Tens of millions of republicans would never support a “coup.”

Of course he is. In Stolls world there is literally nothing Trump can do wrong. They would find a way to justify anything.

I think it’s more than that. Sure, Stoll and his ilk love the Dear Leader. But what is driving them toward illiberalism is a hatred of Democrats and a believe that this is actually a war. This isn’t about country, or constitution, or democracy. It’s about defeating the enemy. All these things they professed to hold so dear don’t really mean shit to them. It’s all about the GOP being in power. Regardless of how they get there.

Right Stoll?

For show. And if it shuts some folks up have a commission. I don’t know a single republican personally who thinks trump won. The election really wasnt close. Tens of millions of republicans would never support a “coup.”
I never would have thought that 140 elected Republican house members and a dozen or so senators would either, yet here we are. If they are doing it for show, they are doing it because they think that’s what their base wants.

I never would have thought that 140 elected Republican house members and a dozen or so senators would either, yet here we are. If they are doing it for show, they are doing it because they think that’s what their base wants.
My jaded theory is that we’ve become sensationalized as a product of both the media and social media. So the fringes become misrepresented as majorities and many become duped, including our reps. What does Hawley know about avg Missourians. He lives in va. Aoc is a prime example. I would bet she receives headlines 100-1 as compared to the avg rep. But really she’s a fringe with little power. The 80 percent of reasonable people have become silenced and underreported through excessive and nearly exclusive coverage of the 20 percent of insane people. Look at the ridiculous nature of cnn and fox. That’s the shit our pres and reps watch and incessantly appear on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411 and larsIU
That Trump became president and served four years is proof that our democracy works. If it didn’t work, he’d stay in power for another 25 years like Putin.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to enjoy January 6 a lot more than you will. What exactly do you think is going to happen? Besides a bunch of Republicans looking like fools and being on the wrong side of history.
My guess is you will buy extra batteries for your 'boyfriend' and watch CNN all day.

Reactions: HooDatGuy
Admiral James Roger's revealed the criminal spy device to President Trump shortly after the inauguration. Or 'stupid'to you.
Genius.

Who??

Dude you've got to come back down to earth and talk with the grown ups eventually.

Everything you believe in is a fantasy told to you by charlatans just trying to get your money.

Sorry to break it to you bro but we're all going to be laughing at you this week and forever labeling you as a nutjob, or a psycho if other Mas-sa-sutas move into domestic terrorism, like blowing up communication towers and other dumb shit like that.

Reactions: Bill4411
The Hill: William Cohen suggests forming new party, calls Trump "ringmaster" of Republicans
The best shot never-trumpers have at politics now is becoming centrist Dems and help them push out progressive wing

These anti democratic theatrics are not a joke. They shouldn’t be tolerated. We have millions of Trumpism kooks who latch on to them as a possibility. It’s dangerous. US Senators who know better should not be stoking these flames.

Dems: "Trump violated the constitution and traditions!"
Also Dems: "let's expel GOP senators and pack the Supreme Court"

If you have been watching Trump you know he never loses. The facts may say he has but he doesn't accept facts and always wins.

Though the media took his denial of election reality as a shock, President Donald Trump was never going to accept the results of this year's election unless he was declared the winner. He said so himself years ago.

This is the elephant in the room, the undeniable fact that demolishes his credibility when he says he was actually reelected — and, incidentally, the reason why both he and the people backing his unprecedented post-election temper tantrum will be remembered by history as forever losers. Indeed, long before the 2020 election, Trump's go-to response to even the possibility of losing any election has been to accuse the other side of cheating.

If you have been watching Trump you know he never loses. The facts may say he has but he doesn't accept facts and always wins.

Though the media took his denial of election reality as a shock, President Donald Trump was never going to accept the results of this year's election unless he was declared the winner. He said so himself years ago.

This is the elephant in the room, the undeniable fact that demolishes his credibility when he says he was actually reelected — and, incidentally, the reason why both he and the people backing his unprecedented post-election temper tantrum will be remembered by history as forever losers. Indeed, long before the 2020 election, Trump's go-to response to even the possibility of losing any election has been to accuse the other side of cheating.
Just watched Ron Johnson on Meet the Press. So unhinged. We have real problems in this country. Amazing so many powerful men have fallen under Trump's spell.

If DC is the Swamp, Trump’s the Leech.

Imagine ND going into the Alabama game saying “if we lose it’s because the refs cheated us”.

Court packing seems quaint

Court packing seems quaint in the face of the current GOP coup. It’s also theoretical at this time while the GOPs effort to overthrow the election is very real.

Reactions: Morrison
Court packing seems quaint

Court packing seems quaint in the face of the current GOP coup. It’s also theoretical at this time while the GOPs effort to overthrow the election is very real.
Fun fact...Democrats in 2000 & 2004 elections objected to counting votes in the Electoral College.

Is going up to object to the EC certification. Setting up a circus show now requiring a vote in both chambers.

He's now crossed off the list of anyone I'd ever consider voting for.
The Hill: "Perdue says he would support objecting to Electoral College vote"
Shows you the reality of the GOP electorate and what they think happened in November and the level of support Trump has in his voter base

The Hill: "Perdue says he would support objecting to Electoral College vote"
Shows you the reality of the GOP electorate and what they think happened in November and the level of support Trump has in his voter base
70 million morons. But based on what I see online, I'm not surprised.

I had to look twice. I thought he was Trey Hollingsworth. Hard to tell the difference.
All 10 living former defense secretaries came out with a very strongly worded letter saying the election is over. But what do these guys know about democratic norms and the importance of orderly transition of power?

That Trump became president and served four years is proof that our democracy works. If it didn’t work, he’d stay in power for another 25 years like Putin.
He didn't serve anybody but himself four years.

He had an emergency trip to Walter Reed, caught Covid and went back to Walter Reed, saw his big health care bill get defeated and never tried to pass it again, never proposed an infrastructure bill at all, got defeated for reelection, approved a "tax cut" bill with automatic tax increases built in for 2022 and 2024 and never got close to building a wall from San Diego to Brownsburg that Mexico would pay for.

Our Democracy works because it is based on the notion of a peaceful transfer of power. Trump's Presidency does not promote a peaceful transfer of power. We are lucky that Trump is stupid and totally incompetent compared to Putin (whom you raised as a comparison).

Cool story, Rube.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT