ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Loser Trump -- loses again

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008

Of course, Trump never wanted to win this suit -- he just wanted to raise hell and delay things.

He doesn't understand or accept that other people (like judges) have the right to make actual decisions concerning his affairs (unless, of course, they already agree with him).

Save America, Republicans!! Vote for Trump!!

(Rebuttal posts that mention "Liberals, "Democrats," Progressives" etc. are going to look stupid, so go ahead and post them !!)

Of course, Trump never wanted to win this suit -- he just wanted to raise hell and delay things.

He doesn't understand or accept that other people (like judges) have the right to make actual decisions concerning his affairs (unless, of course, they already agree with him).

Save America, Republicans!! Vote for Trump!!

(Rebuttal posts that mention "Liberals, "Democrats," Progressives" etc. are going to look stupid, so go ahead and post them !!)

Don't care. Wish he would go away. But you don't seem to understand that everyone is allowed to use the judicial system to it's fullest capacity.

Don't care. Wish he would go away. But you don't seem to understand that everyone is allowed to use the judicial system to it's fullest capacity.
Trump's a professional plaintiff. He's mastered the art of weaponized litigation.

Don't feel like paying a hefty bill owed to a contractor? Sue (or counter-sue) the bastards alleging breach of contract or fabricate some other claim. Then force them into submission, with mounting attorneys' fees that they can't afford, until they either abandon their efforts at collection and Trump takes a voluntary dismissal of his case or they settle on the cheap (i.e. Trump pays much less than he owes). That was Trump's playbook for more than thirty years before he ran for president.

Just before he became president, Trump and his businesses had been involved in approximately 3500 (that's three thousand five hundred) litigated matters over the years, with Trump or one of his companies the plaintiff in most of them.

Yes, he definitely uses the judicial system to its fullest capacity. He can keep a court docket full on his own.

Trump's a professional plaintiff. He's mastered the art of weaponized litigation.

Don't feel like paying a hefty bill owed to a contractor? Sue (or counter-sue) the bastards alleging breach of contract or fabricate some other claim. Then force them into submission, with mounting attorneys' fees that they can't afford, until they either abandon their efforts at collection and Trump takes a voluntary dismissal of his case or they settle on the cheap (i.e. Trump pays much less than he owes). That was Trump's playbook for more than thirty years before he ran for president.

Just before he became president, Trump and his businesses had been involved in approximately 3500 (that's three thousand five hundred) litigated matters over the years, with Trump or one of his companies the plaintiff in most of them.

Yes, he definitely uses the judicial system to its fullest capacity. He can keep a court docket full on his own.
This is funny because going off of both of your postings on here , You and Stuff would be the first ones in line to sue someone if you could.

Fla offer of judgment includes Attnys fees. Helpful to prevent this stuff

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
This is funny because going off of both of your postings on here , You and Stuff would be the first ones in line to sue someone if you could.
What are your thoughts on Trump filing lawsuits against small contractors? I've seen many of them interviewed. Seemed like a crappy thing to do to small HVAC, plumbers, and electrical contractors. The stress and financial impacts were very sad.

Despite doing quality work most had to bend over and take it.

vv
Fla offer of judgment includes Attnys fees. Helpful to prevent this stuff
Yes but I believe you have to be willing to accept an adverse judgment against you. Besides, Florida law has no relevance to Trump’s lawsuit against Twitter.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

civil matters seem less important. I don’t like guys like Trump, but he’s not alone. There’s an industry of vultures that take these types of business approaches.

What are your thoughts on Trump filing lawsuits against small contractors? I've seen many of them interviewed. Seemed like a crappy thing to do to small HVAC, plumbers, and electrical contractors. The stress and financial impacts were very sad.

I wasnt defending Trump if it appeared so . I was calling on a couple of people that I wouldnt even have ever thought of doing work for due to their personalities and likely being litigators .

Reactions: BCCHoosier

I detest them because I don’t work in the world of restructurings or turnarounds, but I have respect for some (Paul Singer), certainly more than others.

Trump wasn’t nearly as successful as others.

I detest them because I don’t work in the world of restructurings or turnarounds, but I have respect for some (Paul Singer), certainly more than others.

Trump wasn’t nearly as successful as others.
Lucky one of them didn't beat his fat a$$. A few guys I know in the trades would not have gone quietly into the night, jail or no jail.

Yes, for meritorious actions, that is correct.

Yes but you still have to be willing to take an adverse judgment. You can’t do an offer of judgment of “I’m not liable and don’t owe you a penny.”
Also, an offer of judgment only works when someone is suing you for damages.

Wait. What do you mean noodle? A plaintiff can do a demand for judgment too
Sure. But you’re then cutting your demand by at least 25% (you won’t get fees unless your demand is 25% less than the final judgment). No idea how effective the statute is in Florida, but I’m not sure it offers much help to Trump plaintiffs.

Sure. But you’re then cutting your demand by at least 25% (you won’t get fees unless your demand is 25% less than the final judgment). No idea how effective the statute is in Florida, but I’m not sure it offers much help to Trump plaintiffs.
I don't know in gen suits but in Tort/insurance claims it's frequently used. Obviously it's a fee shifting mechanism and to reduce litigation/dockets. I would assume it's useful and used in general suits too

Reactions: Noodle
They're both so obsessed with Trump, they're posting about him on a Friday evening.

I bet their social life is really exciting.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Lucky one of them didn't beat his fat a$$. A few guys I know in the trades would not have gone quietly into the night, jail or no jail.
Trump has worked with the trades his entire life. He gets along well with him.

The "guys" you know don't know what gender they are.

Reactions: Crayfish57
English please?
Oops. No “autocorrect” or “posting on my phone” excuse here. I just messed up and got careless. Thanks for catching that, cray. I’ll leave it up as a testament to my fallibility.
Also, thanks for the permission to go back through and point out your numerous grammatical and spelling errors.
This may take awhile.

They're both so obsessed with Trump, they're posting about him on a Friday evening.

I bet their social life is really exciting.
They’re scared to death Trump might run again! He doesn’t have to. He Controls the Republican Party right now. I just hope he gets rid of Mitch.

Reactions: DANC
Oops. No “autocorrect” or “posting on my phone” excuse here. I just messed up and got careless. Thanks for catching that, cray. I’ll leave it up as a testament to my fallibility.
Also, thanks for the permission to go back through and point out your numerous grammatical and spelling errors.
This may take awhile.

Catch all of your own along the way

Trump has worked with the trades his entire life. He gets along well with him.

The "guys" you know don't know what gender they are.
Maybe with those he's not suing. The guy is as big a jerk in the corporate world as he is in the political world. I've despised the guy from just about as long as I've known of him which was when he was a Democrat and an obvious a$$hole. I've never fully understood why he got such a strong cult-like following or how he seems to still have one.

I'd bet all I have that he's perfectly OK with abortion on demand up to the day before birth, by the way. After I won that bet, I'd bet it all again that he's actually paid for an abortion.

Maybe with those he's not suing. The guy is as big a jerk in the corporate world as he is in the political world. I've despised the guy from just about as long as I've known of him which was when he was a Democrat and an obvious a$$hole. I've never fully understood why he got such a strong cult-like following or how he seems to still have one.

I'd bet all I have that he's perfectly OK with abortion on demand up to the day before birth, by the way. After I won that bet, I'd bet it all again that he's actually paid for an abortion.
WOW well regardless and I dont care about his personal life at all but I know the country was in a much better place when he was in charge

WOW well regardless and I dont care about his personal life at all but I know the country was in a much better place when he was in charge
I honestly don't get it. Some of the most adamant anti-abortion people on this board are Trumpsters and they don't care that Trump was pro-choice until he claimed to be a Republican and switched on some red meat issues like abortion. You got to know he's lying about that as he's lied about countless things. Trumpsters are like cult members. I want a Republican to run for President next time, not Trump or a Trumpster.

I honestly don't get it. Some of the most adamant anti-abortion people on this board are Trumpsters and they don't care that Trump was pro-choice until he claimed to be a Republican and switched on some red meat issues like abortion. You got to know he's lying about that as he's lied about countless things. Trumpsters are like cult members. I want a Republican to run for President next time, not Trump or a Trumpster.
trump trump trump trumpster Does he live in your head daily?

Reactions: DANC
DeSantis. Would you vote for him

• Sad
Reactions: Bill4411
You're informed and reasonable. You should post more often.

Don’t know yet. I’m certain he wouldn’t be top choice for me in the primaries. We have some very popular conservative Republican Governors without any Trump stink on them and I’d like to see one of them throw a hat in the ring.
I think Hutchinson is going to run. To his credit, he's distancing himself from Trump. Even joined Murkowski in condemning the RNC for censuring Kinzinger and Cheney.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT