ADVERTISEMENT

List of candidates from NYT

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019

I’d still vote for trump over all but Shapiro. Harris terrible. Newsom, Pritzker terrible. Whitmer another progressive. Insane during Covid.

So the Dem party has gone way left and for conservatives and moderates thinking this is going to be some opportunity to move to the center it’s not. It’s Trump vs Biden/progressives or Trump vs insertname/progressives. Sucks. Same shit. Progressives. So conservatives are in the same boat looking at candidates that are way too far left. And Dems are in the same boat looking at trump they hate. Nothing really has changed at this point. I’m done being excited over Biden’s poor performance. Time to get back to WHITEBOYSUMMER and a great weekend of games leading up to Monday’s US match on 4th of July week where all Americans should hope the US gets blown out by the Rat, Luis Suarez, and our friends from Uruguay

Last edited:

I’d still vote for trump over all but Shapiro. Harris terrible. Newsom, Pritzker terrible. Whitmer another progressive. Insane during Covid.

So the Dem party has gone way left and for conservatives and moderates thinking this is going to be some opportunity to move to the center it’s not. It’s Trump vs Biden/progressives or Trump vs insertname/progressives. Sucks. Same shit. Progressives. So conservatives are in the same boat looking at candidates that are way too far left. And Dems are in the same boat looking at trump they hate. Nothing really has changed at this point. I’m done being excited over Biden’s poor performance. Time to get back to WHITEBOYSUMMER and a great weekend of games leading up to Monday’s US match on 4th of July week where all Americans should hope the US gets blown out by the Rat, Luis Suarez, and our friends from Uruguay
I’ll admit to not knowing much about Shapiro but the few times I’ve seen clips of him he comes across as a typical, smarmy Dem operative, attacking anything not falling under the progressive umbrella.

Sell me.

Reactions: stollcpa
I’ll admit to not knowing much about Shapiro but the few times I’ve seen clips of him he comes across as a typical, smarmy Dem operative, attacking anything not falling under the progressive umbrella.

Sell me.
maybe @BadWakeboarder can or dispel what i write as i "think" he lives in pa. just that from what i've read and seen from him, which isn't a great deal, that he's sincere about being bipartisan, to reaching out to those in rural areas and urban areas and not just playing to his party. he's going to be woke about some stuff, but that's normal, and he's sympathetic to businesses and taxes and public safety and things that appeal to the right etc. he has a good approval rating in the state. and i guess one of his top aides he picked was using the gov's office to get chicks so he had to pay out a settlement for him. so he has normal people around him. horny. that stuff. not just nerds.

Reactions: larsIU
maybe @BadWakeboarder can or dispel what i write as i "think" he lives in pa. just that from what i've read and seen from him, which isn't a great deal, that he's sincere about being bipartisan, to reaching out to those in rural areas and urban areas and not just playing to his party. he's going to be woke about some stuff, but that's normal, and he's sympathetic to businesses and taxes and public safety and things that appeal to the right etc. he has a good approval rating in the state. and i guess one of his top aides he picked was using the gov's office to get chicks so he had to pay out a settlement for him. so he has normal people around him. horny. that stuff. not just nerds.

I’d prefer Fetterman. He has balls.

He’s better than his predecessor but he’s still a big spend liberal. He’s clearly got aspirations higher than being Governor and his office bombards my twitter feed which annoys me. He’s a politician’s politician so he gets no respect from me. But he’s better than most.

In PA we don’t get hyper liberal Dems because other than the hole that is Philly, it’s a very moderate state.

I like him personally but he’s way left

He’s better than his predecessor but he’s still a big spend liberal. He’s clearly got aspirations higher than being Governor and his office bombards my twitter feed which annoys me. He’s a politician’s politician so he gets no respect from me. But he’s better than most.

In PA we don’t get hyper liberal Dems because other than the hole that is Philly, it’s a very moderate state.
Lucky

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Sell me.

Just look at posters on here supporting him. We don’t want him. More lefty crap.

Just look at posters on here supporting him. We don’t want him. More lefty crap.
And, with any Dem candidate, regardless of how “moderate” they claim (read: pretend) to be, they still come with all the progressive bullshit, groups, advisors and staffers. You get the entire progressive package with any of these candidates. Some are just more open and honest about it.

And, with any Dem candidate, regardless of how “moderate” they claim (read: pretend) to be, they still come with all the progressive bullshit, groups, advisors and staffers. You get the entire progressive package with any of these candidates. Some are just more open and honest about it.
Totally agree.

Exactly. The minute they’re elected the progressive stuff comes bubbling out.

I’m still voting Dem if Trump is the alternative. Don’t care if Biden is in hospice or sharting himself at the next debate.
I may abstain on the pres vote if Biden’s the nominee. I live in Indiana so not really a protest on my part. I’m just uncomfortable voting for him having seen what I saw in the debate.

I watched my dad wither over a year from cognizant to a deathbed. He wasn’t far from Biden at the start. If my vote mattered I’d probably hold my nose and do it. But if I don’t have to I’m not.

Reactions: IUINSB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT