ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Loser Trump -- loses again

You're some kind of preacher. One day you're supposedly saving souls and the next you're calling people fruitcakes and assholes. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "faith in action."

Would love to see a link to an article pointing to evidence that the GBI has handled the matter "un-properly."
Keep judging bowl its suits you well....You don't deserve a good news source. And when I have provided video of people you defend saying something...You say they never said it. Your delusional and in denial.

The discussion is about 2,000 Mules. Why would you bring up "Russian Collusion?" I'll answer my own question. Because you're danc. And daft.

I've explained why the movie is bullshit, danc. But if people want to watch it and piss their money away, Dinesh D'souza is very grateful.
I bring it up because you were duped by it and now you're quoting and posting links that do nothing to disprove the 2000 Mules findings.

"Unnamed organizations paid unnamed individuals." True the Vote has refused to cooperate with investigators. D'Souza is a conspiracy nut and convicted felon. But he loves you, guy, and your $30.
Where do you get they refused to cooperate? They gave the FBI geotracking data to find the killer of a little girl.

You're not getting your info from MSNBC or CNN again, are you? Because they've led you astray for 6 years on Trup.

Where do you get they refused to cooperate? They gave the FBI geotracking data to find the killer of a little girl.

You're not getting your info from MSNBC or CNN again, are you? Because they've led you astray for 6 years on Trup.
2,000 Mules isn't about the murder of a little girl, danc. It's about alleged elections fraud. And True the Vote has thusfar refused to cooperate with Georgia elections' investigators with respect to the crux of the allegations. And, according to Vic Reynolds, head of the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, there's nothing that rises to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed.

Here's a portion of a post of mine from last week. it's easy to predict what you're going to argue (I'll call it "Danc's Daily Drivel") regardless of the topic, before you even write it.

Cue the danc response:
You've been brainwashed by the liberal media. You get all your talking points from CNN and MSNBC.
Don't forget to whine about the "Russian Collusion Hoax" (that wasn't a hoax) five or six more times today.

Reactions: outside shooter
2,000 Mules isn't about the murder of a little girl, danc. It's about alleged elections fraud. And True the Vote has thusfar refused to cooperate with Georgia elections' investigators with respect to the crux of the allegations. And, according to Vic Reynolds, head of the Georgia Bureau of Investigations, there's nothing that rises to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed.

Here's a portion of a post of mine from last week. it's easy to predict what you're going to argue (I'll call it "Danc's Daily Drivel") regardless of the topic, before you even write it.

Don't forget to whine about the "Russian Collusion Hoax" (that wasn't a hoax) five or six more times today.
Well no shit. But they talked about giving that data to the FBI. Don't try to obfuscate, as you always do.

Do you get tired of hearing Russian Collusion Hoax? Yeah, I got sick of Russian Collusion for 4 years. Get used to it.

I don't know if you realize it or not, but the Georgia Buruea of Investigations is not the FBI. Do you think he's going to admit his GBI was duped in the elections?

I presented facts, friend. You should try it sometime.
Any facts you may have presented (they weren't facts - they were opinion pieces) did not disprove the facts presented by 2000 Mules.

And I'm not your friend.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Haven’t seen it but listened to Ben Shapiro and Megyn Kelly review it. Consensus seems to be that it raises more questions than answers. The Geolocation data is compelling, combined with the videos of 3 AM ****ery at a lot of these boxes and you can bet your ass there was some BS going on.

Scale will be the question, and getting into these non profits will be the key.

People seem to be panning D’Souza because he didn’t blow the lid off the thing. He doesn’t have subpoena power or the resources to do such a thing. He has no way of figuring out what was actually in those ballots (legitimate or illegitimate?).

One thing is for certain, state legislatures need to move quickly to ban these drop boxes or at the very least make sure every one has 24/7 electronic surveillance.

2000 Mules is a good start hopefully some law enforcement agency or Secretary of State is willing to dig deeper.

Reactions: DANC
Haven’t seen it but listened to Ben Shapiro and Megyn Kelly review it. Consensus seems to be that it raises more questions than answers. The Geolocation data is compelling, combined with the videos of 3 AM ****ery at a lot of these boxes and you can bet your ass there was some BS going on.

Scale will be the question, and getting into these non profits will be the key.

People seem to be panning D’Souza because he didn’t blow the lid off the thing. He doesn’t have subpoena power or the resources to do such a thing. He has no way of figuring out what was actually in those ballots (legitimate or illegitimate?).

One thing is for certain, state legislatures need to move quickly to ban these drop boxes or at the very least make sure every one has 24/7 electronic surveillance.

2000 Mules is a good start hopefully some law enforcement agency or Secretary of State is willing to dig deeper.
I want the FBI to dig into it. I believe the low-level agents would look into it, but I doubt the hierarchy would ever agree to it.

Their criteria for tracking was pretty high - a phone had to go to at least 5 non-profits and 10 drop boxes to be considered. Some were tracked going to as many as 28 drop boxes and across state lines.

The technology is solid - I haven't heard anyone question it.

It's been claimed on here by Bowelmania that GBI dismissed the report. That is false.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT