ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue fans showing there stupidity.....

Tscurlo

Junior
Dec 11, 2011
Yelling over rated when they are playing a team that's not deserving of the ranking they currently hold.. and has lost their three last games.... and they are playing on Purdue's home court!!!

What does that say about your team Purdue!!!!

Least knowledgeable fans in the BIG by a wide margin.

I think IU’s fans may be a close 2nd place on the subject of “knowledge.”

After all, this is the very group that believes the basketball program is something magical when 25 years of terrible, mid tier play refute that. The program has been an also-ran for a quarter of a century. Clearly a step-child to Michigan State, Wisconsin and OSU during this time.

It’s actually amazing the amount of fanaticism that the program gets when it’s really a one-way street. The program doesn’t return the favor.

Purdue fans chanting IU sux in 1at half, on national TV. So classy.

Purdue fans are clearly some of the least knowledgeable when it comes to the rules.... they whine about EVERY call, even when their guy is obvious in the wrong. The chanting really puts them over the top in idiocy.

Reactions: ufo33 and channi
I think IU’s fans may be a close 2nd place on the subject of “knowledge.”

After all, this is the very group that believes the basketball program is something magical when 25 years of terrible, mid tier play refute that. The program has been an also-ran for a quarter of a century. Clearly a step-child to Michigan State, Wisconsin and OSU during this time.

It’s actually amazing the amount of fanaticism that the program gets when it’s really a one-way street. The program doesn’t return the favor.

Some are delusional to be sure, but I am referring to understanding the game. Just the basic rules.

Yelling over rated when they are playing a team that's not deserving of the ranking they currently hold.. and has lost their three last games.... and they are playing on Purdue's home court!!!

You should try to get more observant.

Reactions: SantaBoiler
Coming from a fan base that legitimately thinks Romeo is better than Carsen. Also dumbass poster says Purdue fans are stupid and can’t even use the right their lol
Why didn't Carsen go pro last year? If he was good enough, he would have gone. It will only be fair that Edwards gets two fouls in the first 3 minutes and gets murdered at Assembly Hall.

Lol. What’s IUs super bowl then?

way to dodge the question... our super bowl is a trip to the final four, yea it's been awhile, but no one celebrates a SB every year unless your the Patriots unfortunately.

I didn’t respond to answer your question about what college students cheer at a college basketball game.

College kids will do and say what college kids do. No student section is more or less classy than the other (less Maryland).

However, it is funny you really think the baseline for IU basketball “super bowl”is the final four.

Honestly I dislike your football team (ND) more than IU basketball.

It was just fun poking over here for a second.

I think we will have another fun battle on the court soon!

Uh, it means they’re kicking our sorry asses. Why shouldn’t the crowd get excited?

I didn’t respond to answer your question about what college students cheer at a college basketball game.

College kids will do and say what college kids do. No student section is more or less classy than the other (less Maryland).

However, it is funny you really think the baseline for IU basketball “super bowl”is the final four.

Sorry Ace but I have been in that tin can many times and for more than just IU games. It isn't just students, it is all of the fans regardless of age. It makes you guys look like complete embittered obsessed morons.

We will see at draft time.

Six posts...six trolls. You are perfect so far.
To be fair, this is my first troll post, usually just information or question posts. Mostly over here to see reactions on football stuff. Today might be my first time ever on the basketball board.

Just as classy as IU fans calling Purdue coeds fat and ugly.
IU fans do not chant that in a game, yet alone every game. Purdue is the lowest level of classless. Purdue has an embarraasing fanbase. PU fans rooted for the Communist Soviet Union to beat IU.

Why didn't Carsen go pro last year? If he was good enough, he would have gone. It will only be fair that Edwards gets two fouls in the first 3 minutes and gets murdered at Assembly Hall.
Honestly, I’ll never understand how people get drafted. I see Romeo is talented, but production wise I don’t see how he can be a top talent. I see it every year, where talented kids get drafted high yet flame out in the NBA. All I see is the production Carsen actually got today.

I mean you can’t figure it out? Didn’t it work? How did Romeo respond to it?

He responded very poorly to the two bs fouls and then getting beaten on. Look at his free throw stroke today. He was completely blown out by the two quick calls initially then the physical beating he took.

He wasn't ready or tough enough for what he was dealt.

Honestly, I’ll never understand how people get drafted. I see Romeo is talented, but production wise I don’t see how he can be a top talent. I see it every year, where talented kids get drafted high yet flame out in the NBA. All I see is the production Carsen actually got today.

If you can't see why RL is a high draft vs CE you need to ask for help. There are a lot of IU grads in this state that can help you wit fundamentals.

Sorry Ace but I have been in that tin can many times and for more than just IU games. It isn't just students, it is all of the fans regardless of age. It makes you guys look like complete embittered obsessed morons.

Hey “Bud,” I’ll be the first to admit, I have snooped over here enough, without speaking, to know that you should be the last person to reason with.

NBA drafts on potential, not just college stats. Romeo has the size and skills to be a good NBA player. Carsen will have to overcome size. But that's the NBA and at that point I just wish them the best and move on. Next year, I would be thrilled if Romeo got drafted and Carsen came back for his senior year.

They were

yelling it at Romeo genius

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT