ADVERTISEMENT

ketchup or mustard

I like most mustards, even the cheap yellow kind.

Although not a big fan of the super spicy mustard at Rathskeller. I generally like spicy stuff but that clears the sinuses a bit too well.
All depends on context. Yellow for hot dogs, brown for brats, horseradish for potato salad and roast beef, and chunky stone ground for cheese and charcuterie.

All depends on context. Yellow for hot dogs, brown for brats, horseradish for potato salad and roast beef, and chunky stone ground for cheese and charcuterie.
I use yellow in potato salad mostly but horseradish is my main go to as a topping. I like to change up from time to time. Sometimes just good horseradish and onions on brats

Cry some more - I like mustard on my chili dog.
The great thing about this country is that you can ruin your chili dog however you want. I only cry when someone destroys the dog I'm supposed to eat.

Mustard is wrong, but coleslaw is just criminal. 😂

The great thing about this country is that you can ruin your chili dog however you want. I only cry when someone destroys the dog I'm supposed to eat.

Mustard is wrong, but coleslaw is just criminal. 😂
Agree on cole slaw. It’s not my thing.

I use yellow in potato salad mostly but horseradish is my main go to as a topping. I like to change up from time to time. Sometimes just good horseradish and onions on brats
I'm intrigued wit this Horseradish mustard idea in tater salad. I've never heard of it, but I love horseradish.

I'm intrigued wit this Horseradish mustard idea in tater salad. I've never heard of it, but I love horseradish.
Many styles of potato salad, old family recipe different than most for me and as much of a horseradish fan I am wouldn't work in mine. More of an egg/potato salad mix .

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Didn't Cosmo Kramer have the idea of putting ketchup and mustard in the same bottle? I think it was the Kramerica Industries episode with his intern Darrin.

See, now this is the only correct answer, even though it is incomplete. Ketchup, good mustard and mayo on a burger, provided Frisch’s tartar sauce is unavailable.

Ketchup was only invented - by the potato growers of America - to disguise the taste of lousy fries. A good fry is never spoiled with a bit of ketchup. It exists as a thing of beauty in its own right.

Ketchup never, ever goes on a hot dog. Mustard, relish and diced onions. Spicy melted cheese is allowed. Chili dogs are allowed and encouraged. Ketchup is an infamia.

Can we get a ruling for putting Woodford on your dog?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT