ADVERTISEMENT

Losing games we expect to win

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
Like many I'm really frustrated with Sunday's performance. In addition, I'm also frustrated with our total lack of consistent play. Last week we won a game where we were underdogs on the road and lost one we were favored in at home. It's hard to take the failure to consistently win the games we should/need to win. I though we'd be past that by now.
Thoughts?
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
Like many I'm really frustrated with Sunday's performance. In addition, I'm also frustrated with our total lack of consistent play. Last week we won a game where we were underdogs on the road and lost one we were favored in at home. It's hard to take the failure to consistently win the games we should/need to win. I though we'd be past that by now.
Thoughts?
Go Hoosiers!
Yes, I think I will find better things to do. When IU gets committed to winning, so will I. Right now, it's stay casual fan equals stay calm fan. Nothing we can do about it here but gripe and whine. So I just listen to Fish on the radio and enjoy that as much as possible. Would I waste my time or money going to assembly for this? Nah, rather take my son fishing.

Yep. Our inconsistency starts and stops with effort. IU isn't a talented enough team to just show up and win these days. Takes a full 40 minutes of concentrated effort to win in the B10. Rutgers didn't do anything special yesterday, they just wanted it more. Myles Johnson offensive rebound late that sealed IU's fate was a microcosm of the afternoon.

IU will be the underdog in 8 of our remaining 11 games. And of the 3 games that we'll be favored, it will probably be by not as much as we were favored over mighty Rutgers.

Buckle up.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT