ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Loser Trump -- loses again

Don’t know yet. I’m certain he wouldn’t be top choice for me in the primaries. We have some very popular conservative Republican Governors without any Trump stink on them and I’d like to see one of them throw a hat in the ring.
Will be interesting. I'm beginning to think more and more are moving toward DeSantis and Trump in the party to combat the radical left. IUCrazy types. I still think DeSantis will get the nod. Trump looks like shit. Getting old

Will be interesting. I'm beginning to think more and more are moving toward DeSantis and Trump in the party to combat the radical left. IUCrazy types. I still think DeSantis will get the nod. Trump looks like shit. Getting old

sub-buzz-19333-1611159388-8.jpg

sub-buzz-19227-1611156764-8.jpg

I’d vote for him over Trump. The most certain way to lose this Republican vote is to nominate Trump again. Even this year’s Senate election in Ohio is going to be very tough for me. JD Vance’s shameful flip from normal Republican to Trumpster is a big problem for me.
Trumplike is what we may be looking at for a while. Beats what we see from Biden and his progressive ilk. You're going to have a decision to make Aloha.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I’d vote for him over Trump. The most certain way to lose this Republican vote is to nominate Trump again. Even this year’s Senate election in Ohio is going to be very tough for me. JD Vance’s shameful flip from normal Republican to Trumpster is a big problem for me.
Judging from the turnout for the respective primaries, Vance is going to win in a landslide with or without your vote.

Reactions: DANC

Of course, Trump never wanted to win this suit -- he just wanted to raise hell and delay things.

He doesn't understand or accept that other people (like judges) have the right to make actual decisions concerning his affairs (unless, of course, they already agree with him).

Save America, Republicans!! Vote for Trump!!

(Rebuttal posts that mention "Liberals, "Democrats," Progressives" etc. are going to look stupid, so go ahead and post them !!)
LOL: He did win. Look who owns Twitter!

Maybe with those he's not suing. The guy is as big a jerk in the corporate world as he is in the political world. I've despised the guy from just about as long as I've known of him which was when he was a Democrat and an obvious a$$hole. I've never fully understood why he got such a strong cult-like following or how he seems to still have one.

I'd bet all I have that he's perfectly OK with abortion on demand up to the day before birth, by the way. After I won that bet, I'd bet it all again that he's actually paid for an abortion.
I think all you have to do is look at his term as President to see why people like him. His policies were effective and he voiced the concerns of many Americans who were tired of the corruption in the media and in DC.

Supporting someone is not being in a cult, any more than you're in a cult for thinking George W. was a good President.

As long as you're convicting him without any evidence, why not accuse him of killing Jimmy Hoffa? Really, you are normally level-headed, but you just make shit up about Trump and I guess you need to do that to justify your hate for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I honestly don't get it. Some of the most adamant anti-abortion people on this board are Trumpsters and they don't care that Trump was pro-choice until he claimed to be a Republican and switched on some red meat issues like abortion. You got to know he's lying about that as he's lied about countless things. Trumpsters are like cult members. I want a Republican to run for President next time, not Trump or a Trumpster.
So everyone can change except Trump?

I don't really care if he's lying about what he thinks about abortion as long as he appointed judges who ruled on the actual Constitution, instead of making up 'rights' out of thin air and supports laws banning late-term abortions.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I could vote for Asa.
And on the flip side of the psychotic ledger we have a Busch running here as a Dem. She's already distancing herself from Cori Bush and the crazies. Talking about funding the police. How we are dropping the ball with poor kids. Money falling out of her cracks but became a nurse. From a family of murderers and adulterers who made their money in vices. I don't think she has a chance to beat the Repub nominee but I'd be totally fine with her. Reasonable Dem.

Reactions: BCCHoosier

I don't really care if he's lying about what he thinks about abortion as long as he appointed judges who ruled on the actual Constitution, instead of making up 'rights' out of thin air and supports laws banning late-term abortions.
Like making up stuff to come up with a reason to overturn roe vs wade? Lol

I think all you have to do is look at his term as President to see why people like him. His policies were effective and he voiced the concerns of many Americans who were tired of the corruption in the media and in DC.

Supporting someone is not being in a cult, any more than you're in a cult for thinking George W. was a good President.

As long as you're convicting him without any evidence, why not accuse him of killing Jimmy Hoffa? Really, you are normally level-headed, but you just make shit up about Trump and I guess you need to do that to justify your hate for him.
The evidence was abundant and publicly available for all to see that he was unfit to be President.

Integrity is important and he has none. However, when he did things I like I said so. Judicial nominees was one of those.

The evidence was abundant and publicly available for all to see that he was unfit to be President.
I’m equally flummoxed by the cult members. Can you imagine what this board would look like if Trump had not switched parties for his own selfish reasons (and getting mercilessly pwned by Obama at the correspondents’ dinner)?

Reactions: Bill4411
Integrity is important and he has none. However, when he did things I like I said so. Judicial nominees was one of those.
I appreciate your integrity aloha. You are a man of honor. But there's a bigger picture. We're living it this year. I think trump is horrible too but I would be first in line to vote for him over what we've seen from Biden. This year has been really, really bad from a guy with 50 years in gov. He's just following the wind. Id take trump all day over this.

I think next round it'll be DeSantis. We need you to hold your nose and vote for him. 8 years of any combo of Biden/Harris/warren/AOC/Pete would have dire consequences

And if you think the screaming canceling progressives in AOC and warren and the rest are any less cultish you're crazy. The Squad. Trump. Same shit. Different cult.

Last edited:
And if you think the screaming canceling progressives in AOC and warren and the rest are any less cultish you're crazy. The Squad. Trump. Same shit. Different cult.
Ridiculous. Cults have a singular, powerful, revered leader. That's Trump. There's no equivalent on the other side.

Your claim is almost as nutty as when you were promoting "pulling out" as a reliable method of birth control.

With Kavanaugh being the pinnacle of his choices. Knocked that one out of the park. Especially since there were simply no other comparable or worthy choices.

Ridiculous. Cults have a singular, powerful, revered leader. That's Trump. There's no equivalent on the other side.

Your claim is almost as nutty as when you were promoting "pulling out" as a reliable method of birth control.
You're in a cult. It's a 3 headed monster - the leader

I’m equally flummoxed by the cult members. Can you imagine what this board would look like if Trump had not switched parties for his own selfish reasons (and getting mercilessly pwned by Obama at the correspondents’ dinner)?
English please and find a definition for pwned and get back to me with it.

With Kavanaugh being the pinnacle of his choices. Knocked that one out of the park. Especially since there were simply no other comparable or worthy choices.
The Kavanaugh pick was part of the deal they struck with Kennedy.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Yes, for meritorious actions, that is correct.
Two California attorneys were talking. One said, " I'm going to sue you client!" The other attorney said, "You can't you sue him, you don't have any grounds". The first attorney replied, "This is California, I don't need grounds."

Two California attorneys were talking. One said, " I'm going to sue you client!" The other attorney said, "You can't you sue him, you don't have any grounds". The first attorney replied, "This is California, I don't need grounds."
I feel like you don’t need the word “California” in your knee slapper of a joke.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
How did Trump know that would happen?

Every one of Trump's nominees said publicly he/she had no opinion about any issue of concern and was keeping an open mind.

How did Trump know that would happen?

Every one of Trump's nominees said publicly he/she had no opinion about any issue of concern and was keeping an open mind.
How did Trump know what would happen?

I liked his nominees because they had conservative judicial philosophies. They were federalist society judges. Democrats nominate those with liberal judicial philosophies. This is well known and expected.

Trump's a professional plaintiff. He's mastered the art of weaponized litigation.

Don't feel like paying a hefty bill owed to a contractor? Sue (or counter-sue) the bastards alleging breach of contract or fabricate some other claim. Then force them into submission, with mounting attorneys' fees that they can't afford, until they either abandon their efforts at collection and Trump takes a voluntary dismissal of his case or they settle on the cheap (i.e. Trump pays much less than he owes). That was Trump's playbook for more than thirty years before he ran for president.

Just before he became president, Trump and his businesses had been involved in approximately 3500 (that's three thousand five hundred) litigated matters over the years, with Trump or one of his companies the plaintiff in most of them.

Yes, he definitely uses the judicial system to its fullest capacity. He can keep a court docket full on his own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT