ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Purdue showed their weakness again in loss

Shuski

All-Big Ten
Aug 28, 2001
They are good but not great team again and with Painter will probably consistently be good. OSU exposed their weakness yesterday. Edey and Smith combined for 9 turnovers, Jones was 3-11 shooting and combined with Loyer were 4-18 shooting. They are a lot more fun to watch than our team and should still win the Big Ten again. I just believe on the national stage they cannot play at a top level for six games in the tournament. They may prove me wrong but still my opinion.

They are good but not great team again and with Painter will probably consistently be good. OSU exposed their weakness yesterday. Edey and Smith combined for 9 turnovers, Jones was 3-11 shooting and combined with Loyer were 4-18 shooting. They are a lot more fun to watch than our team and should still win the Big Ten again. I just believe on the national stage they cannot play at a top level for six games in the tournament. They may prove me wrong but still my opinion.
They are pretty good.

Saw the highlights this AM funny to see Weedy get his pocket picked and turn to the ref with the Caitlyn Clark arms “ how dare you not call two fouls on him, don’t you know who I am”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT