ADVERTISEMENT

Kaufman Announcement Date Set for 10-30

Man, this thread for ugly fast. What happened tonight? Is the radio thing legit? I can’t find a recording of it anywhere.

Did I ever say they shouldn’t. I said every time a white person does something to blacks it’s always race related. How many whites have died to black people but it’s never race related. More blacks kill whites then whites kill blacks so stop playing the race card every time and maybe it will have a bigger impact.
Do you consider yourself a White Nationalist?

Ordfan, Kern County, IUDanapoint, Helen Dell, Bobsnotbucks, Ewezerfan, Prankster Mary, The Spa,
I love Lucys, wysoc, Larrysmyname, Frederika James, Brink. Just some of my rent free homes over the past couple years....several i forgot.

Last edited:
Reactions: destewart
Anyone gonna mention the crystal ball picks that have flipped to Purdue since last night?

Let's just get this over with so we can get all you embittered IU-obsessed trolls back in the barn where you belong.

A rare event indeed, but PU will occasional get recruit IU wanted. Chit happens.

Hang a banner. It will be a busy Friday date night at the sheep barn...better hurry the lines are already forming for the two "cute ones". I can hear the "IU sucks" chants thundering through the barn as we speak.

Congrats, your "life", such as it is, is now a success.

Anyone gonna mention the crystal ball picks that have flipped to Purdue since last night?
I never felt great about Trey for some reason. Maybe we were just bound to lose one at some point, but the way it dragged on, waiting on other offers, etc... I am surprised it's PU though. I thought Furst going there would preclude it and if TJD leaves, the minutes and opportunity looks great at IU, but that's probably me as an IU fan saying that. But, Lander, Mohammed, Kaufman, Duncomb/Brunk, Thpmpson, Hunter, and Phin looked like a pretty solid group. I wonder if there was anything to the earlier talk that TK didn't want to play with Lander?

I've said all along Painter is a good coach and recruiting has been his weakness. But, you've got to tip your hat: Morton, Furst, and Kaufman. Now he's kicking our tail in recruiting too. Time to change it on the court. Hope Archie has a solid backup plan. Not having any frontcourt players in this years class, continues to look like a mistake to me. I like this years team, so I hope they make us forget about Trey.

Last edited:
I never felt great about Trey for some reason. Maybe we were just bound to lose one at some point, but the way it dragged on, waiting on other offers, etc... I am surprised it's PU though. I thought Furst going there would preclude it and if TJD leaves, the minutes and opportunity looks great at IU, but that's probably me as an IU fan saying that. But, Lander, Mohammed, Kaufman, Duncomb/Brunk, Hunter, and Phin looked like a pretty solid group. I wonder if there was anything to the earlier talk that TK didn't want to play with Lander?

I've said all along Painter is a good coach and recruiting has been his weakness. But, you've got to tip your hat: Morton, Furst, and Kaufman. Now he's kicking our tail in recruiting too. Time to change it on the court. Hope Archie has a solid backup plan. Not having any frontcourt players in this years class, continues to look like a mistake to me. I like this years team, so I hope they make us forget about Trey.
Not that this is breaking news, but shows how worthless Crystal Ball is.

This is a lot worse than the Brooks fiasco IMO.
Agreed. It’s triggered rent some of the pretend IU grads free here. Reading their desperate posts is entertaining, even if we lose a recruit to Purdue. And I sense one poster in particular is spinning completely out of control, which is strange for someone who didn’t even attend IU and doesn’t really know much about our program. Regardless, I’m still trying to decide if I take the coach to Jeffersonville. I’ve had requests from the hog barn. Lol Forever.

Pretty frustrating and embarrassing L for Archie here. Not often are we the front runner and to blow a lead like this is to your in-state rival is unacceptable.

I never felt great about Trey for some reason. Maybe we were just bound to lose one at some point, but the way it dragged on, waiting on other offers, etc... I am surprised it's PU though. I thought Furst going there would preclude it and if TJD leaves, the minutes and opportunity looks great at IU, but that's probably me as an IU fan saying that. But, Lander, Mohammed, Kaufman, Duncomb/Brunk, Hunter, and Phin looked like a pretty solid group. I wonder if there was anything to the earlier talk that TK didn't want to play with Lander?

Pretty sure this season is the last for Brunk- or am I mistaken?

Not that this is breaking news, but shows how worthless Crystal Ball is.
I've never put much stock in to the predictions anyway. I do feel bad for Trey and his family. I don't really understand the details of what happened, but it sounds like he was trying to help out a friend who has a HS radio program or podcast. Hope the release was purely accidental, but I don't understand why you tape something like that anyway; isn't that what the announcement is for? Sorry Trey, this is what happens when you get involved with Purdue. PCFUAWD.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Pretty sure this season is the last for Brunk- or am I mistaken?
I believe the NCAA already announced that any winter sport athletes this year would be granted another year of eligibility if they want it, so there's been lots of talk on here about that possibility and a seasoned frontcourt guy looks mighty appealing to me right now. No idea if he wants that or not, but I think the minutes are there if he did.

I've never put much stock in to the predictions anyway. I do feel bad for Trey and his family. I don't really understand the details of what happened, but it sounds like he was trying to help out a friend who has a HS radio program or podcast. Hope the release was purely accidental, but I don't understand why you tape something like that anyway; isn't that what the announcement is for? Sorry Trey, this is what happens when you get involved with Purdue. PCFUAWD.
Agree. But definitely a poor decision by Trey if he wanted his moment. Valuable lesson going forward not to trust anyone.

I go back to my 6 pm Friday news dump theory. You use that timeslot to bury news that will be received as negative in 90% of the state,

Wish him well, obviously he felt he was not a good fit in Btown. IU will be fine going forward.

Agree. But definitely a poor decision by Trey if he wanted his moment. Valuable lesson going forward not to trust anyone.

Let's not do this. He must have felt IU was not a good fit and that Is fine. IU wants players that want IU.

He is giving up a lot...he won't be that "Hero for life" in the state that comes with playing at IU. I am sure it was a difficult decision.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilersbt4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT