ADVERTISEMENT

ketchup or mustard

Raises hand timidly. That’s not even the most embarrassing thing I put ketchup on. ( get your minds out of the gutter)
Call me intrigued. I like using ketchup as a dip for regular lays or ruffles potato chips. I put ketchup on scrambled eggs and left over cold Mac and cheese. Kraft box kind.

Call me intrigued. I like using ketchup as a dip for regular lays or ruffles potato chips. I put ketchup on scrambled eggs and left over cold Mac and cheese. Kraft box kind.
Oh I like on potato chips too. On grilled cheese. On turkey. My mom got a really fancy crystal container for my ketchup at Thanksgiving. If it’s a really good steak I don’t need it, but if it’s just mediocre I do. I have the palate of a child.

Oh I like on potato chips too. On grilled cheese. On turkey. My mom got a really fancy crystal container for my ketchup at Thanksgiving. If it’s a really good steak I don’t need it, but if it’s just mediocre I do. I have the palate of a child.
Biscuits and gravy?

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
grilled cheese and turkey, never heard of such a thing, you have a ketchup problem

Yeah…I feel sorry for her
The one good thing about it was that I never got tired of things I like. I can eat the same thing over and over. My lack of a sophisticated palate is the biggest problem when I travel to other countries. But I can push things around and pretend I ate and get by on fruit and bread. And ketchup. 😎

Reactions: UncleMark
The one good thing about it was that I never got tired of things I like. I can eat the same thing over and over. My lack of a sophisticated palate is the biggest problem when I travel to other countries. But I can push things around and pretend I ate and get by on fruit and bread. And ketchup. 😎

You ever watch the original Top Gear? Some of the episodes, like Vietnam, James and Jeremy are eating snake with a drink with snake vile, Richard eats things like cereal saying he wants to know if corn flakes are the same the world over.

You ever watch the original Top Gear? Some of the episodes, like Vietnam, James and Jeremy are eating snake with a drink with snake vile, Richard eats things like cereal saying he wants to know if corn flakes are the same the world over.
Nope. Is it streaming anywhere? I like cereal. No milk. Soggy.

what is special about a my pillow? I sure hell will never own one

I'll never buy another one.

It's actually a nice pillow. Firm and holds its shape. I bought it for my wife, who has a hinky neck. She didn't like it, so I took it. Liked it immediately. One of these days I'll have to find a knockoff.

• Haha
Nope. Is it streaming anywhere? I like cereal. No milk. Soggy.
The Vietnam special for Top Gear is on Prime, season 12 episode 8. Seriously, I have encouraged many to watch it and no one has admitted to being disappointed. Beautiful cinematography, a crash culture lesson on Vietnam, and funny as heck.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
The last time my dad stopped in my office before we insisted that he stay home during Covid, he brought me 16 old Pepsi bottles full of homemade ketchup an Amish lady made. He knew I loved ketchup, especially homemade. He died before we stopped his lockdown.

The Vietnam special for Top Gear is on Prime, season 12 episode 8. Seriously, I have encouraged many to watch it and no one has admitted to being disappointed. Beautiful cinematography, a crash culture lesson on Vietnam, and funny as heck.
There are so many fantastic episodes of the original Top Gear. A phenomenal show

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I cannot do ketchup on turkey. Any white meat really. Game on with steak. You are on another level!

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I'll never buy another one.

It's actually a nice pillow. Firm and holds its shape. I bought it for my wife, who has a hinky neck. She didn't like it, so I took it. Liked it immediately. One of these days I'll have to find a knockoff.
So seriously, you are that messed up that because a product you like was endorsed by someone you don't like politically you will buy a Chinese knockoff? You are a sick man . I am not trying to be funny you seriously are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT