ADVERTISEMENT

Progress being made in Chicago

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Chicago better get to work or Philly is going to overtake it as the biggest shithole in the country.

Reactions: DANC
No one accused you of being a racist. And no one cares if you live in a small town. You and the other weirdos seem to have some inferiority complex that causes you to lash out at Chicago non stop.
Sure thing.. It's the liberal play card.

No one accused you of being a racist. And no one cares if you live in a small town. You and the other weirdos seem to have some inferiority complex that causes you to lash out at Chicago non stop.
Sure, it's weird to worry about blacks being murdered wholesale in an American city and people like you accept it as normal.

Reactions: 76-1
Sure, it's weird to worry about blacks being murdered wholesale in an American city and people like you accept it as normal.
What would you recommend I do to decrease the murder rate in Chicago?

It’s as if you think regular people in the city just living their lives are somehow responsible for the crime problem.

It’s as if you think regular people in the city just living their lives are somehow responsible for the crime problem.
Fist step is admitting there is a problem.

You haven't done that.

No one said you're responsible for it. Geez, quit being a drama queen.

You haven't done that.

who gives a shit? Nobody cares unless it starts impacting the good neighborhoods, which has been the case (see CWB)

You haven't done that.

Uh. I’ve made it pretty clear that I think it’s problem. You must be thinking of some other guy.

I just wonder what’s to gain from brow beating Chicago incessantly, and what metropolis are you living in that you keep hiding from the rest of us?

Reactions: DrHoops
Uh. I’ve made it pretty clear that I think it’s problem. You must be thinking of some other guy.

I just wonder what’s to gain from brow beating Chicago incessantly, and what metropolis are you living in that you keep hiding from the rest of us?
Because it's an example of a failed Democrat-run city. It's corrupt as hell.

If it bothered the city administration that much, they'd do something to stop it, but they won't. I don't see why pointing that out bothers you.

I now live in Charlotte, NC. It has its problems, but it's no Chicago - and it's run by Democrats.

Because it's an example of a failed Democrat-run city. It's corrupt as hell.

If it bothered the city administration that much, they'd do something to stop it, but they won't. I don't see why pointing that out bothers you.

I now live in Charlotte, NC. It has its problems, but it's no Chicago - and it's run by Democrats.
Charlotte is cute. I know a lot of failures that moved there because they couldn’t hack it in a real city.

• Haha
I know a lot of losers who live in Chicago because they're afraid to leave their house.
I get it. You seem to believe all big cities have become isolationist, mask filled, crime ridden, hell holes that jab you with a vax on the way to your morning coffee.

Unfortunately that just ain’t the truth. So
you just look like a silly Charlotte bumpkin.

I just spent a week in NYC. guess what? Still the best city in the world (after Chicago).

Your view of these cities is entirely colored by your politics and frankly pathetic.

I get it. You seem to believe all big cities have become isolationist, mask filled, crime ridden, hell holes that jab you with a vax on the way to your morning coffee.

I just spent a week in NYC. guess what? Still the best city in the world (after Chicago).

Your view of these cities is entirely colored by your politics and frankly pathetic.
OK, you outed me - I've never been to a major American city.

What do you recommend for the 27 cities (Including Indianapolis) who have a murder rate higher than Chicago?

• Haha

We agree!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT