ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes the basketball team lost to northwestern at home. Fire the coach. Marv why don't you walk over there

They were loud at the start but we didn’t give them much to yell about. Never been so happy to be wrong. What a game!,

IU basketball sucks. Fire the coach today. Needs more time is nonsense. Median time in mls and top 5 leagues is about 200 days. Everyone on this board knows Frank De Boer. Fired after 14 games. We all know with our eyes. Our eyes

IU basketball sucks. Fire the coach today. Needs more time is nonsense. Median time in mls and top 5 leagues is about 200 days. Everyone on this board knows Frank De Boer. Fired after 14 games. We all know with our eyes. Our eyes
I’m taking my oldest son to his first game on Tuesday. When I bought the tickets in November I was hoping it would be a big game. Nope, just a typical shit show.

Last edited:
March 14, 2024. That’s the day.

IU finishes 14-18, after losing in the first round of the BTT the day before.

Mike Woodson announces his retirement, Quinn Buckner and Scott Dolson by his side.

Will the search then begin or will the decisions have already been made and the new coach will then be announced after The Final Four?

“Can anybody here play this game?”

Mike Woodson announces his retirement, Quinn Buckner and Scott Dolson by his side.

Will the search then begin or will the decisions have already been made and the new coach will then be announced after The Final Four?

Brad Stevens. To validate and vindicate @BradStevens Open the bank for him. He might be tired of the nba

If that fails go to plan B. Kids want to be in the nba. Get an iu guy with nba experience. Maybe Keith smart. Pair him with someone with a ton of college experience. Reach out to matta. Then have a young successor. Maybe Michael Lewis or Dane fife

Keep the shed

Reactions: larsIU
The rumor has been the feelers have been out for a couple of weeks.

If that fails go to plan B. Kids want to be in the nba. Get an iu guy with nba experience. Maybe Keith smart. Pair him with someone with a ton of college experience. Reach out to matta. Then have a young successor. Maybe Michael Lewis or Dane fife

Keep the shed

Lol. I think I’ve seen that show before.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Brad Stevens. To validate and vindicate @BradStevens Open the bank for him. He might be tired of the nba

Keep the shed
My guess is Stevens would take the job this time….unless of course he doesn’t want to deal with the travesty that is the transfer portal.

It has effectively ruined college basketball.

Keep going. I’m almost there.

Reactions: UncleMark

Keep the shed
1. Yes
2. No.
3. “Keep the shed?” Is this code?

Keep the shed
We tried that last time with Brad. I don’t care about IU ties. Want someone with a proven record in college. We need to keep our frontline, Liam and get a good guard in portal. Ware will go pro

Reactions: larsIU
My guess is Stevens would take the job this time….unless of course he doesn’t want to deal with the travesty that is the transfer portal.

It has effectively ruined college basketball.
I think that ship has sailed. I don’t see him taking it now when he wouldn’t three years ago. Supposedly he wanted to but wife didn’t.

We tried that last time with Brad. I don’t care about IU ties. Want someone with a proven record in college. We need to keep our frontline, Liam and get a good guard in portal. Ware will go pro
I don’t know any players. They don’t mean anything. Let ‘em go. From the sounds of things they don’t have much fight anyway.

Some of them do. The guy coming in certainly does.
the days these kids starting getting paid F em. big boy checks come with a new world order. they aren't kids anymore. the new guy can go to the portal and if he's a winner who cares if his first year sucks

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
We ain’t getting’ Stevens. We won’t go after Beard. And May might get snapped up before we move on from Woody.

*sigh*

It’s tough for me to care that much, though. It’s not the same game. The money is ruining it and we’ve been bad for so long, I’ve moved on.
If Dusty is their guy, feelers should already be out!

Keep the shed

Nobody cares about hiring an IU guy but IU people, especially high school and college kids.

Look how that is working out.

Hire someone that knows how to win in the college game, not someone with ties to the university.

Crean?!? No way in hell should that happen. I never liked that guy as coach. I think his teams underperformed every year except one, two if I’m feeling super generous.
1. He loved iu. Genuinely
2. I like when he yells at the other team’s coaches
3. I like how his pants fit
4. I like faces that he makes. Mostly that lost stare
5. Miller and Woodson haven’t come close to crean

It’s time we bring him home

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT