ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue fans showing there stupidity.....

Yelling over rated when they are playing a team that's not deserving of the ranking they currently hold.. and has lost their three last games.... and they are playing on Purdue's home court!!!

What does that say about your team Purdue!!!!
You should learn how to spell before casting dispersions about other fans intellects.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
If he did nothing about the crowd chanting "pussy...pussy...pussy" at Earl Calloway when he hurt his shoulder (I was there), he isn't going to stop any of the other chants in there.
You seem very interested in fan etiquette and intervention by the home team coach and administration.

So, do you think if home crowd fans yell at opposing players making fun of their special needs sister that should be addressed? I mean, if you feel chanting “over-rated” can damage somebody long term, where are you with mocking somebody’s sister who has epilepsy and life restricting seizures? Do you equally condemn the fanbase who did this? I think somebody said “stay classy”?

Hopefully you can respond before this is deleted.

Yet he has defeated IU eight of the last nine times the teams have played. So what does that say about your program? You guys need to be checking wind direction and velocity before you start tossing s**t around.
8 out of the last 13. That says that Crean needed to be let go, which he was. Your coach can't recruit or make it past the Sweet 16, yet still has a job. Apparently, beating IU at Mackey is good enough. I'll be tossing that s*** around all that I want: if you don't like it, there's the door.

Getting old ain't for sissies
I do and that is why I didn't hurt my back. Though I must admit it was pretty sore the next day. My hamstring area was also sore. Man, getting into your fifties isn't much fun.

I was once told that once you hit 65 it's all down hill. I'm here to tell you that's a lie, it's more like going off a cliff.

Reactions: mathboy
I do and that is why I didn't hurt my back. Though I must admit it was pretty sore the next day. My hamstring area was also sore. Man, getting into your fifties isn't much fun.
tell me about it. i blew out my mcl sept 30th going up for a gentle layup on an 8' rim

I was once told that once you hit 65 it's all down hill. I'm here to tell you that's a lie, it's more like going off a cliff.

That's why old people end up being the, "get off my lawn types". LoL It's the natural order. I've noticed that I also am beginning to distrust the younger generation.

8 out of the last 13. That says that Crean needed to be let go, which he was. Your coach can't recruit or make it past the Sweet 16, yet still has a job. Apparently, beating IU at Mackey is good enough. I'll be tossing that s*** around all that I want: if you don't like it, there's the door.
Mike Davis, Kelvin Sampson, Dan Dakich, Tom Crean, and Archie Miller. Why does iu struggle to attract top flight coaches?

You seem very interested in fan etiquette and intervention by the home team coach and administration.

So, do you think if home crowd fans yell at opposing players making fun of their special needs sister that should be addressed? I mean, if you feel chanting “over-rated” can damage somebody long term, where are you with mocking somebody’s sister who has epilepsy and life restricting seizures? Do you equally condemn the fanbase who did this? I think somebody said “stay classy”?

Hopefully you can respond before this is deleted.

I was responding to a specific post with the Earl Calloway example and I said nothing about the over rated chant. "Over rated" like the IU or Courtsense Sucks chants are awesome, they make you look like fools...try to keep up.

And, yes...I would be very critical of fans that mocked someone with such medical issues...sister or not. I don't even like it when these student groups list family names or other items on these "game sheets" they put out.

What would you think of a Mother of such a child who made false public statements about such a situation in order to make others look bad? Sometimes when people do things like this, karma has a way of evening the score. Right?

Is this an example of "classless" or an example of good clean rival fun? (I already know it's an example of trespassing)

I was responding to a specific post with the Earl Calloway example and I said nothing about the over rated chant. "Over rated" like the IU or Courtsense Sucks chants are awesome, they make you look like fools...try to keep up.

And, yes...I would be very critical of fans that mocked someone with such medical issues...sister or not. I don't even like it when these student groups list family names or other items on these "game sheets" they put out.

What would you think of a Mother of such a child who made false public statements about such a situation in order to make others look bad? Sometimes when people do things like this, karma has a way of evening the score. Right?
My question is simple. You asked for action by Purdue officials. Did you ask for the same from IU officials?

1. So you are saying that Isaac Haas, family and others are lying about this?

2. Do you also dispute the video evidence of the AH wide chant of “F Kentucky” ?

NBA drafts on potential, not just college stats. Romeo has the size and skills to be a good NBA player. Carsen will have to overcome size. But that's the NBA and at that point I just wish them the best and move on. Next year, I would be thrilled if Romeo got drafted and Carsen came back for his senior year.
Carsen is likely gone, to enter the NBA Draft, but with the new NCAA rules he may be able to come back if he is undrafted.

My question is simple. You asked for action by Purdue officials. Did you ask for the same from IU officials?

2. Do you also dispute the video evidence of the AH wide chant of “F Kentucky” ?
Hey, somewhere there's a fat girl waiting for you to boiler up. Why are you here?

I answered your questions in good faith,

I did not ask for any action by PU officials, simply stated a comparative fact,

I asked you a question about what you think of a Mother of a child that tweeted false statements about fans mocking her child. You failed to answer that.

I was in the building when some IU students chanted F KY, F Grayson, and F Purdue. Have been in Mackeynwhen they did similar chants. I stated then that I hate that anywhere, but especially in Btown...no place for it.

Do you have a point because I am not going to give you much more exposure here.

Mike Davis, Kelvin Sampson, Dan Dakich, Tom Crean, and Archie Miller. Why does iu struggle to attract top flight coaches?
Mike Davis did something Gene Keady and Painter haven't been able to do: go to a Final Four! Sampson and Crean both went to a Final Four! Archie went to an Elite 8 at Dayton!

Painter sucks at recruiting and will never make it past the Sweet 16.

Mike Davis did something Gene Keady and Painter haven't been able to do: go to a Final Four! Sampson and Crean both went to a Final Four! Archie went to an Elite 8 at Dayton!

Painter sucks at recruiting and will never make it past the Sweet 16.
So what has all of this "Win a title or else" mentality gotten you? 3 decades of irrational frustration.

So what has all of this "Win a title or else" mentality gotten you? 3 decades of irrational frustration.
That is a nifty strawman and rationalization for mediocrity.

Tom Crean and Mike Davis did something the coach you named your floor after never could do: go to a Final Four, lol.

Are you lost? Go back to GBI and make more of those laughable claims.

Run along little man, or I will retell the "wager" story.

I answered your questions in good faith,

I did not ask for any action by PU officials, simply stated a comparative fact,

I asked you a question about what you think of a Mother of a child that tweeted false statements about fans mocking her child. You failed to answer that.

I was in the building when some IU students chanted F KY, F Grayson, and F Purdue. Have been in Mackeynwhen they did similar chants. I stated then that I hate that anywhere, but especially in Btown...no place for it.

Do you have a point because I am not going to give you much more exposure here.
Give me exposure? Wasn’t aware that you owned this website. I applaud you for being a very involved. Lots of business owners are somewhat removed.

Back to your response. I am trying to understand. Who is the mother you are speaking of? Is there somebody specific (I think you may be referring to someone). And if so by chance are you inferring that it is untrue that IU fans ridiculed a young girl with epilepsy?

Yet he has defeated IU eight of the last nine times the teams have played. So what does that say about your program? You guys need to be checking wind direction and velocity before you start tossing s**t around.
Painter is better than every coach we’ve had since Knight

That said, he’s still very mediocre. He does “ok” at a very tough job but he’ll never wow you with a deep run. He is what he is. And apparently that’s ok for Purdue.

Give me exposure? Wasn’t aware that you owned this website. I applaud you for being a very involved. Lots of business owners are somewhat removed.

Back to your response. I am trying to understand. Who is the mother you are speaking of? Is there somebody specific (I think you may be referring to someone). And if so by chance are you inferring that it is untrue that IU fans ridiculed a young girl with epilepsy?

Just answer the question.

Oh, and I didn't "infer" anything, although you may have.

Yelling over rated when they are playing a team that's not deserving of the ranking they currently hold.. and has lost their three last games.... and they are playing on Purdue's home court!!!

What does that say about your team Purdue!!!!
you guys looked super ready tonight!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT