ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Loser Trump -- loses again

So all those ballot runners...You know the ones on 4 million minutes of video aren't guilty? The ones that visited ballot boxes 5 to 100 times with handfuls of ballots caught on camera. You think they should be allowed to go free?

Lmao... yup u found the proof. You are a real inspector gadget. Lmao. Guilty until proven innocent

So all those ballot runners...You know the ones on 4 million minutes of video aren't guilty? The ones that visited ballot boxes 5 to 100 times with handfuls of ballots caught on camera. You think they should be allowed to go free?
It's complete nonsense. Read the article I linked.

You're been duped, guy. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: baileyiu and DANC
Because unconstitutional and illegitimate are not synonyms.

It was obvious what he meant given the context
Disagree that it’s obvious. I don’t think you read his first post in which he said Trump was an unconstitutional President.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Good one.

And that "2,000 Mules" movie is complete nonsense. Someone should do a responsive film and call it, "2,000 Mules Touted by 2,000 Jackasses."

Trump lost. He's a loser.

"If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” "

Gee, now why would anyone think that? THAT supposedly makes it not true?

You should see the film. Not only does it track these vehicles going to multiple drop boxes and nonprofits many times each day, there is video of the dropboxes that were montiored to back up the ping data.

And it's so inaccurate that True The Vote gave ping data to the FBI to track down the killer of a little girl. 2 suspects are now under arrest for the murder because of that data.

But, of course, you don't know that because you've been told it's been 'debunked' based on nothing more that sloppy reporting.

What you also don't know is that there were many more pings they could have used, but they used a minimum of 10 stops.

Maybe you think video obtained from the state is somehow false? Again, you wouldn't know because you haven't watched it.

Of course, if you don't believe in technology used every day by marketing firms, I guess that makes you a flat-earther. You should read up on cell phones and how they can be tracked - it's quite enlightening to cult members like yourself.

Of course he does. His guy won - that's all that matters.

Have you watched the film?

No? Even after I offered to pay for it for you?

You'd rather believe a known liberal rag than see the evidence with your own eyes. Sad.
Lmao. And you’d rather believe a film made by a criminal nutbag. Sorry I have better things to do with my time. Like a root canal…

Reactions: Bowlmania
"If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” "

Gee, now why would anyone think that? THAT supposedly makes it not true?

You should see the film. Not only does it track these vehicles going to multiple drop boxes and nonprofits many times each day, there is video of the dropboxes that were montiored to back up the ping data.

And it's so inaccurate that True The Vote gave ping data to the FBI to track down the killer of a little girl. 2 suspects are now under arrest for the murder because of that data.

But, of course, you don't know that because you've been told it's been 'debunked' based on nothing more that sloppy reporting.

What you also don't know is that there were many more pings they could have used, but they used a minimum of 10 stops.

Maybe you think video obtained from the state is somehow false? Again, you wouldn't know because you haven't watched it.

Of course, if you don't believe in technology used every day by marketing firms, I guess that makes you a flat-earther. You should read up on cell phones and how they can be tracked - it's quite enlightening to cult members like yourself.
You've been duped, danc. Again.

Lmao. And you’d rather believe a film made by a criminal nutbag. Sorry I have better things to do with my time. Like a root canal…
Remaining ignorant is exactly what I would expect of you.

It's complete nonsense. Read the article I linked.

You're been duped, guy. Again.
Listen to the attached link, which destroys the points in your arcticle.

But you won't do it - you're afraid of the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Listen to the attached link, which destroys the points in your arcticle.

But you won't do it - you're afraid of the truth.
What are the names of the non-profits that allegedly paid ballot harvesters? Who are the mules? D'Souza's case is essentially "unnamed organizations paid unnamed individuals" to serve as mules. Not very compelling, danc.

True the Vote, which worked with D'Souza in making the movie (which costs $30 to stream, and ends with a QR code that directs viewers to a website where they can donate to True the Vote) has thusfar refused to cooperate with investigators in providing names. Last fall the Georgia Bureau of Investigations reviewed True the Vote's unsupported allegations and found they lacked sufficient evidence to merit a law enforcement investigation. "What has not been provided is any other kind of evidence that ties these cellphones to ballot harvesting," said GBI Director Vic Reynolds. "The data . . . does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed."

While the movie blames drop boxes for enabling ballot harvesting, it ignores the fact that multiple ballots could more easily be returned through the Post Office or home mailboxes, where there isn’t video surveillance. There’s no indication of ballot harvesting in mailed ballots during the 2020 election.

And even if ballot harvesting occurred, it wouldn't invalidate legitimate ballots turned in by unauthorized individuals.

Finally, help me out here. Is this filmmaker (Dinesh D'Souza) the same guy who has produced several movies and books that promote conspiracy theories and far-right propaganda, and the same guy who pleaded guilty a few years back (and was subsequently pardoned by Trump) to a felony campaign finance violation for using straw donors to exceed contribution limits to a Republican candidate running for the US Senate?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
What are the names of the non-profits that allegedly paid ballot harvesters? Who are the mules? D'Souza's case is essentially "unnamed organizations paid unnamed individuals" to serve as mules. Not very compelling, danc.

True the Vote, which worked with D'Souza in making the movie (which costs $30 to stream, and ends with a QR code that directs viewers to a website where they can donate to True the Vote) has thusfar refused to cooperate with investigators in providing names. Last fall the Georgia Bureau of Investigations reviewed True the Vote's unsupported allegations and found they lacked sufficient evidence to merit a law enforcement investigation. "What has not been provided is any other kind of evidence that ties these cellphones to ballot harvesting," said GBI Director Vic Reynolds. "The data . . . does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed."

While the movie blames drop boxes for enabling ballot harvesting, it ignores the fact that multiple ballots could more easily be returned through the Post Office or home mailboxes, where there isn’t video surveillance. There’s no indication of ballot harvesting in mailed ballots during the 2020 election.

And even if ballot harvesting occurred, it wouldn't invalidate legitimate ballots turned in by unauthorized individuals.

Finally, help me out here. Is this filmmaker (Dinesh D'Souza) the same guy who has produced several movies and books that promote conspiracy theories and far-right propaganda, and the same guy who pleaded guilty a few years back (and was subsequently pardoned by Trump) to a felony campaign finance violation for using straw donors to exceed contribution limits to a Republican candidate running for the US Senate?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Your post does nothing to disprove the findings of the video.

If you're claiming that we don't know who the votes were for, you're being disingenuous - Trump had huge leads until these 'votes' were counted - after official voting was stopped around 2am in all these states. What a coincidence.

At least you're smart enough not to claim geotracking isn't legit. It was legit enough to be used to track down 1/6 protesters.

You tell me why someone would drive by at least 5 non-profits and 10 voting machines in one night. Or dropping off ballots at 3am? Or wearing gloves to drop off the ballots after someone was caught by fingerprints in Arizona the day before? Were they just out joyriding? Of course, the price of gas was much cheaper then.

You were duped by the Russian Collusion Hoax and you're still being duped by "the most honest and fair election ever".

If you're claiming that we don't know who the votes were for,
Now you're just making stuff up (again), danc. I made no such claim (although, if there was any harvesting, that is a viable argument).

I'm concerned about you, danc. I'm assuming you've had a woody since you saw this movie. Priapism is a serious medical condition.

Reactions: NOMORENIT

Ouch! One of the bigger take-downs I've seen in here....

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Your post does nothing to disprove the findings of the video.

If you're claiming that we don't know who the votes were for, you're being disingenuous - Trump had huge leads until these 'votes' were counted - after official voting was stopped around 2am in all these states. What a coincidence.

At least you're smart enough not to claim geotracking isn't legit. It was legit enough to be used to track down 1/6 protesters.

You tell me why someone would drive by at least 5 non-profits and 10 voting machines in one night. Or dropping off ballots at 3am? Or wearing gloves to drop off the ballots after someone was caught by fingerprints in Arizona the day before? Were they just out joyriding? Of course, the price of gas was much cheaper then.

You were duped by the Russian Collusion Hoax and you're still being duped by "the most honest and fair election ever".
Also, there are 16 instances of Trump campaign associates communicating with Russian agents. Manafort actually being found guilty of Collusion.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Now you're just making stuff up (again), danc. I made no such claim (although, if there was any harvesting, that is a viable argument).

I'm concerned about you, danc. I'm assuming you've had a woody since you saw this movie. Priapism is a serious medical condition.
Nope, not making up a thing. Don't try to act like you didn't believe Trump colluded with Russians.

It's funny - you can't find anyone except Hickory who admits to believing the Russian Collusion Hoax now. He's the only honest lefty on here. Stupid, but honest.

Of course there was voter harvesting and it's legal in many states. WTF are you talking about?

• Haha
Also, there are 16 instances of Trump campaign associates communicating with Russian agents. Manafort actually being found guilty of Collusion.
OK, I talk it back. Hickory isn't the only honest dupe.

Nope, not making up a thing. Don't try to act like you didn't believe Trump colluded with Russians.

It's funny - you can't find anyone except Hickory who admits to believing the Russian Collusion Hoax now. He's the only honest lefty on here. Stupid, but honest.

Of course there was voter harvesting and it's legal in many states. WTF are you talking about?
The discussion is about 2,000 Mules. Why would you bring up "Russian Collusion?" I'll answer my own question. Because you're danc. And daft.

I've explained why the movie is bullshit, danc. But if people want to watch it and piss their money away, Dinesh D'souza is very grateful.

Yes or No. Easy question. Was Manafort found guilty of colluding with the Russians?
IIRC, Manifort was found guilty on seven or so charges and he pled guility on a few others. None of the charges were "collusion" since collusion is not a criminal charge. Neither is farting. It's a line that works on the DANC-like rubes, though... "never convicted of collusion!!!"

But yes, during his time spent colluding with the Russians, Manifort also committed several crimes for which he was convicted, and then pardoned.

Unreal the source you bring. AND you know absolutely nothing about the way these people have been and are being threatened. OR what the ACJ conveniently left out is how this organization already approached the state. Now the investigator is trying to get people called out that have come forward with evidence. Of course they are going about this bass ackwards to intimidate these people who have come forward. Get your facts straight.

Going once to a dropbox wasn’t in our study. Our mules averaged 38 dropbox visits and 8 NGO visits. Any other combination (ex. going to NGOs and USPS boxes, for example, wouldn’t have been in our study. Or going to 100 dropboxes, but no NGOs. They weren’t in our study.)

What you see here on the screen is a single person on a single day in Atlanta, GA. They went to 28 drop boxes and five organizations in one day. The individual, to get to some of these dropboxes, you had to be intentional— to get off the highway, to get to the dropbox, you had to go on surface streets, you have to turn in somewhere in order to get to those drop boxes. The circles represent where the ballots originate, the stash houses where the ballots are collected and handed to the mules.”

“There were several different violent BLM Antifa riots in Atlanta, and in one of them, we had three dozen of our mules participate in these violent riots. There’s an organization that tracks the device IDs. Across all violent protests around the world, we took a look at our 242 mules in Atlanta, and sure enough, dozens and dozens and dozens of our mules show up on the ACLED databases.”

Nice try bowl you and your buddy who doesn't pay rent are duped.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
Unreal the source you bring. AND you know absolutely nothing about the way these people have been and are being threatened. OR what the ACJ conveniently left out is how this organization already approached the state. Now the investigator is trying to get people called out that have come forward with evidence. Of course they are going about this bass ackwards to intimidate these people who have come forward. Get your facts straight.

Going once to a dropbox wasn’t in our study. Our mules averaged 38 dropbox visits and 8 NGO visits. Any other combination (ex. going to NGOs and USPS boxes, for example, wouldn’t have been in our study. Or going to 100 dropboxes, but no NGOs. They weren’t in our study.)

What you see here on the screen is a single person on a single day in Atlanta, GA. They went to 28 drop boxes and five organizations in one day. The individual, to get to some of these dropboxes, you had to be intentional— to get off the highway, to get to the dropbox, you had to go on surface streets, you have to turn in somewhere in order to get to those drop boxes. The circles represent where the ballots originate, the stash houses where the ballots are collected and handed to the mules.”

“There were several different violent BLM Antifa riots in Atlanta, and in one of them, we had three dozen of our mules participate in these violent riots. There’s an organization that tracks the device IDs. Across all violent protests around the world, we took a look at our 242 mules in Atlanta, and sure enough, dozens and dozens and dozens of our mules show up on the ACLED databases.”

Why is your source so trustworthy?

"Unnamed organizations paid unnamed individuals." True the Vote has refused to cooperate with investigators. D'Souza is a conspiracy nut and convicted felon. But he loves you, guy, and your $30.

No dilemma here. I think you are full of shit.
Not only that, I think you know you are full of shit.
Whoa such language bulky. And I thought we were getting along.

Geospatial data isn't rocket science bulky. You guys trying to debunk that are nullifying the exact people "the government" that you defend who have been using it for years. SMH

"Unnamed organizations paid unnamed individuals." True the Vote has refused to cooperate with investigators. D'Souza is a conspiracy nut and convicted felon. But he loves you, guy, and your $30.
Wasn't my 30...ACJ what a joke!

Geospatial data isn't rocket science bulky. You guys trying to debunk that are nullifying the exact people "the government" that you defend who have been using it for years. SMH

I quoted the Director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigations. And there's nothing in my post that's factually incorrect.

The joke's on you, friend.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

That is my friendly language. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right and thats what I pointed out you fruitcake. The asshole investigator is handling the entire affair un-properly, Gee go figure
You're some kind of preacher. One day you're supposedly saving souls and the next you're calling people fruitcakes and assholes. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "faith in action."

Would love to see a link to an article pointing to evidence that the GBI has handled the matter "un-properly."

You're some kind of preacher. One day you're supposedly saving souls and the next you're calling people fruitcakes and assholes. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "faith in action."

Would love to see a link to an article pointing to evidence that the GBI has handled the matter "un-properly."
What’s Gold&Black Illustrated have to do with anything?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT