ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Loser Trump -- loses again

You are so hyper partisan that to engage you is like a woodpecker pounding a tree. No matter how poorly the Dems do; no matter how cultish blm and the wokesters behave you will look past it. Your view is cemented; I could type your every thought while doing a million other things. It's pissing in the wind to interact with you. You have zero objectivity. None. Everything is but Trunp or partyline bs. It's stupid to be honest.
So you don’t like people disagreeing with you. Got it. I can give you a dozen things I disagree with the Dems on, particularly the more progressive wing. But you are so stubborn you refuse to admit that Trumpism is a cult. I think that’s stupid, tbh.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So you don’t like people disagreeing with you. Got it. I can give you a dozen things I disagree with the Dems on, particularly the more progressive wing. But you are so stubborn you refuse to admit that Trumpism is a cult. I think that’s stupid, tbh.
Ditto on the woke progressive cult. You. Are. In. A. Cult.

I do think there's a cult on the right but I don't think it's trump. It will carry on beyond him. I think it's a cult of ideology like the left has. It'd be better for the party if it just was trunp, but I believe it's more insidious. I think trump just woke a sleeping giant. Trump is at once brilliant and stupid

And trunp is terrible. I just prefer him to a year plus of what we've seen from the Dems.

Last edited:
Karen Bass.

Strong, able contender for the vice president slot next to Joe Biden.

Canceled. Karen Bass canceled.

For saying this in 2010:

“The Church of Scientology, I know, has made a difference, because your creed is a universal creed and one that speaks to all people everywhere,” she says in the video.

“That is why the words are exciting of your founder L Ron Hubbard, in the creed of the Church of Scientology: That all people of whatever race, colour or creed are created wit

How was she canceled?Because she wasn’t chosen as VP?

I do think there's a cult on the right but I don't think it's trump. It will carry on beyond him. I think it's a cult of ideology like the left has. It'd be better for the party if it just was trunp, but I believe it's more insidious. I think trump just woke a sleeping giant. Trump is at once brilliant and stupid

And trunp is terrible. I just prefer him to a year plus of what we've seen from the Dems.

Prefer trump to actual adults running the show....yea ok.

You aren’t paying attention if you think I’m part of the progressive wing. For example, go back and look at my feelings on Bernie.

Negative. Do you understand how quotes work? You went straight to Trunp trump trump. The reference was that there are cults on both sides. The salient part of our convo. Now you are back-peddling. I've never enjoyed "engaging" with you. You're a hyper partisan poster with tunnel vision. You are basically HickoryBowl. Trump all the time. Moronic really. And why you are an easy target for Danc to slap around. Nevertheless I hope I taught you something about cults. A leader isn't required.
Researchers can't agree as to a precise definition of "cult" but, of course, you've nailed it. You're an expert in many areas, even contraception. I remember your series of posts where you were promoting the "withdrawal" method as a reliable form of birth control. Considering who your followers are here, I found that advice particularly alarming. It's better if they not reproduce.

But back to cults. I was clearly speaking of cults of personality (e.g. the Trump Cult). Leader required. Maybe you've got a little one going here, Murt!

Researchers can't agree as to a precise definition of "cult" but, of course, you've nailed it. You're an expert in many areas, even contraception. I remember your series of posts where you were promoting the "withdrawal" method as a reliable form of birth control. Considering who your followers are here, I found that advice particularly alarming. It's better if they not reproduce.

But back to cults. I was clearly speaking of cults of personality (e.g. the Trump Cult). Leader required. Maybe you've got a little one going here, Murt!
HickoryBowl circling the drain on this one. Nice try. Your reading comp blows. You just wanna But Trump so badly you lost focus lol

Last edited:
''So you don’t like people disagreeing with you. Got it''

Your hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
How was she canceled?Because she wasn’t chosen as VP?
Of course it wasn’t because she wasn’t chosen, only one person can be. She was quickly dismissed by commentators as a possibility because what she had said was a negative litmus test. You might not have been aware of it but it was real and pervasive. I was aware of it. For obvious reasons. It’s not uncommon for the discriminated against to be more aware of discrimination than the discriminators. You know that.

You realize, don't you, that Trump could have been a hero had he done anything at all to improve the healthcare system.

Trump had the votes to do far more than he did. Instead, Trump tried to repeal the ACA without having a replacement proposal in place to take over. When he was defeated by the famous McCain vote, Trump gave up.

Real leaders don't give up on something so important,

Another Republican fumble in that same time period was failing to pass a strict infrastructure bill covering stuff like roads and bridges and little else. Of course, we all know the Republicans complained loudly about the Democrats' infrastructure plan because it added on too many other things -- big deal. Where was the Republican plan in 2017-18 when those smart Republicans controlled fhe House, the Senate and the White House?

No, I don't realize that. Not when Democrats were trying to impeach him from Day 1.

I explained to you what Trump tried to do, and did. Your problem is, he didn't support Obamacare. That's all you would accept from him - complete government control of healthcare and/or insurance.

People tired of corruption in a cult of the most corrupt administration in history. Makes sense, as always from you.
Most corrupt?

Do I need to post all the felons from the Clinton administration again?

Most corrupt?

Do I need to post all the felons from the Clinton administration again?
Don't confuse Zeke with facts.

She says 200 young women follow her on social media................sounds like she is a cult leader to me.

Reactions: DANC
Well who could have predicted morons wouldn’t get vaccinated? That’s the only reason the death toll is higher.
You're joking, right? People who are fully vaccinated and have the boosters are still getting Covid.

Quit drinking the Kool-ade.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I’d answer if you explained what you think the Russia Collusion Hoax is. It means many things to cult members. Some are right and some are wrong.

I’m smart enough to recognize media bias and not be influenced by it - right or left. Facts are facts and I rely on those.
I'm not playing your word game. You know what the Russian Collusion Hoax is all about.

You are playing the same game Goat does when he doesn't want to answer a question.

• Haha
I'm not playing your word game. You know what the Russian Collusion Hoax is all about.

You are playing the same game Goat does when he doesn't want to answer a question.
Actually, I don’t know what you think the hoax was. That’s why I asked.

Actually, I don’t know what you think the hoax was. That’s why I asked.
The 'hoax' was the claim Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election, based on nothing but rumors and lies.

You know that as well as I do.

No, I don't realize that. Not when Democrats were trying to impeach him from Day 1.

I explained to you what Trump tried to do, and did. Your problem is, he didn't support Obamacare. That's all you would accept from him - complete government control of healthcare and/or insurance.
More GOP victimhood defense of Trump.

The 'hoax' was the claim Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election, based on nothing but rumors and lies.

You know that as well as I do.
Mueller concluded that there wasn’t enough evidence to prove collusion. He did find that the Russians interfered with the 2016 election to improve Trump’s chances. You agree with that, right, or is that a hoax? He found numerous incidents of obstruction of justice by Trump and associates. You know that, right, or another hoax? Mueller said he wouldn’t charge a sitting President with crimes due to DOJ policy not to prosecute, but many Trump associates were charged and convicted. You know that, right? Obviously not a hoax. He found Trump and his campaign knew the Russians were going to provide hacked information to Wikileaks before it got to Wikileaks. That may not have been collusion, but it sure as hell was improper. You agree with that, right, or a hoax? Collusion or not, the Russians were Trump’s political Allie’s during the election and Trump has acted like Putin is his buddy ever since. When in the hell did Republicans decide Russians were welcome political allies? Most Republicans didn’t, but Trumpsters sure as hell did. That’s shameful and embarrassing. Do you not agree?

Mueller concluded that there wasn’t enough evidence to prove collusion. He did find that the Russians interfered with the 2016 election to improve Trump’s chances. You agree with that, right, or is that a hoax? He found numerous incidents of obstruction of justice by Trump and associates. You know that, right, or another hoax? Mueller said he wouldn’t charge a sitting President with crimes due to DOJ policy not to prosecute, but many Trump associates were charged and convicted. You know that, right? Obviously not a hoax. He found Trump and his campaign knew the Russians were going to provide hacked information to Wikileaks before it got to Wikileaks. That may not have been collusion, but it sure as hell was improper. You agree with that, right, or a hoax? Collusion or not, the Russians were Trump’s political Allie’s during the election and Trump has acted like Putin is his buddy ever since. When in the hell did Republicans decide Russians were welcome political allies? Most Republicans didn’t, but Trumpsters sure as hell did. That’s shameful and embarrassing. Do you not agree?
Why do you hate our freedoms?

Reactions: UncleMark
HickoryBowl circling the drain on this one. Nice try. Your reading comp blows. You just wanna But Trump so badly you lost focus lol
And yet you read everything I post.

I see you're developing quite a following - - the brightest bulbs on the Cooler. Keep it going and your reaction score might catch up with your number of posts.

For what it's worth, I think you're one of the better posters here. I just want to point out something about what you just wrote, though. Mueller never concluded there wasn't enough to prove collusion. He made no finding about collusion at all. He never considered collusion, as it's not a federal crime and the term has little legal significance outside of Antitrust law. Mueller determined the facts were insufficient to establish criminal conspiracy.

Otherwise you're spot on, and much of what you've mentioned were among the findings of a Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee investigation and report:

"The report concluded that the Kremlin 'engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence' the 2016 election, and that some Trump associates were keen on help from Russia."

Bwahahaha. We can all pad our RS if we post on the football board. Hickory is your main fan here. HickoryBowl
I mentioned reaction score because there's no one here who brings up that ridiculous feature more than you. You've mocked other posters for their "low" reaction scores.

I'm much more intrigued by your volume of posts. Almost 17,000 posts in a little over three years is astounding and, I'm thinking, unprecedented. You're here 24-7, which makes me wonder about the life you live. I know you claim to be a skilled "multitasker" but, with your constant presence here and almost immediate replies to posts, I'm thinking those other "tasks" don't require too much concentration. What are they? Bingo? Facebook? Watching soaps with your stoker?

I mentioned reaction score because there's no one here who brings up that ridiculous feature more than you. You've mocked other posters for their "low" reaction scores.

I'm much more intrigued by your volume of posts. Almost 17,000 posts in a little over three years is astounding and, I'm thinking, unprecedented. You're here 24-7, which makes me wonder about the life you live. I know you claim to be a skilled "multitasker" but, with your constant presence here and almost immediate replies to posts, I'm thinking those other "tasks" don't require too much concentration. What are they? Bingo? Facebook? Watching soaps with your stoker?
I'm blessed. Almost no concentration required. i like politics. The RS is a joke. But you have little sense of humor. It's why few on here bother to engage you. If people found you remotely interesting you'd have more engagement

Last edited:
Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC

I should start liking mcm's posts. maybe then he could see how dumb they tend to be :)

Florida's always had good weather and they weren't being swamped with move-ins every day.

But keep living in your fantasy world.
Meh. Florida has had a pretty steady population growth for a long time now. 2022 seems like it will be a bit higher, but it looks like they have been pulling in about 250 to 300 thousand per year for decades (which translates to about 700 to 840 people per day, compared to the 900 that is supposedly happening now).

https://www.statista.com/statistics/206109/resident-population-in-florida/

Yes and it effects you less if you never use your insurance. What that idiots plan did to normal people's insurance is criminal. You really ,like always, have little idea WTH you are talking about. In a few yrs I went from having a good insurance policy at a decent price to none at all and if I do need to use a hospital I will gladly let you pay your share of it.
I assume that was an employer group policy. If so, that sounds like you had a shitty employer or a shitty insurance company (or both). That sucks, and I am sorry that happened to you,

FWIW, I can remember several employee meetings in the period 2005-2010 (before the ACA was enacted) in which my then-employer announced that group health ins. rates were going up a lot but benefits were still going down.

No matter what people think of the ACA, there really were no "good old days" prior to the ACA's 2010 enactment in which employers and employees were treated benevolently by loving, kinder, gentler insurance companies and corporate healthcare providers.

If things were really all hunk-dory in the world of health insurance prior to 2010, the ACA would never have had a chance of passing.
Quick question: How do you know a hospital is trying to screw you?​
Answer: When it uses the name of a saint or some other religious reference in its corporate name. No hospital with a name like that (almost all of them) is doing anything other that claiming sainthood without abandoning its true business practices.​

Are you in a cave? Everything is worse today. Crime. Inflation. Foreign policy. The border. Everything. The "adults" can barely speak
And, a good part of this is inevitably the problems created by too many people/too few resources. No politician or political philosophy can dodge those problems.

No country will escape the problems caused by computerized efficiency.

And, yes, it all may well be interrelated (directly or indirectly) to the problems you identified.

For example, unemployed people in very poor countries with little electricity and few land-lines still find a way to access the hyper-cheap internet and learn which countries other than their own offer economic opportunity and how to cross the border to get there.

You're not wrong in saying things are worse now. Neither adults nor Republicans know any of the answers to these problems.

I assume that was an employer group policy. If so, that sounds like you had a shitty employer or a shitty insurance company (or both). That sucks, and I am sorry that happened to you,

FWIW, I can remember several employee meetings in the period 2005-2010 (before the ACA was enacted) in which my then-employer announced that group health ins. rates were going up a lot but benefits were still going down.

No matter what people think of the ACA, there really were no "good old days" prior to the ACA's 2010 enactment in which employers and employees were treated benevolently by loving, kinder, gentler insurance companies and corporate healthcare providers.

If things were really all hunk-dory in the world of health insurance prior to 2010, the ACA would never have had a chance of passing.
Quick question: How do you know a hospital is trying to screw you?​
Answer: When it uses the name of a saint or some other religious reference in its corporate name. No hospital with a name like that (almost all of them) is doing anything other that claiming sainthood without abandoning its true business practices.​
You assume wrong. Carried my own for over 20 yrs, didnt switch every yr to save a nickle. High deductible , high ceiling . Preexisting isn't an issue if you arent constantly switching. Obama bullshit started and I was grandfathered in so still had good rates until my company just decided to quit doing business because of that a**hole. I carried a healthshare until there was no longer a tax penalty and said the hell with it.

Reactions: DANC
And, a good part of this is inevitably the problems created by too many people/too few resources. No politician or political philosophy can dodge those problems.

No country will escape the problems caused by computerized efficiency.

And, yes, it all may well be interrelated (directly or indirectly) to the problems you identified.

For example, unemployed people in very poor countries with little electricity and few land-lines still find a way to access the hyper-cheap internet and learn which countries other than their own offer economic opportunity and how to cross the border to get there.

You're not wrong in saying things are worse now. Neither adults nor Republicans know any of the answers to these problems.
I think you're right. I have no idea what those folks will do in so many poor countries. In the textile industry it's very easy to imagine a cut and sew factory, by way of example, with just a few employees instead of the hundreds or more that you see now. Ultrasonic welding and derivations thereof along with sublimation have replaced the need for so many workers. It'll only get worse going forward with tech. Hell soccer balls were once hand-sewn. Now they are largely thermally bonded, etc. So much of the manufacturing in poor countries is becoming automated. And you can tell people to get themselves educated but the reality is that with technology far fewer people are needed to exceed human output.

What's kind of interesting is to think what this will do for America. My company produces overseas because of the difference in labor. For any given product it is 4 to 10x more expensive for us to produce in the states. Labor is largely why. If labor is removed and automation carries the day maybe America will become more competitive in manufacturing in more industries

I think you're right. I have no idea what those folks will do in so many poor countries. In the textile industry it's very easy to imagine a cut and sew factory, by way of example, with just a few employees instead of the hundreds or more that you see now. Ultrasonic welding and derivations thereof along with sublimation have replaced the need for so many workers. It'll only get worse going forward with tech. Hell soccer balls were once hand-sewn. Now they are largely thermally bonded, etc. So much of the manufacturing in poor countries is becoming automated. And you can tell people to get themselves educated but the reality is that with technology far fewer people are needed to exceed human output.

What's kind of interesting is to think what this will do for America. My company produces overseas because of the difference in labor. For any given product it is 4 to 10x more expensive for us to produce in the states. Labor is largely why. If labor is removed and automation carries the day maybe America will become more competitive in manufacturing in more industries
Good post and a lot to unpack there. I often wonder what happens when automation takes us to a place where more education and training is no longer the solution. While not automation, even Wall Street research and basic legal legal work can be sent oversees.

After my mom's last stroke, we talked to a neurologist on a camera from another state in terms of reading initial results.

Possible solutions - more workers with shorter workweeks? Universal Basic Income? The world is going to come to an interesting crossroad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT